Travelling field report

Hardrada

Hardrada

Worship Nature
"what happened to zlatan? Look at that guys nose"

"That guy was mad ugly. What is he fixated on"

"I know, he's scary"

Young currymuncher and her mum were talking about me and laughing

A zoomer fag whispered something to his zoomer fag mate after looking at me and then they both looked at me.

Group of girls sitting on table from distance were all staring at me whilst talking

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Manletmachine, Debetro and 1 other person
Broooootal

Its so brootal thats its funny mofo☠️☠️
Its annoying cuz I'm living in my own world. I literally have no one I can relate to. Some people on incels.is will have similar bad experiences to me but I don't know anyone who experiences them in this quantity. And everyone on incels.is is fucking retarded anyway literally the only thing I have in common with those people is that I'm ugly. I tried sharing all my lookism stories on there and they got mad at me. It's like they were jealous of me for having it worse than them that's how mentally ill they are

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and Dr. Bludy
Its annoying cuz I'm living in my own world. I literally have no one I can relate to. Some people on incels.is will have similar bad experiences to me but I don't know anyone who experiences them in this quantity. And everyone on incels.is is fucking retarded anyway literally the only thing I have in common with those people is that I'm ugly. I tried sharing all my lookism stories on there and they got mad at me. It's like they were jealous of me for having it worse than them that's how mentally ill they are
Yeah they are shitheads

I understand you, and I would say I have it even worse because I directly don't leave my house. It's been the third month

Yeah they are shitheads
I truly believe that on average you are as intelligent as you are good looking. That's why everyone here is more intelligent and the incels are so stupid. I'm a one in a trillion. No one in the earth's history before has been so ugly yet so intelligent and athletic at the same time

• Woah
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
I understand you, and I would say I have it even worse because I directly don't leave my house. It's been the third month
Me deluding myself into believing that I'm not deformed and going into the public expecting to be treated with basic respect is the cause of most of my problems. I'm over the delusion now tho.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Me deluding myself into believing that I'm not deformed and going into the public expecting to be treated with basic respect is the cause of most of my problems. I'm over the delusion now tho.
If I went outside I would do the possible to be seen by the least people possible

If I went outside I would do the possible to be seen by the least people possible
That's what I do and why I wish I lived in a village not a city where nearly every road is a main street

I only realised recently how all my life in public settings I've always unconsciously taken myself to the location I will least be seen and will face away from the most crowded areas

R u low inhib or high inhib about it