Tressless Sub On Reddit Is A Joke

S

samskeyti

Iron
People in this subreddit are just fucking stupid. They think that 1 mg finasteride will make them impotent for the rest of their life and taking 2.5-5 mg oral minoxidil will cause them to have a heart attack while both of these drugs have been well documented to be safe in the recommended doses. They've been used for almost 3 decades, the latter being even an older drug.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, crosshold and ErbCel
cope. most guys on tressless are pro fin and pro minox. im on this sub daily for years and see this shit on a regular basis. in fact if you talk bad about fin, yoj often get hated on and downvoted.

i got sides on both fin and min and i will just wear a hairsystem until we get a proper cure

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 18840 and 2 others
i've been on 0.5 mg dutasteride and 5 mg oral minoxidil since 2020 april without any side effects. people get crazy in this sub if you tell them oral minox is safe up to 5 mg.

i've been on 0.5 mg dutasteride and 5 mg oral minoxidil since 2020 april without any side effects. people get crazy in this sub if you tell them oral minox is safe up to 5 mg.
Have you seen any regrowth?

I went from nw2 to nw1. All of my diffuse thinning has gone as well.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, Elvisandreaa, mvp2v1 and 2 others
I shaved my hair off when I was 14, never looked back

They banned me when I pointed out that the rock etc suit being bald because of their skull shape. "Go be an incel elsewhere" was the mods response, the reddit jannies then shadow banned me lmao

eyebrows/lashes? beard?
Beard has improved drastically. I can almost grow a full beard at the moment. Eyebrows got thicker as well, eyelashes got the least improvement.

• +1
Reactions: NFA PB
Strange dut has complete neuro steroid inhibition

Beard has improved drastically. I can almost grow a full beard at the moment. Eyebrows got thicker as well, eyelashes got the least improvement.
where did u get it

Strange dut has complete neuro steroid inhibition
Oral minoxidil helps with overall blood circulation including the brain. I think it has really aided me mentally as well as physically. It restores elastin, which is good both for blood vessels and skin.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, Elvisandreaa, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
Oral minoxidil helps with overall blood circulation including the brain. I think it has really aided me mentally as well as physically. It restores elastin, which is good both for blood vessels and skin.
Is it only the topical that fucks with collagen production?

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama and Elvisandreaa
Will low dose oral minox get fda approved for hairloss?

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1