Tretinoin percentage

ilya202

ilya202

dumbass from russia
Joined
Sep 26, 2026
Posts
23
Reputation
8
Which tretinoin percentage is better for getting rid of blackheads on my nose and acne-0.05% or 0.025%? I also use other creams, but they make almost no difference. I read on a forum that tretinoin can have side effects such as redness and so on, and thats why im asking about it.
 
you have to check if your skin can tolerate higher concentration or not. Most of the users start with 0.025% & then shift to 0.05% if their skin tolerates it

I'd say start with 0.025, use for 1.5/2-3 weeks and shift to 0.05%
 
  • +1
Reactions: ilya202

Similar threads

casca1211
Replies
3
Views
54
sorib122
sorib122
wannabechad_
Replies
2
Views
4
Resonant
Resonant
MegaChad0210
Replies
1
Views
45
sensitiveyoungmanx
sensitiveyoungmanx
i.blame.my.genetics
Replies
1
Views
23
plaz100
plaz100
hipletslayer11
Replies
5
Views
30
Yvann133
Yvann133

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top