Tret arriving today - what do I do first?

kjhcfad

kjhcfad

Bronze
Joined
Mar 30, 2026
Posts
336
Reputation
233
I've got my 0.025 tret arriving today at last, what should I do first?
Is using it only 2 nights a week cope, and should I just go straight into daily or every 2 days?
What should I know essentially, so I can get rid of my acne ASAP
 
I've got my 0.025 tret arriving today at last, what should I do first?
Is using it only 2 nights a week cope, and should I just go straight into daily or every 2 days?
What should I know essentially, so I can get rid of my acne ASAP
bump it up to 3 nights a week and then switch to 0.05 after a bit of time using it more wont speed up the results
 
  • +1
Reactions: thedoomandespair
Combine tret with azelaic acid
 
don't go straight into it or you'll fuck up your skin barrier. 2x per week is a fair starting point do that for two weeks then switch to 3x per week for 2 weeks and so on.

if your skin is dry / sensitive do sandwich method, otherwise use it normally. and pair it with azelaic acid for best results.
 
Would a product with azelaic from some random brand like the ordinary be enough?
Or should I buy it from indiamart?
I think someone told me to use 20 percent, is that right?
 
bump it up to 3 nights a week and then switch to 0.05 after a bit of time using it more wont speed up the results
I bought a 20g tube, as soon as it runs out i'm going to 0.05
 
  • +1
Reactions: overforme3
Would a product with azelaic from some random brand like the ordinary be enough?
Or should I buy it from indiamart?
I think someone told me to use 20 percent, is that right?
bump
 

Similar threads

kjhcfad
Replies
1
Views
33
torynotoriex
T
NorthGodApollo
Replies
16
Views
46
NorthGodApollo
NorthGodApollo
Orbiiii_ltn
Replies
10
Views
63
Erdafritnib
Erdafritnib
LTNTyler
Replies
2
Views
37
Mehmoo
Mehmoo
logan.psl
Replies
3
Views
56
ChoppedArab
ChoppedArab

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top