Traveling back to times when no humans existed yet on earth would be the ultimate and extremely joyful journey

D

Deleted member 32285

Kraken
Going back in time to the years far gone by when no human entity existed yet in this realm. Only animals (many dangerous ones too), endless forests, grasslands, rivers and oceans and you. You would feel like a God, exploring the wilderness and encountering many strange beings along the way. I bet I would feel much more alive after week of that than I felt throughout my entire life living as a slave of society.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
You would die

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32285
So, uhh, is this going to be like.. a temporary thing? Like.. you're just leaving for a week? Or will you be leaving us forever?

• +1
thats the best part.

You can choose. But lets say for a month at least
I mean, I'd rather not.. if you'd suggest such a thing could happen, I'd expect it to be permanent

• +1
I mean, I'd rather not.. if you'd suggest such a thing could happen, I'd expect it to be permanent
I have already lived in wilderness for some time when I was young and its much better than living as a part of a demonic society as a person that is hated unconditionally by everyone. It gets boring after a while but if there were many animal entities around and you were allowed to explore the whole planet without stumbling upon any humanoid or intelligent being it would be much more interesting

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa