Tret Experts GTFIH

Greecgawd

Greecgawd

Humble Chad
So I’ve finished my accutane cycle a months ago. Now my skin is great, no acne with minimal scaring. I want to keep this up. So I have a brand new Tret 0.05% cream, but I have no idea on how to go about using it. Should I apply in morning or night? Leave it for how long? Everyday or once in a while? Share your thoughts!

night, leave it for night, everyday

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and Greecgawd
Time: night,
Routine: wash face > wait until dry > apply tret > wait until dry > moisturize > occlusive(optional)
Frequenzy: with .05 you should start with applying 2-3 times a week and see how your skin reacts then you can increase the frequenzy accordingly
notes: use a good sunscreen in the daytime and stay out of the sun as much as you can.

• +1
Reactions: Greecgawd
Time: night,
Routine: wash face > wait until dry > apply tret > wait until dry > moisturize > occlusive(optional)
Frequenzy: with .05 you should start with applying 2-3 times a week and see how your skin reacts then you can increase the frequenzy accordingly
notes: use a good sunscreen in the daytime and stay out of the sun as much as you can.
Moisturizer is not necessary. I apply it when I can but it takes time to let it dry otherwise it gets smudged all over the pillow along with the tret. Also, sunscreen is not needed if your skin is not prone to sunburns. Didn't have any problems even after I experimented with tanning bed 2 months in 0.05%.

I mean, try the best you can, OP, but tret doesn't require half of the care people make it out to be.

Moisturizer is not necessary. I apply it when I can but it takes time to let it dry otherwise it gets smudged all over the pillow along with the tret. Also, sunscreen is not needed if your skin is not prone to sunburns. Didn't have any problems even after I experimented with tanning bed 2 months in 0.05%.

I mean, try the best you can, OP, but tret doesn't require half of the care people make it out to be.
you are retarded lmao.
even if you dont get sunburned you will age your skin way faster with tret and no sunscreen
and your moisturizer shouldnt take more than 2-3 minutes to get absorbed by your skin anyway you lazy retard

you are retarded lmao.
even if you dont get sunburned you will age your skin way faster with tret and no sunscreen
and your moisturizer shouldnt take more than 2-3 minutes to get absorbed by your skin anyway you lazy retard
I didn't try to make you feel bad, sorry.