Tretinoin is a looksmin

Splinter901

Splinter901

救急醫療室
I'm never again usin that crap, all the before and after pictures I see are a looksmin, it's been 6 days and I already have that glossy faggot look to my skin that looks like shit and makes you look super unnatural in a bad way.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Manletmachine, Avirochad, Deleted member 21403 and 13 others
Every criticism I've heard of tret boils down to it working too well.

Lower your dosage then. Or just switch to a regular retinoid.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Sigmapsycho, Avirochad and 9 others
>greycel detected

opinion rejected

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Looksmaxxer20, Sigmapsycho, Deleted member 1332 and 12 others
Every criticism I've heard of tret boils down to it working too well.

Lower your dosage then. Or just switch to a regular retinoid.

It only works for females, for males it makes them look worse

I used tazorac (also a vitamin a derivative) once and it made my skin look like plastic but it was 0.1, maybe better results on 0.05

• +1
Reactions: Racky and Splinter901
6 days your a fuckIng dumb ass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Racky, Deleted member 1332, Deleted member 5467 and 10 others
It takes months to start working. Also you’re probably using too much or too high of a concentration for a new user.

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender, eduardkoopman, zeek and 5 others
Stfu I've been using it for a few weeks and I def look better, it benefits almost EVERYONE tbh unless you're really unlucky and your skin is super sensitive to it or smth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332, Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member 23554
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332 and Artemis
Second threat of people complaining about tretinoin using it just for 5-7. How people dont even read about it before using it?

• +1
Reactions: babineux, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 23554
Does someone know why my skin is dry asfuck after applying it ?

The "glossy faggot glow" is from the oil it's suspended in. Wash your face with soap.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and SubhumanCurrycel
Does someone know why my skin is dry asfuck after applying it ?
When you first use it, it can cause your skin to dry out and peel. The skin adapts to it after a couple weeks.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Every week a new retard posts this.

Congrats you’re the retard of the week.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Data, eduardkoopman, LowTrust and 4 others
Is chuando tan on tret? He doesn't look like it

Send me your tret, I'll take it.

More proof that graycels should be banned from the looksmaxxing section.

This post should unironically be deleted by mods.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaAscender, AlexBrown84, edodalic29 and 1 other person
tret is a looksmin if u dont do it right. It is not untill i started slugging that i kept the dryness and flakiness away.

I'm never again usin that crap, all the before and after pictures I see are a looksmin, it's been 6 days and I already have that glossy faggot look to my skin that looks like shit and makes you look super unnatural in a bad way.
It's literally impossible tretinoin has made a visible difference in 6 days.
More proof that the "tretinoin glow" is really just excess moisturizer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946 and zeek
So I applied it again to a total of 7 days and now when I wake up I have 2 fucking wrinkles on each of my eyelids which I only noticed for the first time in my life like 2 days ago and now they are worse, dropped this crap forever.

Send me your tret, I'll take it.

In the shithole I "live" in it would cost me no less than 80 usd to send it abroad.
I will be applying tret on my hairline to see if it helps in regrowing hair as some say it improves minox effectiveness.

So I applied it again to a total of 7 days and now when I wake up I have 2 fucking wrinkles on each of my eyelids which I only noticed for the first time in my life like 2 days ago and now they are worse, dropped this crap forever.
It's literally impossible for any substance on earth to give you wrinkles in the span of 6 days, much less tret which is literally one of if not the best anti-aging substance for skin. Surprise surprise, you're just hella unperceptive, but go figure with the rest of the hella retarded shit you've been spouting in this post

• +1
Reactions: looksseg and eduardkoopman
It's literally impossible for any substance on earth to give you wrinkles in the span of 6 days, much less tret which is literally one of if not the best anti-aging substance for skin. Surprise surprise, you're just hella unperceptive, but go figure with the rest of the hella retarded shit you've been spouting in this post

U think I wasn't looking for wrinkles on my skin 5 fucking years ago when I was 18? This shit appeared in the last few days, keep coping with that cancer drug for acne, I don't have acne.

Based.
Op is confirmed idiot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332 and looksseg
U think I wasn't looking for wrinkles on my skin 5 fucking years ago when I was 18? This shit appeared in the last few days, keep coping with that cancer drug for acne, I don't have acne.
I have never had bad acne at any point in my entire life, retard lol

Can't believe you're so stupid that you're doubling down. You have the critical thinking skills of a dog

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
Just came back from the gym to where I go 4 times a week, I always go to the lockers to change clothes and look at myself in the mirror, today unlike yesterday those fucking wrinkles didn't go away some time after waking up, it's night now and I still have them, there are many people online saying tret only made their skin worse, I've had enough aging from this shit, those fucking wrinkles better leave asap or I'm going ER.

Not allowed to have differing options on tret here or the Indian masses will tell you you’re retarded

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354, Deleted member 21403, Deleted member 22126 and 1 other person
Not allowed to have differing options on tret here or the Indian masses will tell you you’re retarded

Dunno y there are so many curries here, prolly easier to end up as a rotting incel when curry.

after 1 years of tretinion maxxing i have given myself Meibomian Gland Dysfunction
my eyes constantly hurt constantly and i have irreparably destroyed my glands
you should not use tret unless you want to risk that
yeah my skin is really nice but guess what? im still a basement dwelller who rarely lives his bedroom so i question whether it is worth it

• JFL
Reactions: GigaAscender
Have fun aging like shit then you retard. Tret should not make you look gay unless you are putting on an excessive amount. All you need is a pea size amount.

Have fun aging like shit then you retard. Tret should not make you look gay unless you are putting on an excessive amount. All you need is a pea size amount.

Buddy I got wrinkles thanks to that shit now, I woke up today and they are still there, I literally look like I'm in my 40's now, that crap aged me 20 years in one week, is jared leto on tret? Does he have the gay glow? No, all the before and afters I see are a looksmin except for females.

• JFL
Reactions: GigaAscender and looksseg
Buddy I got wrinkles thanks to that shit now, I woke up today and they are still there, I literally look like I'm in my 40's now, that crap aged me 20 years in one week, is jared leto on tret? Does he have the gay glow? No, all the before and afters I see are a looksmin except for females.
cringe trolling, go outside

You motivated to get tret