Trashed women can't get attached to you

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
So she's been with 15-20 guys, married and divorced twice, has two children from 2 different fathers and she's around 28-35, but for some reason you thought that she has the capacity to get emotionally attached to you or love you. I don't think so.

A man can be with 3000 women and love number 3001 as much as he did the first one, but women once they reach a certain amount of climaxes and probably 2-5 men that's where it ends. If they had the capacity to get emotionally attached to begin with (usually they never did) they lose that after only after being with a few men, especially if they had babies.

What do you think?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, Deleted member 13318, OOGABOOGA and 3 others
OP is planning to become a serial killer and aspires to kill many innocent women

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Heguldus, studiocel and 1 other person
OP is planning to become a serial killer and aspires to kill many innocent women
No. I would only do that if my girl agreed. If she loves me enough she will let me do it to her.

i don’t take non virgins seriously at all, in fact you should spit in the faces of those types

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
i don’t take non virgins seriously at all, in fact you should spit in the faces of those types
I wouldn't go that far, but a woman that thinks of sex as just for fun is a disgrace and I would go as far as say evil. Sex without marriage is doesn't make her look good, but without love it makes her look like complete garbage (to me).

A man can be with 3000 women and love number 3001 as much as he did the first one
Men who sleep with 3000 women will certainly not see sex with number 3001 as something special.

• +1
Men who sleep with 3000 women will certainly not see sex with number 3001 as something special.
Don't argue with nature. Men are supposed to have many women and women are supposed to only have 1 man.

Don't argue with nature. Men are supposed to have many women and women are supposed to only have 1 man.
This is cope, its in both man and womans nature to be promiscuous.

• JFL
This is cope, its in both man and womans nature to be promiscuous.
It wouldn't make sense for a woman to be promiscuous. She can only be promiscuous once every 9 months, then there's lactation period when it's hard to get pregnant. You're a pussy and likely a reddit user that's why you talk like that.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, OOGABOOGA, AlexAP and 1 other person
It wouldn't make sense for a woman to be promiscuous. She can only be promiscuous once every 9 months, then there's lactation period when it's hard to get pregnant. You're a pussy and likely a reddit user that's why you talk like that.
Gigacope.

There was no nuclear family in nature and no men could know if he is the father anyways, so women sleeping around as evolutionary strategy to get pregnant is as legit as men sleeping around to spread their seed. Why would the women only want one men? Nature did not gives a reason for that. Bateman's principle has been proven wrong.

Gigacope.

There was no nuclear family in nature and no men could know if he is the father anyways, so women sleeping around as evolutionary strategy to get pregnant is as legit as men sleeping around to spread their seed. Why would the women only want one men? Nature did not gives a reason for that. Bateman's principle has been proven wrong.
Because, genius, the whole purpose of promiscuity is to make babies. That's why males are promiscuous in nature and females aren't.

So she's been with 15-20 guys, married and divorced twice, has two children from 2 different fathers and she's around 28-35, but for some reason you thought that she has the capacity to get emotionally attached to you or love you. I don't think so.

A man can be with 3000 women and love number 3001 as much as he did the first one, but women once they reach a certain amount of climaxes and probably 2-5 men that's where it ends. If they had the capacity to get emotionally attached to begin with (usually they never did) they lose that after only after being with a few men, especially if they had babies.

What do you think?
Big facts but w the amount of options they have even the “good ones” can’t get attached. They can fuck ten chads behind your back and be attached to you emotionally

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back