TUSSELEIF

Nordic With Assburgers
3D2EA13B 62F4 4133 8C61 6C9E2EEFABF9

From tretinoinworld

Time to get the gay skin, fuck ageing

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: tombradylover, Zonar, Kristin and 3 others
FYI dont apply anywhere near lips. I put some tret 0.05 under my lip (near chin area) to thin the skin there and fast forward a couple days my lips are chapped. Like painfully chapped, to the point where I can't even seal my lips together or open my mouth without it hurting like a bitch. Not even lathering vaseline and moisturizer is fixing this And i don't know what to do.

• +1
Reactions: FrankUnderwood and Kristin
You should start with .025 first then increase, but at least you're looksmaxxing

imagine not using Taz instead of tret

View attachment 2624640

From tretinoinworld

its not just gonna give u "gay skin"

You have to take care of your skin, you need to wash it use Kojic acid

keep your face balmed with Copper Peptides ant Vitamin C

Use that tret at night, but ANY TIME u are not at work or hanging out with friends, use avacado oil or vaseline

look into Urea cream

keep that skin youthful

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Danish_Retard
  • JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung
FYI dont apply anywhere near lips. I put some tret 0.05 under my lip (near chin area) to thin the skin there and fast forward a couple days my lips are chapped. Like painfully chapped, to the point where I can't even seal my lips together or open my mouth without it hurting like a bitch. Not even lathering vaseline and moisturizer is fixing this And i don't know what to do.
buy altreno tretinoin

it really isnt at all man. Especailly above 24.
Is tret bad when you're like 18? I just want the glow, already have smooth skin with no acne, just little hyperpigmentation

Dat tazorac turnover is crazy on my momma tho 💯
My skin is so fucking grainy that tretinoin doesnt even work alone

I need copper peptides, vitamin c hylauronic acid, kojic acid, and a moisturized to make it look younger...

I think taking collagen peptides also works really good. Id reccomend it.

I need copper peptides, vitamin c hylauronic acid, kojic acid, and a moisturized to make it look younger...

Orally? Or injectable

I think I just gotta sort my diet Taz is plenty for me, pulling everything out but I need to stop giving my skin shit to pull out

it really isnt at all man. Especailly above 24.
Retinol is enough. I’m 20 like most here and accutane or tret didn’t do much because there’s no room of improvement on young skin

I also doubt that any of these will help winkrles etc, the issue of aging is beyond just skin texture

Do u mean u have leather skin

Orally? Or injectable

I think I just gotta sort my diet Taz is plenty for me, pulling everything out but I need to stop giving my skin shit to pull out
Sorry man I didn't understand everything you wrote.
You have got co keep skin clean for MONTHS before you see it clear from all dirt/garbage

Retinol is enough. I’m 20 like most here and accutane or tret didn’t do much because there’s no room of improvement on young skin

I also doubt that any of these will help winkrles etc, the issue of aging is beyond just skin texture
I was 25 before I used retinol

Yes you are younger, you can use less.

The older you get, the more you need to use. I am 27 now using Bovine collagen, tretinoin, copper peptides, vitamin c, and avacado oil.

I might even do PRP soon. It gets difficult at the end of your 20s. Eventually you wkll have to give in.

Do u mean u have leather skin
not even leather, like that is a cope. I had "leather skin" a couple years go. Now its just grany and dirty looking. Like it looks noticeably aged. Evetaully I'll have to give in and let it just age, but for now, I am using products to leep it looking young into my mid 30s.

Mid 30s is like the end of the line for skin ageing. After that, you gotta be looking for chicks in their 30s or above.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Sorry man I didn't understand everything you wrote.
You have got co keep skin clean for MONTHS before you see it clear from all dirt/garbage
I'm going on eggs and meat only soon

• +1
Reactions: 2d v2
its not just gonna give u "gay skin"

You have to take care of your skin, you need to wash it use Kojic acid

keep your face balmed with Copper Peptides ant Vitamin C

Use that tret at night, but ANY TIME u are not at work or hanging out with friends, use avacado oil or vaseline

look into Urea cream

keep that skin youthful
Wow a non retarded post from you :hnghn:

Feel like I should print it out and give to a museum.

I'm going on eggs and meat only soon
Very good idea

Keep clean water in abundance, DISTILL if you have to.

try to keep diet clean

Meat is produced with mad chemicals these days, water as well.

Very good idea

Keep clean water in abundance, DISTILL if you have to.

try to keep diet clean

Meat is produced with mad chemicals these days, water as well.
Can't have shit in america

yeah i put some under my lip area and now it looks scorched, its dry and flaky

Only way to eat/drink clean

Distill water/hunt meat

Hunting/trapping not so hard to be honest
Niggas off the chain wtf

Niggas off the chain wtf
I mean not really man, I hunt trap almost daily these days

I mean not daily every 3 days a week

There is a lot of stock to be caught outside

And distilling water is not a difficult task

I mean not really man, I hunt trap almost daily these days

I mean not daily every 3 days a week

There is a lot of stock to be caught outside

And distilling water is not a difficult task
Im in the city nigga all I got is roadkill

• JFL
Reactions: 2d v2
All tret (0.05) did was make my skin worse, uncomfortably tight, and peeling, even months after starting

• So Sad
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Tret will dry your skin and destroy fat pads (which are arguably way more important for aging)
Just eat raw meat nigga.

• +1
Reactions: Emzi
This guy got it from the same source @Greycel Slayer

Just get the 0.025 version
I got some retinoid serum. It seems pretty good. Gonna use it

All tret (0.05) did was make my skin worse, uncomfortably tight, and peeling, even months after starting
Brutal, I used it once before and it worked well for me

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Brutal, I used it once before and it worked well for me
Your skin should start to peel after a few days. At first mine cracked and was like cut at one place

Although usually it should go back to normal

View attachment 2624640

From tretinoinworld

mines coming for there too but i’m not gonna use it probably. It will absolutely obliterate your under eye fat pads to complete shit and make your face skin so thin and gaunt looking(can provide proof)

Tret is 100% worth it but you may purge after the first couple weeks. Due to skin cell turnover rate increasing.

What's better for acne, taz or tret? Using tret 0.1% currently
Orally? Or injectable