tret

D

Deleted member 47263

Bronze
will the effects of tret be gone if i put it into like a vaseline tub of jelly (obviously the stuff removed) unfortunately got mum working as a derm + nurse so she'd know (buying it on amazon)

Yeah vasiline won’t let it absorb

wow you have sparkles around your name ur so cool omg your name is sparkly :000

Nigga tret is not a steroid Jfl it’s a retinoid. Worse it can do is dry tf out of ur skin it if you apply too much or get it in eyes.

no i mean like ill remove it and put the cream in there
still a bad idea it can ruin the efficacy of it and if any bacteria from your hands or air or the old tub gets transferred it may cause breakouts.

Just hide the tube lol it’s very small

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47263
Nigga tret is not a steroid Jfl it’s a retinoid. Worse it can do is dry tf out of ur skin it if you apply too much or get it in eyes.
bro the issue is my mom works at a derm + nurse she'll be mad sus if she finds a tube of tret when she knows i havent been prescribed shit so im just wonderin if it needs to be air tight

bro the issue is my mom works at a derm + nurse she'll be mad sus if she finds a tube of tret when she knows i havent been prescribed shit so im just wonderin if it needs to be air tight
Yeah, you can mix tret into vaseline if thats what you're asking, but it probably isn't ideal, since lots of tret contains alcohol, which can break down the petroleum bonds in the Vaseline (cancer - maybe?) mixing it into a moisturiser is probably worse since you will probably induce hydrolysis and oxidation in the tret.

stop being high inhib and just hide your tret