Tretinoin on amazon

B

becomingnearperfect

CaharaPilled

Saw this post with a link that leads to an amazon listing disguised as retinol but was actually selling tret 0.1% so i got curious and wanted to see if there were other %s

Amazon product ASIN B082X36RKM
This link has tret 0.05% disguised as retinol + it has over 800 reviews with 4.3 stars on avg. I think ur seeing a general trend here

Screen Shot 2023 08 01 at 84041 PM

Amazon product ASIN B0C4942YFB
This one is a bit more sketchy and im not 100% sure if its tret or not. It sells 0.025, 0.05 and 0.1%. My basis for thinking that its tret is cause the packaging looks like some other brand
ARet0025
even got the same words in hindi on the bottom

However there are a few issues:
1) It only has 5 ratings with no pictures (although all 5 stars but could be faked)
2) The 0.1% trets picture says that it has 0.01% for some reason
3) The fonts for the %s look different to the actual font and it looks clearly edited

Still, im inclined to try it by the 0.025% + idt that i should be that worried about it being fake cause tret costs pennies to manufacture and is already sold cheap asf in 3rd world countries so i doubt that they are selling anything fake.

lmk what u think

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, rubberduck and untouchable_coper
dnrd

• JFL
Reactions: Samiscool234
Very nice, but your links aren't working

• Hmm...
Reactions: becomingnearperfect
I have left over tretinoin. 3 tubes of 0.05% if you want it. $30 for all 3.

I have left over tretinoin. 3 tubes of 0.05% if you want it. $30 for all 3.
I would maybe considered if it was 0.025% + skinorac sells them for the same price

Are you not worried about the gay tret glow? That shit looks downright uncanny unless your a woman

• +1
Are you not worried about the gay tret glow? That shit looks downright uncanny unless your a woman
I don’t think I’d mind that much. Rather have the gay glow than have shitty ass skin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
The fact that this isn’t OTC in the US is fucking absurd. Having to spend a hundred dollars and waste an afternoon asking some plugged-in doctor to write you a prescription blows.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and becomingnearperfect
The fact that this isn’t OTC in the US is fucking absurd. Having to spend a hundred dollars and waste an afternoon asking some plugged-in doctor to write you a prescription blows.
A hundred dollars? I paid like $30 for a 6 month supply, its cheap af compared to most skincare products especially considering how effective it is in comparison. And it's easy to get a prescription for

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and becomingnearperfect
Talking about a doctor visit. The tret itself is cheap.
A hundred dollars? I paid like $30 for a 6 month supply, its cheap af compared to most skincare products especially considering how effective it is in comparison. And it's easy to get a prescription for

• +1
I think it gets to $100 if u don’t have insurance. But yea it’s very easy to get it for cheap. I would buy it from skinorac if I didn’t have strict parents

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese