geekr
Silver
- Joined
- Jan 31, 2026
- Posts
- 583
- Reputation
- 315
Been using 0.25% tretanion for two days now its genuinly amazing. I'm skipping today becouse my skin is getting abit dry. But so far all of my white heads are fully gone not a single one left, there are finaly clear patches on my forehead(this is where I have the worst acne), I have alot of enlarged pores on my nose and around my nose but 1/3 of them are already gone. My skin is also extremely smooth now, Its never been like this before, its like touching marble. I'm also putting it under my eyes to help with eye bags; ik eye bags happen becouse of reccesed infras but tret is still kind of helping with hyperpimintaiton. My skin also feels much tighter, my nasalable folds are practicly gone by now. Ive also been using a ton of moisturizer so this maybe part of it.