Tretinoin doesn't work for everyone, it doesn't work for me

Splinter901

Splinter901

救急醫療室
I tried 2 times now, the first for like 2 weeks and now for 1 month, I don't like the look it gives my skin nor the look it gives to other people skin, my skin looks thinner and feels less thight, my under eye dark circles are more noticeable than ever, I need to moisturize all the time for my skin to not look super dry, I got constant wrinkles under my eyes while using it, I look in the mirror and even when moisturized and look the worst I've ever looked, it's as if all the attractivenes I've had was sucked out of me, they say things get better but I doubt it will since many times people with the same experience as me continue for months and things only get worse and worse, whereas those for whom tretinoin worked didn't have any of those issues, I got on tretinoin for the anti-age effects and it has only aged me, I'm not even sure if the wrinkles under my eye would ever leave if I were to keep using it and that's the opposite of what it is supposed to do.

it works for me but also gives me that pink ass faggot glow that I don't want.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yellowrice, Hellcat, Allornothing and 2 others
it works for me but also gives me that pink ass faggot glow that I don't want.
All the "retinol/tretinol" youtubers have that glossy, oiled face faggot "glow" that looks like they just smeared their face in vaseline, looks weak and gay as hell and not cool and rugged at all.

All the "retinol/tretinol" youtubers have that glossy, oiled face faggot "glow" that looks like they just smeared their face in vaseline, looks weak and gay as hell and not cool and rugged at all.
I don't get it from retinol, only from tret.

Yeah, it looks bad even on females, there is this effect that kind of makes their faces look colder in all the before/after pictures and I see it on my own skin already alongside that ugly glow.