TRETINOIN GLOW

D

Deleted member 20565

Platinum
so the thing about tretinoin giving you glowy skin is true, which is a HUGE halo if your skin is already clear, however in my case it does NOTHING to fix my acne and the 'glow' is focused around my nasolabial area because of my bloated cheeks like this:

how do i cope with this?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16357, mfk, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others
so the thing about tretinoin giving you glowy skin is true, which is a HUGE halo if your skin is already clear, however in my case it does NOTHING to fix my acne and the 'glow' is focused around my nasolabial area because of my bloated cheeks like this:
View attachment 1817814
how do i cope with this?
Nice diagram. Lol. I can only recommend maybe posting on https://www.reddit.com/r/tretinoin/ tbh I got no experience with tret myself.

• +1
Reactions: mfk, Deleted member 20565 and LooksmaxxHopeful
IT LOOK SO GAY

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357 and Deleted member 20565
View attachment 1817814
how do i cope with this?
nothing for your acne? I was going to replace my benzol peroxide with it.

Lose body fat. If your face is bloated it's a smv killer regardless of clear skin or bad skin.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Deleted member 18840
Lose body fat. If your face is bloated it's a smv killer regardless of clear skin or bad skin.
i did long ago its my feminine fat distribution at play i nee d to fucking inject

View attachment 1817814
how do i cope with this?
Do you use any moisturizers? Coupled with tretinoin, some formulations may produce that "glow". What are your bodyfat % and age, BTW?

Did people end up finding a way to deal with dry eye due to tretinoin use yet? I believe it affected some fat pads on your face negatively.

Are you apply it evenly? and do you moisturize before and after?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20565
Wtf it doesn't work for your acne? :feelswhy:

• +1
microneedling > tret

• Hmm...
The tranny glow

• +1
Wtf it doesn't work for your acne? :feelswhy:
not at all. my acne is completely unmanageable and season dependent. ive been breaking out like hell all summer but ive embraced the look.

i still get iois every day because id be in modelling if it werent for my acne

Are you apply it evenly? and do you moisturize before and after?
i moisturize 30 minutes after. i apply it evenly but i heard it doesnt even matter as its not a spot treatment anyway

View attachment 1817814
how do i cope with this?
do u just apply it to ur entire face?