Tretinoin + Hyaluronic Acid = Collagen Maxxed Prettyboy

B

Barbarossa_

If you ain’t cheating you ain’t trying
After using these my smile lines are gone, way less dark circles, breakouts are zero to none and my skin looks so tight and smooth.
Just a heads up... using Hyaluronic Acid serum on your face in the morning after being on Tretinon will feel like putting a hot cast iron on it!
So if you are low T and can't stand the pain don't try it.

But since Tretinoin actually peels off the old skin Hyaluronic Acid will get absorbed better by your skin and be more effective.

@TheLordMadness @AllBrainsNeedednow

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, IMZLEGEND, AscendingHero and 5 others
Cope hormones = everything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forwardgrowth, kramer, je3oe and 2 others
Is it hyaluronic acid in the CeraVe moisturiser and cleansers enough or is it a cope? Should I get the serum?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodMilitant
It could be that the pH of your hyaluronic acid is what is causing the pain. Some formulas have lower pH than others so those ones might not be ideal for when your skin is particularly irritated.
Also, if your skin is feeling tight then its dry and needs moisturising.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 470
It could be that the pH of your hyaluronic acid is what is causing the pain. Some formulas have lower pH than others so those ones might not be ideal for when your skin is particularly irritated.
whats the best way to get rid of the flaky skin? also I bought a SPF moisturiser as per your skincare guide, but have trouble blending it in.

Lifefuel i'm gonna order retin a and hyaluronic acid. I also use BHA and PHA acids and it really makes my skin glow.

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_ and Chadelite
Looks* tight and smooth my bad
whats the best way to get rid of the flaky skin? also I bought a SPF moisturiser as per your skincare guide, but have trouble blending it in.
Tretinoin will peel off that flaky skin or you can use a scrub twice a week

I'm on tretinoin.
But not yet on Hylaronic acid serum (only some in moisterizer from Cerave).

It's legit. for anti aging use, even when used topically (although some people claimed it can't absorb well. But this study shows this) :
"The new nano-hyaluronic acid clearly demonstrated a significant benefit in decreasing the depth of wrinkles (up to 40%), and skin hydration (up to 96%) and skin firmness and elasticity were significantly enhanced (up to 55%) at the end of eight weeks."

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Deleted member 4310
I'm on tretinoin.
But not yet on Hylaronic acid serum (only some in moisterizer from Cerave).

It's legit. for anti aging use, even when used topically (although some people claimed it can't absorb well. But this study shows this) :
"The new nano-hyaluronic acid clearly demonstrated a significant benefit in decreasing the depth of wrinkles (up to 40%), and skin hydration (up to 96%) and skin firmness and elasticity were significantly enhanced (up to 55%) at the end of eight weeks."

Every oldcel should focus on combating the agepill, maybe it's too late to slay jb's but at least you can age well and mog other men your age. I use like 10 products on my face and avoid the sun like the plague jfl.

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND
Every oldcel should focus on combating the agepill, maybe it's too late to slay jb's but at least you can age well and mog other men your age. I use like 10 products on my face and avoid the sun like the plague jfl.
#thisisme.
I'm 35. Since last summer, I have fully started combating the age pill. I magically aged pretty decent already till 35, with near zero "anti"-aging efforts. The only thing I did well was never getting fat, and I was always a little bit (but not enough) carefull for sun-overexposure.

Now, like 8 months in of agepill maxxing.
At a party last month. I was guessed by 2 people between the ages of 19 - late 20's. So it's going pretty well.
I'll looksmaxx untill the next summer. And that should be it, as in reached my looksmaxx potential.

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill and Deleted member 4310
aren't smile lines a chad trait?

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Incoming and Enlil
#thisisme.
I'm 35. Since last summer, I have fully started combating the age pill. I magically aged pretty decent already till 35, with near zero "anti"-aging efforts. The only thing I did well was never getting fat, and I was always a little bit (but not enough) carefull for sun-overexposure.

Now, like 8 months in of agepill maxxing.
At a party last month. I was guessed by 2 people between the ages of 19 - late 20's. So it's going pretty well.
I'll looksmaxx untill the next summer. And that should be it, as in reached my looksmaxx potential.
Damn, you must look younger than me :feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
High iq, this is legit.

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
What Hyaluronic Acid do you use? I mean, the brand.

Do you put Tretinoin under your eyes too? I tried and now I have irritated and peeling skin.

you apply it after retin A? Or it doesn’t matter as long you use it

• +1
Reactions: her
Whenever I shave with electric razor my facial hair flakes white stuff. What does this mean? Any products to fix it? I use a moisturizer already

After using these my smile lines are gone, way less dark circles, breakouts are zero to none and my skin looks so tight and smooth.
Just a heads up... using Hyaluronic Acid serum on your face in the morning after being on Tretinon will feel like putting a hot cast iron on it!

But since Tretinoin actually peels off the old skin Hyaluronic Acid will get absorbed better by your skin and be more effective.

pics for refrence

How long till you got results?
Are u using the 0.025% strength?
Did u notice hair thinning or hairloss

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
Yeah, I was thinking of buying that one, since even @benignice recommends it and it's quite cheap.
Its a good basic hyaluronic. Not my favourite ever but it is absolutely a great place to start.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11054 and her
Dark circles improvement? You're probably not rubbing in Tret directly under your eyes, so do you credit the Hyaluronic Acid?

Its a good abasic hyaluronic. Not my favourite ever but it is absolutely a great place to start.
What do you think of oral HA (tablets)? I have a bottle of 300mg HA tabs.

Also going through the worst of an Adapalene purge rn so pray for me :cry:

What do you think of oral HA (tablets)? I have a bottle of 300mg HA tabs.

Also going through the worst of an Adapalene purge rn so pray for me :cry:
As always, supplements aren't my area but for me personally I've not seen enough evidence of their efficacy to be convinced and whenever I've tried oral HA I've never seen a noticeable difference. If they work for you though, go for it.

Good luck bro, hope you're out the other end soon.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
As always, supplements aren't my area but for me personally I've not seen enough evidence of their efficacy to be convinced and whenever I've tried oral HA I've never seen a noticeable difference. If they work for you though, go for it.

Good luck bro, hope you're out the other end soon.
Thanks man! it's about week 4-5 atm. Purge is supposed to be 12 weeks? :eek:

I use this one:

HA on its own is a humectant so it should be stacked with emollients (which are found in NMF) in order to maintain hydration.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
Thanks man! it's about week 4-5 atm. Purge is supposed to be 12 weeks? :eek:
Adapalene purge is usually 6-8 weeks but its not unheard of to go to 12
HA on its own is a humectant so it should be stacked with emollients (especially ceramides which are found in NMF) in order to maintain hydration.
Ceramides are not found in NMF.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh

How long have you been using it

0.1% or 0.05% or 0.025% ??

The one I linked does
That product does not contain ceramides, it does contain ceramide precursors but that is not the same thing as actual ceramides. And ceramides are not part of NMF.

That product does not contain ceramides, it does contain ceramide precursors but that is not the same thing as actual ceramides. And ceramides are not part of NMF.
Oh, ye you're right.

Whenever I shave with electric razor my facial hair flakes white stuff. What does this mean? Any products to fix it? I use a moisturizer already
Bro wtf same

This happens to me lol

Ye but I still know more than you
I sincerely hope you do. Although considering you had to be corrected about something as basic as the function of ceramides in the skin, I'm not convinced.

I put hyaluronic acid on today after applying tret last night and did not feel any sort of burning. Am I doing something wrong lol

I put hyaluronic acid on today after applying tret last night and did not feel any sort of burning. Am I doing something wrong lol
No, you're not doing anything wrong.

• +1
Reactions: wagbox
lol no bro
sometimes I don't get burned either I think it depends on the stage of when your skin is peeled from tret and being regenerated... don't worry you will feel it sooner or later lol

• +1
Reactions: wagbox
I sincerely hope you do. Although considering you had to be corrected about something as basic as the function of ceramides in the skin, I'm not convinced.
lol My guy chill, you’ve taught me a lot since you’ve joined.