Tret is overrated

D

dough

Silver
this foid on tret for 20 years and guess what she still looks 32

6bd8ibf6ofe51.jpg

Never seen one before and after where a person used tret and look way younger than their age.

What are the people who can agefraud 10+years like Stephen james, brad pitt in his 40's, tom cruise, garret neff, chando tan on? its obviously not tret.

They are how true agefrauding looks like.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Crusile, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others
treat is like a nuclear weapon when it comes to skincare, you can have a 7 step routine and it still will be shit compared to just tret alone

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 31560, Deleted member 27472 and 17 others
cope she could pass for like 25

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Deleted member 19865, Deleted member 23554 and 8 others
this foid on tret for 20 years and guess what she still looks 32

6bd8ibf6ofe51.jpg

Never seen one before and after where a person used tret and look way younger than their age.

What are the people who can agefraud 10+years like Stephen james, brad pitt in his 40's, tom cruise, garret neff, chando tan on? its obviously not tret.

They are how true agefrauding looks like.
She looks older bc of her thinning hair and receded hairline, not because of skin quality.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Deleted member 19865, Deleted member 23554 and 4 others
Her skin is literally top tier jfl@ u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Deleted member 23554, mogging and 3 others
treat is like a nuclear weapon when it comes to skincare, you can have a 7 step routine and it still will be shit compared to just tret alone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, untouchable_coper and Mongrelcel
I think her looking in her 30s is more based on her facial features. Her skin looks good though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and untouchable_coper
but you can't use tret alone
you have to use moisturiser and sunscreen as well
and what about the "tret glow" ? doesn't that make guys look gay ?

• +1
Reactions: Crusile
"I bet this will make me stand out"

jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and zeek
You can’t decrease perceived age with Tretinoin. The reason is quite simple. Facial aging has 3 independent components that occur simultaneously as you grow older:
1) skin deterioration (ECM degradation and collagen loss)
2) volume loss (fat pad atrophy and later bone loss)
3) sagging

Tretinoin only address the first 1) and only partially. The major contributors to perceived aging is 2 and 3. A machine learning algorithm picks up these aging changes very easily much like the human eye with only difference being yoh can’t put your finger on why you can tell her age despite her skin having less wrinkles

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 23554, Deleted member 15698 and 8 others
Jfl at you, you don’t even understand what the purpose of tret is:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: obviously it isn’t going to make you look 10 years younger dumbass, it’s supposed to increase skin quality, that’s why this bitch is 32 and her skin is devoid of any wrinkles of discolouration

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Deleted member 23554, Hirekdr and 1 other person
You can’t decrease perceived age with Tretinoin. The reason is quite simple. Facial aging has 3 independent components that occur simultaneously as you grow older:
3) sagging

Tretinoin only address the first 1) and only partially. The major contributors to perceived aging is 2 and 3. A machine learning algorithm picks up these aging changes very easily much like the human eye with only difference being yoh can’t put your finger on why you can tell her age despite her skin having less wrinkles
high IQ and based response
can a good diet(no junk,sugar,oil) +sleep +exercise+lots of water achieve the same results as tret ?
I'm scared of using tret due to the risk of hyperpigmentation if sunscreen isn't used
is tret really a game changer ? what % difference does it make ? (as an analogy,creatine only increases muscle mass by 5%)

high IQ and based response
can a good diet(no junk,sugar,oil) +sleep +exercise+lots of water achieve the same results as tret ?
No.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15698 and Johnnybegood
HGH is what actually makes people look way younger than their age, not skincare topicals.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Yerico7 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
It barely promotes collagen like it's said to. Oral isotretinoin gives everyone insane baby skin but try it yourself, topical tretinoin won't do shit. I've been using it for years as well.

3) sagging

based.

to add though. all these 3 things, needs to be addressed, in fighting the looks agepill. And tretinoin does address point 1 and 3. So it's a good adding, imo, in a regaime.

Also, no 1 thing will adress ALL 3 at ones. So one needs to stack a regime, that addresses ALL these 3 points. Like something to pormote collagen and skin-cell renewal. Something to feed/nurture the fattpads. Something to protect against for example sun-damage. Usually people have a few personal skin aging preblems, they can adress (like spots, or rosecaea, or whatever).

muh point.
the looks-agepill, needs to be approached wholeisticlly. With compounding like 10+ things, all at once. For it to be effective.
Hence, no 1 thing will do all the trick.
Hence, debunking 1 thing, because it doesn't do all is incorrect. One needs to stack shit.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, igbekele007 and Deleted member 2729
based.

to add though. all these 3 things, needs to be addressed, in fighting the looks agepill. And tretinoin does address point 1 and 3. So it's a good adding, imo, in a regaime.

Also, no 1 thing will adress ALL 3 at ones. So one needs to stack a regime, that addresses ALL these 3 points. Like something to pormote collagen and skin-cell renewal. Something to feed/nurture the fattpads. Something to protect against for example sun-damage. Usually people have a few personal skin aging preblems, they can adress (like spots, or rosecaea, or whatever).

muh point.
the looks-agepill, needs to be approached wholeisticlly. With compounding like 10+ things, all at once. For it to be effective.
Hence, no 1 thing will do all the trick.
Hence, debunking 1 thing, because it doesn't do all is incorrect. One needs to stack shit.
What can be used to fight this? What about sunscreen

Maybe, probably no.
BUT. imo.
Do BOTH.

Why? the OR/OR attitude? why not AND/AND?

if tretinoin, is a postive for good collagen and skin quality.
if good diet(no junk,sugar,oil) +sleep +exercise+lots of water. is a postive for good skin quality.
Why, would one than exclude tretinoin?
Since it still gives more good skin boost, or postpone aging skin, etc..
I'm scared of using tret due to the risk of hyperpigmentation if sunscreen isn't used
You need to pretect skin when on tretinoin more. But, it's actually a good thing, because one needs to protect skin anyways ideally, to have good aging skin. Sun-damage, blue-light-screen-UV skin damage, are not good things for keeping good skin.
is tret really a game changer ?\
yes, for acne people, and for slowing down skin aging for old people.
no, for short term changes of young people with good ((no acne) skin.
what % difference does it make ? (as an analogy,creatine only increases muscle mass by 5%)
Retin-a (tretinoin): 80% increase
Treatment of photodamaged skin with tretinoin produced an 80 percent increase in collagen I formation, as compared with a 14 percent decrease in collagen formation with the use of vehicle alone (P = 0.006).
https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199308193290803

you can't just negate something without evidence to back it up
also,how do you explain this ?- https://www.byrdie.com/what-retinol-does-to-your-skin
Not sure if you was compairing retinol, with tretinoin. But don't compare the blue pilled cope strenght retinol, with the strength of the more based tretinoin. Big difference.

• Love it
Reactions: igbekele007 and makeme183
What can be used to fight this? What about sunscreen
Define "this"?

each thing on the list, can be fought, and has to be fought with different shit to use. In general.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Maybe, probably no.
BUT. imo.
Do BOTH.

Why? the OR/OR attitude? why not AND/AND?

if tretinoin, is a postive for good collagen and skin quality.
if good diet(no junk,sugar,oil) +sleep +exercise+lots of water. is a postive for good skin quality.
Why, would one than exclude tretinoin?
Since it still gives more good skin boost, or postpone aging skin, etc..

You need to pretect skin when on tretinoin more. But, it's actually a good thing, because one needs to protect skin anyways ideally, to have good aging skin. Sun-damage, blue-light-screen-UV skin damage, are not good things for keeping good skin.

yes, for acne people, and for slowing down skin aging for old people.
no, for short term changes of young people with good ((no acne) skin.

Retin-a (tretinoin): 80% increase
Treatment of photodamaged skin with tretinoin produced an 80 percent increase in collagen I formation, as compared with a 14 percent decrease in collagen formation with the use of vehicle alone (P = 0.006).
https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199308193290803

Not sure if you was compairing retinol, with tretinoin. But don't compare the blue pilled cope strenght retinol, with the strength of the more based tretinoin. Big difference.
such a well thought out reply man, thanks
yeah I bit the bullet and got 0.025% tret gel
gonna start applying from today (nightly every 3rd day,moisturise 20 minutes later,SPF during the day)
my only ick is I hate applying SPF(my face is oily as fuck , and any extra product just makes me feel more sweaty and uncomfy)

Define "this"?

each thing on the list, can be fought, and has to be fought with different shit to use. In general.
Yea I mean how to fight all those three things besides with tret

such a well thought out reply man, thanks
yeah I bit the bullet and got 0.025% tret gel
I also started out on 0.025%. It's a great/good (low) strength to start out with, if one is young-ish, and one just uses it to battle skin aging. With age, or skin getting worst collagen, one can upp the strenghth over time and how the skin responds.
imo, and I notice, skincare regimes are giga personal. Since there is quit a wide variety of reaction, between people, in their skin to useage of stuff.
gonna start applying from today (nightly every 3rd day,moisturise 20 minutes later,SPF during the day)
If you just use it, to slow down aging (so not agianst acne and shit).
Than one can slowely let the skin get used to it. so start out slowly (interfalls) to make the skin get uses to it. And moisterize well. Than one can totally avoid the flaky/purge phase, that can happen when starting tertinoin.
That's how I did it. I never skin flaked or purged. Also ones doesn't need to use much tretinoin, 1 to 2 peas size for face and neck total, is enough I heard dermatologist say.
my only ick is I hate applying SPF(my face is oily as fuck , and any extra product just makes me feel more sweaty and uncomfy)
I had the same issue. Most sunscreen prtection is oily as fuck, shiny ball.

I managed to find this sunscreen protectyion. And for me it's not oioly and shiny at all anymore.
One needs to find, use. the oil control version of sunscreens. They are usually a bit more expensive. But MOGG hard, in not tyruning into a shinny bowling bal.

get the oil control. dry touch, etc.. stuff. Same for moisterizers! Get the dry touch, oil control, no oil, etc.. shit. When you are an oily skinned person.

• Love it
Reactions: makeme183
I also started out on 0.025%. It's a great/good (low) strength to start out with, if one is young-ish, and one just uses it to battle skin aging. With age, or skin getting worst collagen, one can upp the strenghth over time and how the skin responds.
yeah that's my plan , I'll slowly increase to 0.5 then 1% over time
If you just use it, to slow down aging (so not agianst acne and shit).
I'm using it against acne as well (I also use a 4% benzoyl peroxide face wash)
get the oil control. dry touch, etc.. stuff. Same for moisterizers! Get the dry touch, oil control, no oil, etc.. shit. When you are an oily skinned person.
I got the requil dry touch ultra matte gel SPF 50 , but that makes my face look like a window on a dewy morning jfl (huge beads of sweat)

is neutrogena hydroboost gel moisturiser good ?

Yea I mean how to fight all those three things besides with tret
I don't know all the shit out there. But I can tell what I use atm, to battle these shit, besides eating healthy, decent helathy lifestyle, and excercise.

ingredients in my skincare that i use for mroaning and night: tretinoin, copper peptide, Matrixyl-3000, hylaronic acid, moisterizer, suncreen.
supplement eat/drink: collagen peptide powder in warm drinks, beta carotone and asthaxanthin. And obviously being carefull with long time in sun.

ingredients in my skincare that i use for moraning and night: amino acid mix (from the ordinairy), and since recently added Vollufine.
supplement eat/drink: aim to eatin anough calcium, K2, D3. I supplement K2 and D3 with "pills"

3) sagging
Most stuff in point 1, should help with this elasticin, also.
i ocassionally do or didi. red luight therapy, microneedling, infra-heat thing which I forgot the name off.

yeah that's my plan , I'll slowly increase to 0.5 then 1% over time
0.05% and 0.1%
I'm using it against acne as well (I also use a 4% benzoyl peroxide face wash)
What I suggested, might not apply for acne-cells. I was never having acne. Acne may need more aggressive dose. To get ride of that giga ugly subhuman, contaguous deadly decease triggingeing response, of that acne skin.Maybe to get ride of acne quit, one need to go full in, and just deal with walking around for some weeaks with giga ugly purging flaky, acne shaking out, giga over tier skin. The freaking murder that stupid acne shit.
I got the requil dry touch ultra matte gel SPF 50 , but that makes my face look like a window on a dewy morning jfl (huge beads of sweat
The one I posted. i really like. Some other brands their dry-touch/ol conrol suncreeen version might make one have a white cast on the face. and so on. It was alot of trial and error, to find this one for me. Nivea shit sucked. neutrogena (zinc version) sucked giga, made me have a dumbass ghost like white cast on muh face.
Annoying as shit, I recall./ Waisted money on like 7 different type of suncreeens, untill I found the one I have now, and that I like and does what I want for my skin.
is neutrogena hydroboost gel moisturiser good ?
never used it, nor never looked it up. so i dunno

• Love it
Reactions: makeme183
0.05% and 0.1%
yeah I meant those sorry , brain fart moment
What I suggested, might not apply for acne-cells. I was never having acne. Acne may need more aggressive dose. To get ride of that giga ugly subhuman, contaguous deadly decease triggingeing response, of that acne skin.Maybe to get ride of acne quit, one need to go full in, and just deal with walking around for some weeaks with giga ugly purging flaky, acne shaking out, giga over tier skin. The freaking murder that stupid acne shit.
I don't have serious cystic acne , I just have random pimples that refuse to go away and new ones keep popping up
i.e my skin isn't clear , has a shit texture

I had the same issue. Most sunscreen prtection is oily as fuck, shiny ball.

I managed to find this sunscreen protectyion. And for me it's not oioly and shiny at all anymore.
One needs to find, use. the oil control version of sunscreens. They are usually a bit more expensive. But MOGG hard, in not tyruning into a shinny bowling bal.

I had the same problem and this one is an a great non-shiny SPF that I use.

I also have the Cerave one but its white cast never dissolves.
ingredients in my skincare that i use for mroaning and night: tretinoin, copper peptide, Matrixyl-3000, hylaronic acid, moisterizer, suncreen.
supplement eat/drink: collagen peptide powder in warm drinks, beta carotone and asthaxanthin. And obviously being carefull with long time in sun.
Heard good things about Vitamin-C, use it myself in the morning because it synergizes with sunscreens.
How do you incorporate copper peptides into your routine? In the morning, or nights when you don't use tret?

beta carotone
Is it good outside of giving the gay undertone?

Last edited:
How do you incorporate copper peptides into your routine?
morning GHK-cu (form Niod) as well as serum with Matrixyl-3000/GHK-Pal in it.
evening. Only use serum with GHK-Pal/matrixyl-3000 in it
In the morning, or nights when you don't use tret?
night only. Sun exposure WHILE still wearing tretinoin, is higher risk of skin damage. Should imo only be used in night routine.
Is it good outside of giving the gay undertone?
I dunno for niggas. But for a palecel like me, it's better so I don't look ghost.
Muh skin be looking like the woman on the right if I don't beta cartone and some tan maxx.

Chad

3) sagging

Since it does help a bit, do you think one could fraud their age 3-4 years with tretinoin?