TRET COPERS BTFO

everythingisacope

everythingisacope

I don't believe in yesterday
There is literally no reason to use tret at 21 if you have clear skin and have a skincare routine like cleanse & moisturize plus vit.c and 2-3 times a week 2% BHA (and also use sunscreen for protection).I fell for this retarded meme and after using tret for 3 weeks I did not even have "the purge acne bro" just crazy ugly old dehydrated skin with more wrinkles and headaches.I laid off the shit and I see improvements after 3-4 days already

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Julius, thecel, Deleted member 11406 and 1 other person
Roids are cope for insecure men

When ur impatient and need instant gratification

• +1
Reactions: StephIsCold, Danish_Retard and Julius
Isnt tret basically the most effective skin product after sunscreen?

• +1
Reactions: StephIsCold, Deleted member 13021, Julius and 1 other person
Tretinoin litterally changes genes transcription,
It slows down aging and it'ss not a cope, It also makes your skin more resistant towards sun damage, the fact that it makes your skin more vulnerable to the sun is just a widespread myth.

If your skin is dry try another richer moisturizer and buffet tretinoin by applying the moisturizer first then tretinoin

• +1
Reactions: StephIsCold, Julius and everythingisacope
Tretinoin litterally changes genes transcription,
It slows down aging and it'ss not a cope, It also makes your skin more resistant towards sun damage, the fact that it makes your skin more vulnerable to the sun is just a widespread myth.

If your skin is dry try another richer moisturizer and buffet tretinoin by applying the moisturizer first then tretinoin
So it should make you live longer?

There is literally no reason to use tret at 21 if you have clear skin and have a skincare routine like cleanse & moisturize plus vit.c and 2-3 times a week 2% BHA (and also use sunscreen for protection).I fell for this retarded meme and after using tret for 3 weeks I did not even have "the purge acne bro" just crazy ugly old dehydrated skin with more wrinkles and headaches.I laid off the shit and I see improvements after 3-4 days already
Tretinoin is a long-term investment. Your skin will start to look better after 3-4 months of using it, 3 weeks are not nearly enough JFL.

Also I'm 95% sure that the reason why you got dry skin is because you used too much of it at once, I also made that mistake once. You only need a pea-sized amount for the whole face. If your skin is still dry, then use it every second day instead of every day.

• +1
Reactions: everythingisacope
not my loss, keep not using retin A bro. keep using that vit C serum :soy:

• +1
Reactions: Julius
what a stupid post.
1 person with 2weeks anecdotal evidence and no pictures thinks that anything he says holds merit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ScramFranklin, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 7651 and 3 others
imagine using tret for 3 weeks and stopping

im sorry for your community college level iq OP

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, RichardSpencel and Danish_Retard
Honestly vit C serums are great tbh, almost as good as tretinoin

imagine using tret for 3 weeks and stopping

im sorry for your community college level iq OP
I stopped because I could notice more forehead wrinkles
Vit.C is legit too.Not tretinoin level help but it does improve skin quality too if u use a stronger percentage like 15-20%.
Tretinoin is a long-term investment. Your skin will start to look better after 3-4 months of using it, 3 weeks are not nearly enough JFL.

Also I'm 95% sure that the reason why you got dry skin is because you used too much of it at once, I also made that mistake once. You only need a pea-sized amount for the whole face. If your skin is still dry, then use it every second day instead of every day.
I have bought a moisturizer for dry skin and will reapply every 2nd night with a small ammount.You are right, the ammount I used to apply was about 2,5 times that of a pea(I used it like normal moisturizer ammount.

• +1
I stopped because I could notice more forehead wrinkles

Vit.C is legit too.Not tretinoin level help but it does improve skin quality too if u use a stronger percentage like 15-20%.

I have bought a moisturizer for dry skin and will reapply every 2nd night with a small ammount.You are right, the ammount I used to apply was about 2,5 times that of a pea(I used it like normal moisturizer ammount.
Most people's skin gets shittier in the first month to two on tret, and may not improve until up to about 6 months

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and everythingisacope
not really almost as good but they def. help.I use vit.c for about 1 year now and it definitely helped

Most people's skin gets shittier in the first month to two on tret, and may not improve until up to about 6 months

close up of my forehead pre Tret.Do you think I'd get some visible benefits after 6-12 months of use?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, StephIsCold and everythingisacope
Yes, your skin texture is shit.
yeah I noticed that too, I have fairly clear skin but I was wtf is this texture.Then hopped on tret, got worse and I pussied out.Will apply for 6 months and manage the side effects for hopefully lifefuel

not really almost as good but they def. help.I use vit.c for about 1 year now and it definitely helped
how do you use vit c serums with tretinoin - at the same time, the following morning or...?

and is making your own 'serum' using water and ascorbic acid just as good?

thanks broskis

• +1
how do you use vit c serums with tretinoin - at the same time, the following morning or...?

and is making your own 'serum' using water and ascorbic acid just as good?

thanks broskis
1. I use the vit c serum in the morning, since it also has mild photoprotective properties, and tretinoin in the evening

2. Good question, there are some tutorials on youtube and some years ago I tried to make my own serum, but there are several issues with it: first of all the serum needs the right pH in order to work, if it's too low you'll burn your skin, if it's too high it won't be effective; secondly, any home-made vit C serum won't last long because ascorbic acid tends to oxidise quickly, especially if exposed to light or heat, and lastly, vit C is a water soluble vitamin, therefore it cannot penetrate the lipid/fat barrier of our skin if dissolved in water, that's why most of the vit C serums that actually work are actually water-free, in order to increase absorption and make them last longer.

Tbh now I just use the 22% serum from the ordinary, it's cheap AF and has the right concentration and ingredients.

• +1
Reactions: everythingisacope, BertrandRussell and RichardSpencel
1. I use the vit c serum in the morning, since it also has mild photoprotective properties, and tretinoin in the evening

2. Good question, there are some tutorials on youtube and some years ago I tried to make my own serum, but there are several issues with it: first of all the serum needs the right pH in order to work, if it's too low you'll burn your skin, if it's too high it won't be effective; secondly, any home-made vit C serum won't last long because ascorbic acid tends to oxidise quickly, especially if exposed to light or heat, and lastly, vit C is a water soluble vitamin, therefore it cannot penetrate the lipid/fat barrier of our skin if dissolved in water, that's why most of the vit C serums that actually work are actually water-free, in order to increase absorption and make them last longer.

Tbh now I just use the 22% serum from the ordinary, it's cheap AF and has the right concentration and ingredients.
you smart

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BertrandRussell
just buy vit c serum, it's 10 € max and use it after your skin got used to tret I'd say after 2-3 months in the morning
yeah i did some research and i settled on Melano CC for my vit c serum

• +1
Reactions: everythingisacope