Tretinoin has vanished my forehead lines in 6 weeks

bradpittshairline

bradpittshairline

im a ass and titty lover
Had very fine lines on my forehead at 20 from wearing tight caps and durags. I started using tret for my acne and I apply a good amount on my forehead since the skin is robust in that area and within 2 months, I can barely stress my forehead now even while trying hard it’s crazy.

Earlier I could create 2-3 fat lines when i flexed my forehead muscles now my forehead has no lines even while flexing and a small part of skin skin folds when I do it.

PS: im 20 and above avg age genetics, both parents don’t have wrinkles even at 50, forehead lines are gone but texture isn’t smooth yet due to acne prone skin

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, LooksmaxxHopeful, Lorsss and 10 others
whered you buy it from sir

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
good work derek

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901
Had very fine lines on my forehead at 20 from wearing tight caps and durags. I started using tret for my acne and I apply a good amount on my forehead since the skin is robust in that area and within 2 months, I can barely stress my forehead now even while trying hard it’s crazy.

Earlier I could create 2-3 fat lines when i flexed my forehead muscles now my forehead has no lines even while flexing and a small part of skin skin folds when I do it.

PS: im 20 and above avg age genetics, both parents don’t have wrinkles even at 50, forehead lines are gone but texture isn’t smooth yet due to acne prone skin
source?i want to start too

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and shahid khan
source?i want to start too
Tret is the most researched anti ageing chemical. Look up tretinoin before after of white women in late 40s

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and EnglandBadman
Tret is a very underrated looksmax for skin tbh, you use it daily? What % concentration are you using?

• +1
what % tret

• +1
what site is that
OTC = over the counter at a store in India, in America u can use Skinorac or whatever it’s called it’s better than buying from highstreetpharma in the long run

• +1
what % tret
Tret is a very underrated looksmax for skin tbh, you use it daily? What % concentration are you using?
0.05%, I have oily acne prone skin, if u have dry skin use 0.025% and no matter what skin u have use the sandwich method with a oil free moisturizer to never get burnt by tret. Don’t use near eyes or mouth or on nose

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
0.05%, I have oily acne prone skin, if u have dry skin use 0.025% and no matter what skin u have use the sandwich method with a oil free moisturizer to never get burnt by tret. Don’t use near eyes or mouth or on nose
Mirin. I've been using 0.05 tret myself using the sandwich method (Hyaluronic acid + Moisturiser) for the past few months and my skin has never looked better. I only use it 2-3 times a week tho, otherwise my skin gets very flaky

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
Mirin. I've been using 0.05 tret myself using the sandwich method (Hyaluronic acid + Moisturiser) for the past few months and my skin has never looked better. I only use it 2-3 times a week tho, otherwise my skin gets very flaky
does putting tret over hyaluronic acid effect it’s absorption into the skin?

does putting tret over hyaluronic acid effect it’s absorption into the skin?
I would say it doesn't affect the absorption that much tbh, I've tried Tret with and without Hyaluronic acid and there wasn't that much of a difference in absorption. However, it's much better to use Hyaluronic acid with tret if you're using higher % concentrations since it acts like a protective barrier so tret doesn't completely fuck up your skin. Also using the sandwich method has given me the best results so far

Pics 404

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
I would say it doesn't affect the absorption that much tbh, I've tried Tret with and without Hyaluronic acid and there wasn't that much of a difference in absorption. However, it's much better to use Hyaluronic acid with tret if you're using higher % concentrations since it acts like a protective barrier so tret doesn't completely fuck up your skin. Also using the sandwich method has given me the best results so far
i might try now, i have somewhat dry skin but only use .025% and put a moisturizer on over my tret

Been using that shit for over 7 months now, it didn't do ANYTHING. Made my skin peel out at the beginning, aside from that, fucking useless. I'm gonna upgrade to 0.1, but i doubt it will change anything.

Been using that shit for over 7 months now, it didn't do ANYTHING. Made my skin peel out at the beginning, aside from that, fucking useless. I'm gonna upgrade to 0.1, but i doubt it will change anything.
Your baseline was probably good already. If you didn’t have acne snd are young it’s likely you already have skin that doesn’t have much scope for improvement

what hyaluronic acid do you use

U will benefit using it longterm. Running tret plus spf sunscreen is the best thing u can do for ur skin anti-aging wise outside of completely avoiding the sun.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and bradpittshairline
U will benefit using it longterm. Running tret plus spf sunscreen is the best thing u can do for ur skin anti-aging wise outside of completely avoiding the sun.
with tret honestly u will be good in the sun unless youre at the beach every weekend for the rest of your life

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
i have white skin and tretinoin makes it almost constantly red

Rose hip is a natural tret alternative

I use tretinoin from skinorac for $3 with credit card

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and bradpittshairline
I use tretinoin from skinorac for $3 with credit card
Its not even that costly, one tube is enough to last an entire year

• Love it
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
Its not even that costly, one tube is enough to last an entire year
true, im on my $2 tret and there's no way I'm finishing this in less than 8-9 months.

i have white skin and tretinoin makes it almost constantly red
ur using too much and u need to use sandwich method with non comodegenic moisturizer (doesn't clog pores) + use sunscreen when going out ITS A MUST SPF 50

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and mogmaxxer7000

Bump

I have to decide if i need a hair transplant now or later which will decide if I can use accutane or not since there can be negative interactions with the med

I have to decide if i need a hair transplant now or later which will decide if I can use accutane or not since there can be negative interactions with the med
Never use Tretinoin with accutane btw

try hair transplant then go for accutane

OTC for $2 in curryland, I think this tube is gonna last me a whole year since only a pea size amount is used everyday
link? I dont have acne or any skin problems really? I do have nasolabial folds though ? will tret fix that?

link? I dont have acne or any skin problems really? I do have nasolabial folds though ? will tret fix that?
It can but it may cause irritation in that area since it’s close to the mouth

I know that it shouldn't go near eyes but any specific reason for it to not go near mouth or nose?

Should you. Ot use if your still going through acne breakouts?

Is hyaluronic acid a must have for anti-ageing? Or is Moisturizer+spf+tret enough?

If it's a must, what kind should you get and how often should you apply it?

Is hyaluronic acid a must have for anti-ageing? Or is Moisturizer+spf+tret enough?

If it's a must, what kind should you get and how often should you apply it?
Idk about that bro tret and spf is enough

• +1
Wearing caps is cope

Lifefuel OP
I quit tret since it didnt fix my acne but my forehead is still soft which is a sign tret worked. After my accutane journey ill restart tret

• Love it
Reactions: Tr0ubLe