g2vavpg2zmt61.jpg

They all looked better in the before

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar and Ken
ugly without tret ugly with tret as well

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon and Schönling
fret is only an ascension if you have good bones

Another great example of what I'm talking about., he has this dull white color in the after

h0t81bcj9p291.jpg

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Mouthbreath
  • +1
Reactions: zorro2512 and LastHopeForNorman
It's called having a clear skin, are you retarded?

U don't get what I'm saying, they all get this whitish greenish hue to their skin that looks terrible, tretinoin gave me wrinkles, reduces my fat pads, thinned my skin, sagged my skin, gave me gay glow, peeled my skin, irritated my skin, made my skin feel oily, increased my under eye circles, accentuated my naso labial folds, made my skin dry, and I think it even made me lose hair, pure poison.

K it’s either that or more acne for me.

U don't get what I'm saying, they all get this whitish greenish hue to their skin that looks terrible, tretinoin gave me wrinkles, reduces my fat pads, thinned my skin, sagged my skin, pure poison.
That's nitpicky asf, i don't see that at all their skin looks better expect for maybe the 2nd pics, tretinoin is a magic tube for getting rid of PIE and acne tbh
Unlucky you got shitty side effects though

Looks like absolute shit

maxresdefault.jpg
Hold on, it made this Indian look only vaguely ethnic, he could easily claim to be Latino, Med or something else, this is a huge improvement, although I suspect he also had some surgery, his nose looks different.

Hold on, it made this Indian look only vaguely ethnic, he could easily claim to be Latino, Med or something else, this is a huge improvement, although I suspect he also had some surgery, his nose looks different.

it's over either way

He could claim Arab

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
I would guess it's because these people don't go outside into the sun.

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetics_III
Most probably this. People who use tret almost always use it with sunscreen and avoid the sun at all costs.

g2vavpg2zmt61.jpg

Mirin your one digit IQ
Rope yourself

They clearly stopped tanning
Also you don't do tretinoin for the skin color, it's anti aging therapy

Looks like absolute shit

maxresdefault.jpg

Hims-Skin-AntiAgingLP-m-Module1-BeforeAfter1

g2vavpg2zmt61.jpg

second guy looks better in the after imo
the last guy looks like a fatter version of erik-jon with darker eyebrows :lul:

Last edited:
U don't get what I'm saying, they all get this whitish greenish hue to their skin that looks terrible, tretinoin gave me wrinkles, reduces my fat pads, thinned my skin, sagged my skin, gave me gay glow, peeled my skin, irritated my skin, made my skin feel oily, increased my under eye circles, accentuated my naso labial folds, made my skin dry, and I think it even made me lose hair, pure poison.
didnt u only use it for a week lmfao

not really, I pretty much ahven't gotten a tan in almost 10 years and still got that same washed out look on my skin