Tren and other steroids are a cheat code for slaying

D

Deleted member 19798

Wearing gucci, drive bys and gang shit
You’ll find so many stories on bodybuilding forums and Reddit where guys with trenmaxxed physiques are slaying a lot off of tinder. And I’ve seen most of these guys faces and they’re all MTNs with beards. Muh I need to be at least 5.5 PSL to slay. U nibbas don’t realize that u can build ur body halo to be so strong, that it renders ur face as meaningless

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: tombradylover, litaz, Deleted member 27472 and 7 others
just go to the gym bro

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
just go to the gym bro

19798.jpg

Cause of pheromones

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Solar and Deleted member 19798
Steroids are the biggest looksmin ever, you risk losing collagen, age faster, hair loss, broken dick and early death. They should only be a last option or if you are suicidal.

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, tombradylover, SoundnVision and 9 others
wtf is this bullshit? wasn't this site supposed to be anti red pill?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Red pill is standard train and diet brah. Blackpill is blasting Roids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 17244 and Deleted member 25377
tren makes you look like a giga gymcel and is extremely unhealthy. I'm sure if there was an accessible roid with no sides then a lot of us would be on it 🥰

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, Lawton88 and Deleted member 25377
Sorry but I don’t want a 40 years life expectancy : natty forever.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25377 and User49
Don't do tren nigga wtf
Test is enough

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, igbekele007, Deleted member 21863 and 3 others
id be blasting if i didn’t have brutal hair genes

• +1
Reactions: Solar
Yeah bro we here were supposed to make threads on how gym is a terra cope and how only lefort 3 and LL could change our life's

id be blasting if i didn’t have brutal hair genes
Take them with Finasteride, at least it will slow down hair loss and after a cycle or few get hair transplant surgery

Take them with Finasteride, at least it will slow down hair loss and after a cycle or few get hair transplant surgery
I’m too young for fin

Roids are literally one of cheat codes in life but everyone here is muh my Collagen

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, Yerico7, Deleted member 21863 and 3 others
Then minodoxill and derma roller, when you're old enough then fin
I’m getting bimax soon and won’t be able to train for 3 months after, it’s futile

I’m getting bimax soon and won’t be able to train for 3 months after, it’s futile
Take vitamin e and keep protein intake high to minimize muscle loss.

Don't just stay in bed all day, you can still move or run

• +1
Reactions: User49

Yes bro natty gymcelling for now will consider roiding after

vitamin e reduces gh production

lmao at ppl saying that steroids age you faster

Sure if you blast ifbbpro bodybuilder dosages yes

but a little bit of test and anavar will literally increase collagen production

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, chasingaesthetics, Yerico7 and 2 others
vitamin e reduces gh production
"Luckily, vitamin E is anti-estrogenic, meaning it helps reduce the negative effects of estrogen. Since both PMS and menopause are tied to estrogen-related imbalances, this vitamin can be especially helpful in reducing the symptoms of these conditions."

brb blasting tren

"Luckily, vitamin E is anti-estrogenic, meaning it helps reduce the negative effects of estrogen. Since both PMS and menopause are tied to estrogen-related imbalances, this vitamin can be especially helpful in reducing the symptoms of these conditions."

just take aromasin

Male gaze

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
You’ll find so many stories on bodybuilding forums and Reddit where guys with trenmaxxed physiques are slaying a lot off of tinder. And I’ve seen most of these guys faces and they’re all MTNs with beards. Muh I need to be at least 5.5 PSL to slay. U nibbas don’t realize that u can build ur body halo to be so strong, that it renders ur face as meaningless

look at gabe deutsch starved death tier sea pheno

gabe-deutsch-v0-ep0jn74jwfh81.jpg
Gabe-Deutsch-1-418x400.jpg
Gabe-Deutschs-fitness-regime.jpg

but then he got huge, ascended from LTN to chadlite arguably

• +1
Reactions: JL~, edodalic29 and Deleted member 16275
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ripcordgod1 and Deleted member 24789
Chadlite people here cant Rate for shit he would not even look if he lift in a shirt
doesnt matter statusmaxxed physiquemaxxed chadlite while u rot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
doesnt matter statusmaxxed physiquemaxxed chadlite while u rot
I face mogg him and height mogg him btw also i have probably 10 times more bodies than you fag

Gonna roidmax with my slightly above average face and report back with tinder results in 3 months

• +1
Reactions: makeme183
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
No one actually likes Tren, much better alternatives

You can get a top 1% body by training seriously 4 times a week and eating well, whereas with steroids, your dick won't work, you will have shitty proportion, you will have a hairy back, you will have acne, you will have roid rages that will make you look like your insecure, you will look 10y older, and the list goes on.

Roids are an ANTI-looksmax. Most of you guys are 16 and haven't been working out seriously for at least 3 years and you are already talking about taking roids... Stop it.

just give yourself alzheimers with tren bro

Steroids are the biggest looksmin ever, you risk losing collagen, age faster, hair loss, broken dick and early death. They should only be a last option or if you are suicidal.
idk about that. Seeing more users ascend with roids lately

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
idk about that. Seeing more users ascend with roids lately
You might ascend the first few months, but on the long term, you're getting fucked. Like he said, balding, acne, shoulder and back hairs, aging, etc and those are only the physical side effects.
Again, why taking roids when you can get a top 1% physique naturally? Plus Roids make you look abnormally big, which again, is looksmin.

Roids are literally one of cheat codes in life but everyone here is muh my Collagen
You can literally just use retin a during cycle and supplement collagen peptides

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
You can get a top 1% body by training seriously 4 times a week and eating well, whereas with steroids, your dick won't work, you will have shitty proportion, you will have a hairy back, you will have acne, you will have roid rages that will make you look like your insecure, you will look 10y older, and the list goes on.

Roids are an ANTI-looksmax. Most of you guys are 16 and haven't been working out seriously for at least 3 years and you are already talking about taking roids... Stop it.

Only with good genetics. Most guys won’t get beyond DYEL no matter how good their diet and training is. People underestimate the difficulty of getting a fitness model (aka, bare minimum for women not to be disgusted by you shirtless) body.

• +1
Reactions: chasingaesthetics
Only with good genetics. Most guys won’t get beyond DYEL no matter how good their diet and training is. People underestimate the difficulty of getting a fitness model (aka, bare minimum for women not to be disgusted by you shirtless) body.
Nonsense. You must be virgin to say things like that.

ignore that meme bro, this is a top 1%, you can either live like a god for a few years or remain a basic normie for the rest of your life, never seen a natty thats got big arms or anything lmao, and tren wont automatically "diet" for you, that takes hardwork of its own, people here are so salty because some have the balls to roid and arent scared lol

Attachments

• 79CC3479-CCA8-4D9D-9573-3D85BBF54593.jpeg
    79CC3479-CCA8-4D9D-9573-3D85BBF54593.jpeg
    584.1 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back