Treatment for phimosis other than circumcision?

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Chasing Vanity
the urologist told me there's nothing for adults other than circumcision and I hate the thought of getting mutilated

my dick looks like this:
Dwdwd

I can pull it back fine but there's that sort of 'ring' where it's tight as hell and it's not ideal ngl

is there some sort of 'light' circumcision where you can at least keep most of your foreskin and only fix the area where it's tight or am I going to get completely cucked?

does @RealSurgerymax know anything about this?

edit:
looks like there actually is a surgical approach other than circumcision

you really have to be careful about what doctor you pick, a lot of them don't know shit and yet their egos are through the roof because they have a medical degree

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ezio6, TITUS, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 1 other person
Steroid cream and washing your dick helped me unironically. But I had balanitis

Steroid cream and washing your dick helped me unironically. But I had balanitis
yeah I have a prescription for the steroid cream but the guy also said it doesn't do anything in adults

got it anyway and left but didn't bother further with him because he seemed like kind of a cunt

yeah I have a prescription for the steroid cream but the guy also said it doesn't do anything in adults

got it anyway and left but didn't bother further with him because he seemed like kind of a cunt
I had a gook doctor say I should use it cuz I have a lot of precum that makes it hard to retract my foreskin, after washing it and shit I can pull it back even erect. It feels great sliding it all the way down. Don't get circumcision.

Legit stretch it slightly, it took me months but its worth it man

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, MiroslavBulldosex, bruhcel and 1 other person
I had a gook doctor say I should use it cuz I have a lot of precum that makes it hard to retract my foreskin, after washing it and shit I can pull it back even erect. It feels great sliding it all the way down. Don't get circumcision.
so you couldn't pull it back before and after using the cream you can?

yup and just washing my dick
how old are you? could have just been you pulling it back while washing that fixed it rather than the steroid cream tbh

Bro maybe ask on thundersplace, they’re fucking gods of info about fringe dick stuff lol.

Stretching works, trust me most doctors don't know shit they just want to make money and/or echo what they learned 20 years ago without ever rethinking

• +1
Reactions: ezio6, TITUS, MiroslavBulldosex and 2 others
@diggbicc legit the guy made the wildest claims about fin while he's out there mutilating boys and men who don't need circumcision

least I can do is cuck his google rating

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and Deleted member 11053
Nobody "needs" circumcision.
As some have said in this thread you can pretty much fix it by stretching your dick and using some creams.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Banning circumcision would legit be one of the first things I would implement if I ever came to power in my country.
I would hit 2 birds with one stone since most of the shitskins would flee the country.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, TITUS, datboijj and 2 others
I actually have a theory on this. I sort of had the same problem as you but not as severe.

But increasing my hgh levels actually made my frenulum and foreskin grow bigger and more elastic. Hgh is also known for increasing collagen levels so that might also play a part.

No joke. Before you think about any surgical intervention, try supplements to raise your endogenous hgh production.

What do you need to take?

The cheapest option would be 500mg niacin + 500 - 750mg citicholine each day. They are both pretty cheap.

Try this for 4 weeks and see if your phimosis gets better. It worked for me!

the urologist told me there's nothing for adults other than circumcision and I hate the thought of getting mutilated

my dick looks like this:
View attachment 1042753

I can pull it back fine but there's that sort of 'ring' where it's tight as hell and it's not ideal ngl

is there some sort of 'light' circumcision where you can at least keep most of your foreskin and only fix the area where it's tight or am I going to get completely cucked?

does @RealSurgerymax know anything about this?

edit:
looks like there actually is a surgical approach other than circumcision

you really have to be careful about what doctor you pick, a lot of them don't know shit and yet their egos are through the roof because they have a medical degree
Dorsal slit or steroidal creams