Treatment from ...........

T

tervile1

Banned
One thing I notice a lot If you look Good as a guy you would get hard time from other men or they will try to provoke you for something and the totally opposite happens in terms of female she will treat you like a Prince most of the time. Guys would try their best to pick a fight with you until you somewhat bodyB maxxed.

• +1
Reactions: tyroneorkms and David17
Only if you lack facial masculinity

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and tervile1
One thing I notice a lot If you look Good as a guy you would get hard time from other men or they will try to provoke you for something and the totally opposite happens in terms of female she will treat you like a Prince most of the time. Guys would try their best to pick a fight with you until you somewhat bodyB maxxed.
True, I feel that a large part of male interpersonal relationships are dictated by the implicit threat of violence. When I was skinny guys used to start shit for no reason. I guess because they felt that I wouldn't be able to do anything to defend myself? Now that I've gained some muscle they're more chill around me.

• +1
Reactions: tervile1
True, I feel that a large part of male interpersonal relationships are dictated by the implicit threat of violence. When I was skinny guys used to start shit for no reason. I guess because they felt that I wouldn't be able to do anything to defend myself? Now that I've gained some muscle they're more chill around me.
do more neck curls man usually most of the normies fail to maintain eye contact with me if my neck looks thick it generates hell lot of threat