Tretinoin + Clindamycine

TimeToChange

TimeToChange

Bronze
So I was searching for a Retin A -like cream in my country but the only think I found was 'Treclinax' wich is Clindamycine +tretinoin.
If my goal is collagenmaxing, is it good? Or should I order someting with only tretinoin ?

So I was searching for a Retin A -like cream in my country but the only think I found was 'Treclinax' wich is Clindamycine +tretinoin.
If my goal is collagenmaxing, is it good? Or should I order someting with only tretinoin ?
you don't need the clindamycine [antibiotic] if you don't have bad or infected acne, talking about pus here
also, clinda forms resistance quickly, so don't use it now because you may need it later
tretinoin alone is good, you should find them in any medium to big drugstore

• +1
Reactions: TimeToChange
you don't need the clindamycine [antibiotic] if you don't have bad or infected acne, talking about pus here
also, clinda forms resistance quickly, so don't use it now because you may need it later
tretinoin alone is good, you should find them in any medium to big drugstore
Is there any side effect from clindamycine ? Cause I searched everywhere and it's the only thing I found. If there is no side effect, I also have a little bit of acne, could be good too

Is there any side effect from clindamycine ? Cause I searched everywhere and it's the only thing I found. If there is no side effect, I also have a little bit of acne, could be good too
if you avoid contact with the mouth or eyes, you should be good, always ask about your parents about reactions to other antibiotics or drugs
take care

• +1
Reactions: TimeToChange
if you avoid contact with the mouth or eyes, you should be good, always ask about your parents about reactions to other antibiotics or drugs
take care
Ok so until I find better, I will use it as I would use a tretinoin-only cream. Thanks