Tret 0.025% UPDATE

depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

Passive aggressive
My skin got worse, had no active acne before using but i do now, eyes got red too. Used it every week once, now im doing it twice.

Not looking good so far

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
skin usually looks worse for a while before it gets better from tretinoin.

that being said I never had this but I also used the strongest legal retinoids for ages before I started using it.

• +1
Reactions: okwiwhd and coispet

that being said I never had this but I also used the strongest legal retinoids for ages before I started using it.
Used retinol and other topical treatments, skin is pretty robust to this shit. Just tret raping me as of now. My eyes are so dry now

• +1
My skin got worse, had no active acne before using but i do now, eyes got red too. Used it every week once, now im doing it twice.

Not looking good so far
Be very careful with ur eyes, chronic dry eyes cause by tret isn’t talked about enough. Make sure u apply it far away from ur eyes, and that it doesn’t migrate to ur eyes overnight. If that doesn’t make it go away then just quit tret, that’s what I ended up doing

Be very careful with ur eyes, chronic dry eyes cause by tret isn’t talked about enough. Make sure u apply it far away from ur eyes, and that it doesn’t migrate to ur eyes overnight. If that doesn’t make it go away then just quit tret, that’s what I ended up doing
Tbh i used it on my nose too and way too close near my eyes. If it doesn‘t get better in a week i will stop

• +1
Used retinol and other topical treatments, skin is pretty robust to this shit. Just tret raping me as of now. My eyes are so dry now
eye irritation is a common issue with tret.

if you keep getting flaking consider adding centella to your routine, it's helped a lot with mine, moisturizer wasn't enough.

Which one did you use before tret?

It takes time for your skin to adjust. Use moisturizer in the mornings to counter some of the drying effects of tret.

It takes time for your skin to adjust. Use moisturizer in the mornings to counter some of the drying effects of tret.
Drying only applies to my eyes, not skin weirdly

eye irritation is a common issue with tret.

if you keep getting flaking consider adding centella to your routine, it's helped a lot with mine, moisturizer wasn't enough.
Product recommendation?