tretinoin + minoxidil combination

hopelive

hopelive

Bronze
Joined
Nov 11, 2025
Posts
411
Reputation
186
How do I correctly use a combination of tretinoin and 5% minoxidil on my eyebrows for better thickness?
 
I just ordered minoxidil 5% + tretinoin 0,05% for temples and eyebrows . Its a lotion so i think you just apply it and massage it for some secs .
Guess its a good combination cause scientifically proved that tret stimulates hair growth alongside minoxidil even to non pure minoxidil responders
 
I like a lot the combo of minoxidil + lattanoprost for eyebrows and temples too
 

Similar threads

Looshmaxxed
Replies
3
Views
69
Looshmaxxed
Looshmaxxed
Sikkunt06
Replies
2
Views
48
AleksandR12
AleksandR12
Ugniusthegoat
  • Question
Looksmaxxing Tretinoin
Replies
10
Views
48
Ugniusthegoat
Ugniusthegoat
M
Replies
0
Views
9
Maxonxgames
M
vokanui
Replies
1
Views
15
Verdams mum
Verdams mum

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top