Traumatized from seeing a 6'4 chad facially

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
Even I as a male felt so good to see him ( I'm not gay) just imagine girls pfff
How can avg face guys like me ever have such life where girls would throw themselves and do anything for you ?
He was exact same height as me I can never become a chad facially but I can atleast reach to chadlite smv
Is 6'4 roided up MTN chadlite IRL ?
@nitesik @Tallooksmaxxer @Reformed

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, madmofo, MaxillaMaxing and 9 others
You care more about him than girls

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: roping3264, niqfan625 and 5.5psl
You care more about him than girls
That's what blackpill does
I have never stopped by and constantly stare someone for so long , not even girls
Thanks to .org my brain is beyond fucked.

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Mr. President, midlatinocel and 9 others
Was he around this level?
Miroslav

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lowerthirdking and Akhi
That's what blackpill does
I have never stopped by and constantly stare someone for so long , not even girls
Thanks to .org my brain is beyond fucked.
Same, when you see someone good looking it's hard to stop staring at them.

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, Bitchwhipper2, niqfan625 and 1 other person
No. Maybe for old people and bodybuilder women though.

It's usually the most NT MTNs getting girls if there are no aesthetic HTNs or manlet prettyboys.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and 5.5psl
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
How can avg face guys like me ever have such life where girls would throw themselves and do anything for you ?
He was exact same height as me I can never become a chad facially but I can atleast reach to chadlite smv
My cousin is literally 6’4 chad but he is gymmaxxed so idk.

Yes girls throw themselves at him his bodycount is 10 at 17 and they catcall him everytime we go out.

On his birthday party girls competed who will gift him the best present to get his attention, he got an expensive cloths and stuff like that.

But he has a full package, face, physique, voice, frame and some status since he is a wrestling champion of city

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, midlatinocel, Kamui and 2 others

Yes girls throw themselves at him his bodycount is 10 at 17 and they catcall him everytime we go out.

On his birthday party girls competed who will gift him the best present to get his attention, he got an expensive cloths and stuff like that.

But he has a full package, face, physique, voice, frame and some status since he is a wrestling champion of city
Another day ruined by blackpill
I will opt for online classes if possible I just don't want to go outside at all.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson, horizontallytall, Zonar and 3 others
I will opt for online classes if possible I just don't want to go outside at all.
Lfmao dude, obviously there are tons of guys who have it all, why would you get depressed? If my cousin was MTN he still would slay just cuz of fame + frame

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and 5.5psl
I don’t get it. You’re 6’4, white, chadlite potential and about to hop on test but you spend time here. I’m purchasing everything I need as I have decent looks already but the day I actually ascend and live better looking than I am now I’m out this shit. Why don’t u just stop looking up to chad and try to be one assuming you have the money

• JFL
nigga, you're 6'4

• +1
Reactions: Interested and 5.5psl
Lfmao dude, obviously there are tons of guys who have it all, why would you get depressed? If my cousin was MTN he still would slay just cuz of fame + frame
It's brutal
I can't see someone having everything
I felt so good to see him , imagine the reaction of girls ? If my gf sees him he would imprinted in her mind forever

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and ascension
dang u saw me irl huh
shouldve said hi bro

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and 5.5psl
On top of that I literally spent years with him and dont get sad of the amount of pussy he gets or anything, chads also have problems and the two love of his teens rejected him brutally

• +1
Op is a Giga Rotter abused dog who looks at men in real life and gets horny then posts about them on looksmax.org

• JFL
I don’t get it. You’re 6’4, white, chadlite potential and about to hop on test but you spend time here. I’m purchasing everything I need as I have decent looks already but the day I actually ascend and live better looking than I am now I’m out this shit. Why don’t u just stop looking up to chad and try to be one assuming you have the money
I can't untake the blackpill
If I was ignorant and bluepilled it won't affect me much but I'm blackpilled
And no I don't have chadlite potential my harmony isn't upto that level
I can reach like htn max

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
It's brutal
I can't see someone having everything
I felt so good to see him , imagine the reaction of girls ? If my gf sees him he would imprinted in her mind forever
Girls are just like you. You see good looking girl, check her out and move on

• +1
I can't untake the blackpill
I can reach like htn max
Blackpill is utter cope, move on

• Hmm...
I can reach like htn max
You realize that a tall htn gymmaxed guy which is your potential is hot irl. Once u believe in the black pill it stays but are u really gonna still be on org lmfao

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, midlatinocel, Kamui and 1 other person
Blackpill is utter cope, move on
BP is true to an extent and cope to an extent I do agree
Looks + nt both matter
And yes I do agree that I'm an abused dog who has his brain fucked up from blackpill forums
@blite

• +1
Reactions: Detective
You realize that a tall htn gymmaxed guy which is your potential is hot irl. Once u believe in the black pill it stays but are u really gonna still be on org lmfao
the guy is 6’4 white guy with great body and gets depressed since he is not enough

Being 6’4 and white is like winning a lottery twice @5.5psl

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, AspiringMogger, Interested and 2 others
How about tall MTN roided ??
Is he hot ?

Is he hot ?
Yes even my disabled dick giggles when I see tall jacked guy I want to just suck his toes imagine what women think and I am 100% straight too

• JFL
Is he hot ?
It’s okay I mean huge height huge frame will always mog irl . but you’d be better off at 5psl+ looks, 6’4 height and gymmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and 5.5psl
5ft8 230lb 6% bf mogs him

• JFL
192cm isn't 6'4
Sadly I thought I was 193cm a few hours after waking up. However, after a day on my feet, around 7 hours after waking up I was only 192.5cm so I can no longer claim 6'4

• +1
192cm isn't 6'4
Sadly I thought I was 193cm a few hours after waking up. However, after a day on my feet, around 7 hours after waking up I was only 192.5cm so I can no longer claim 6'4
Brutal I'm not even 6'4
Sad Matthew Mcconaughey GIF by Legendary Entertainment

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui, Chadelite and optimisticzoomer
  • Love it
if you roid up to female gaze. but it’s a thin line between female gaze, gay, and Ogre atrocity

• +1
Reactions: blite and 5.5psl
just take roids to be 120kilograms single digit bf% (in ufc video game)

jfl @ being less than 100kg (at 10%) as a “man”

• +1
fuck that reminds me of this 6'2 chadlite senior with insane eye area and smile in my HS. When i saw him it was the first time in my life i felt mogged before getting blackpilled. He was the reason i found this site jfl

• +1

No matter how many surgeries you get, no matter how many methods of softmaxxing that you do, no matter how much time you put into the gym, no matter how much wealth you obtain, no matter how much status you get, no matter how good looking your gf is

Always remember that there’s always gonna be a bigger fish

• +1
BRO YOURE FUARRKKING 6”4

• +1
No matter how many surgeries you get, no matter how many methods of softmaxxing that you do, no matter how much time you put into the gym, no matter how much wealth you obtain, no matter how much status you get, no matter how good looking your gf is

Always remember that there’s always gonna be a bigger fish

Not true, to this day I haven’t seen anyone more attractive than Jordan Barrett

That’s why you should get LL surgery

• +1
I was the 6'4 Chad bro

• Love it