Tret vs ret

D

Deleted member 29747

No pfp gang, fuck pfp users
I see Alot of people hate on trentinoin without much evidence so it has be kinda worried, but on the other hand I heard retinol is strong enough / won’t work as well

if you're young and consistent in applying it retinol is enough, skin clarity is mostly dietary.

tret is promoted too much here because they lack the discipline to apply it religiously and won't fix their lifestyle.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 29747
I see Alot of people hate on trentinoin without much evidence so it has be kinda worried, but on the other hand I heard retinol is strong enough / won’t work as well
Bro no that closes ur plates

Tret mogs, the 0.1% version is 100 times stronger than retinol. The results u get in 3 months of 0,1% tret, might take a decade for retinol. u do the math.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and Dicktator
Tret mogs, the 0.1% version is 100 times stronger than retinol. The results u get in 3 months of 0,1% tret, might take a decade for retinol. u do the math.
ive been on .1% for over a year, and aside from drying my face (despite a skin hydration regimen), it has done next to nothing. if you have bad skin (lack of collagen, enlarged pores, bumpy skin, etc.), it will do nothing.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
tretinoin does nothing but permanently destroy your facial fat and skin moisturization

if you want severe irreversible dry eyes, ash skin and aged appearance, use tretinoin

• Ugh..
Reactions: Dicktator
ive been on .1% for over a year, and aside from drying my face (despite a skin hydration regimen), it has done next to nothing. if you have bad skin (lack of collagen, enlarged pores, bumpy skin, etc.), it will do nothing.
Will do nothing for YOU

• JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404
tretinoin does nothing but permanently destroy your facial fat and skin moisturization

if you want severe irreversible dry eyes, ash skin and aged appearance, use tretinoin
Kys liar

• WTF
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Btw I seen one of ur posts abt MK.
I’m gonna start in a week I’m waiting on shipment

Any results broski?

Any results broski?
Don’t take mk it’s worse then gh

• +1
Reactions: DoII
Regarding the mk usage
Is there anything else you recommend to take with it ?
Besides AIs

Any results broski?
Mk is the biggest Cope I am currently on aromasin till I can get gh

• +1
Reactions: DoII