Tret or accutane

KevinDurder

KevinDurder

Iron
Is it fine to jump from epiduo gel to accutane or should i try tretinoin first? My acne is pretty bad if tretinoin isn't compatable with me then i'd have wasted another 4-6 months of my time

just do accutane bro, permanent solution

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, caiolindo, RichardSpencel and 2 others
accutane no point in wasting time with tret for an unsure result

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I was in the same boat bro, started Epiduo when I was 16 and it didn't do shit for 2 years. I'd say wait till you stop growing and bite the bullet and hop on Accutane, best decision I ever made.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
accutane dries out your skin and might even make you bald

acne goes away with age, tret de-ages you

trets been around since like 1960s, accutane is still an expieramental drug that hasnt been in use for long

choice is obvious

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and caiolindo
I have been using tret for 8 months now from skinorac and it is def good, I prefer tret more than accutane.

Tret is better with far less side effects and far more benefits aside from clearing acne (anti-aging, gets rid of dark spots, fades acne scars & builds up collagen, exfoliates)

Is it fine to jump from epiduo gel to accutane or should i try tretinoin first? My acne is pretty bad if tretinoin isn't compatable with me then i'd have wasted another 4-6 months of my time
if it didnt get better after epiduo consider accutane, thats what i did hope my liver doesnt get permacucked

No it's not necessary a permanent solution. It can be temporary

I think it's better to take Adapalene or Tret after Acutane. I waited 8 years between Acutane and Tret. I regret it as my acne came back and I have scars...

accutane until resolution and then trifarotene for maintenance

On tretinoin. Not bad

• +1
Reactions: Dontknowan
if it didnt get better after epiduo consider accutane, thats what i did hope my liver doesnt get permacucked
Thats what im planning on i just hope the doctor prescribes accutane to me and dosen't say "its a big jump we should try blabla first"

Tret is better with far less side effects and far more benefits aside from clearing acne (anti-aging, gets rid of dark spots, fades acne scars & builds up collagen, exfoliates)
I would try it but if there is a chance that tret isn't compatable with my skin at all i'd have wasted another 4 months of my time on it also my skin is acne is bad ive seen people with wayy less acne than me hop on accutane.
Vg450a5u4f2c1

Some random girl that used tret for 3 months it made her skin 10x worde lmao

I would try it but if there is a chance that tret isn't compatable with my skin at all i'd have wasted another 4 months of my time on it also my skin is acne is bad ive seen people with wayy less acne than me hop on accutane.
View attachment 2795172
Purging, that’s supposed to happen. That happens with accutane too

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
Thats what im planning on i just hope the doctor prescribes accutane to me and dosen't say "its a big jump we should try blabla first"
just say you used epiduo everyday and nothing happened and youre prone to scarring, go there with your bloodwork already done so you can hop on immediately

trets been around since like 1960s, accutane is still an expieramental drug that hasnt been in use for long

choice is obvious
Only think that matters is it can close growth plates which means accutane is a hard no for me jfl

View attachment 2795172
it will cause more of the oils to come out and pus. I'm on it for antiaging and scarring

Accutane for cystic sure

choice is obvious
Yeah you just need need the tret to protect your skin from acne scaring (death tier falo) as well as the anti aging effects.

Also the effects are permanent. I seldom use tretinoin now and my acne never came back (it rapidly went away when i used often and im young)

Is it fine to jump from epiduo gel to accutane or should i try tretinoin first? My acne is pretty bad if tretinoin isn't compatable with me then I'd have wasted another 4-6 months of my time
Accutane for sure.
It's the pill of beauty. It gets rid of the fat in your face, especially in the cheek region. I took it and got few side effects. Dry lips, purge and knee problems (only in the beggining). It made my nose appear smaller, decreaded uee and revealed my true bone structure under my skin. (I was around 12% body fat but the fat was stored mostly in my face which dissapeared after the med.)
Geniunely the best decision in my life.
Made me increase 2psl