the pm routine I'm planning to follow :
cleansing
tret
10min
minox (beard and eyebrows)
idk how much should i wait
moisturizing
idk also how much should i wait
slugging with vaseline (heard it's the best option to fight tret irritatation and dryness)

So my concerns are about my order of using each product is it correct (i assume not) and if not how it should be?

I feel like based on what i read here before that it's not a very good call to apply anything after minox is this right?

And don't shit on me for being and oldcel in the forum but not knowing this basic shit, i was just rotting most of the time.

• +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
wait for ur skin to be completely dry before tret, wait 15 min after minox to moisturize, dont need to wait for vaseline, but I do reccomend aquaphor over vaseline

• Woah
Reactions: future6psl and ilyess
wait for ur skin to be completely dry before tret, wait 15 min after minox to moisturize, dont need to wait for vaseline, but I do reccomend aquaphor over vaseline
so the order is kinda correct, but i think I've read that you don't have to put anything after the minox for 4 hours or idk
And is there really a big difference between aquaphor and vaseline? Because the price difference is big at least in my country..

you don't have to put anything after the minox for 4 hours or idk
not true

aquaphor is pretty much vaseline + moisturizer so it's better for ur skin than just vaseline.

• Love it
Reactions: ilyess
nvm the am routine
the pm routine I'm planning to follow :
cleansing
tret
10min
minox (beard and eyebrows)
idk how much should i wait
moisturizing
idk also how much should i wait
slugging with vaseline (heard it's the best option to fight tret irritatation and dryness)

So my concerns are about my order of using each product is it correct (i assume not) and if not how it should be?

I feel like based on what i read here before that it's not a very good call to apply anything after minox is this right?

And don't shit on me for being and oldcel in the forum but not knowing this basic shit, i was just rotting most of the time.
If you’re going to derma rolling then yes you shouldn’t put any topical after at least a few hour
Preferably a day