Tretinoin is the fountain of youth and key to peaking in your late 20s-early 30s

D

Deleted member 6573

Kraken
Thread

• +1
Reactions: Sub0 and Deleted member 23558
Methylene blue > tret

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0 and RAITEIII
Methylene blue > tret
Tried that. Made a solution with the powder. Used it for one week but I wasn't really convinced so dropped it.

On papers it fogs but idk... maybe it bad to be orally consumed? What do u know of this compound

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Tried that. Made a solution with the powder. Used it for one week but I wasn't really convinced so dropped it.

On papers it fogs but idk... maybe it bad to be orally consumed? What do u know of this compound
Search Danny Roddy methylene blue and watch the videos. It is a mogger compound

• +1
Reactions: Sub0 and RAITEIII
Search Danny Roddy methylene blue and watch the videos. It is a mogger compound
Could you provide tl dr. I've read literature ages ago. Tried it. Wasn't convinced. Its better for you to state directly so I avoid any mistake. Although I'm seeing you havent used the compound yet?

• +1
Could you provide tl dr. I've read literature ages ago. Tried it. Wasn't convinced. Its better for you to state directly so I avoid any mistake. Although I'm seeing you havent used the compound yet?
Been using for two week already seeing changes for the better

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Been using for two week already seeing changes for the better
How do u use it?

I received a huge amount of powder and I mixed it with something for skin penetration. Unironically only used it for 1 day and it looked great. Then after I didnt see anything so I dropped.

Its probably a matter of effective application because studies where savage.

• +1
How do u use it?

I received a huge amount of powder and I mixed it with something for skin penetration. Unironically only used it for 1 day and it looked great. Then after I didnt see anything so I dropped.

Its probably a matter of effective application because studies where savage.
I use usp grade dye

Users who are viewing this thread

Back