Tretinoin source in Europe?

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Chasing Vanity
epct is dead

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
And it's not "some dude on a forum", the thread I sent you literally has 331 pages of him updating his stock of pharmaceuticals and people confirming their successful order

• +1
Reactions: Lars and ifyouwannabemylover
And it's not "some dude on a forum", the thread I sent you literally has 331 pages of him updating his stock of pharmaceuticals and people confirming their successful order
it's just fishy at first glance but I'll bookmark it. but it's still some dude on a forum tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
it's just fishy at first glance but I'll bookmark it. but it's still some dude on a forum tbh.
I don't see how a guy on a forum selling illegal substances on a forum is more shady than them being offered on a clearnet website. If you knew the meso-rx forum you'd know they don't tolerate sources with a bad reputation for long around there.

• +1
Reactions: Lars, Danish_Retard and ifyouwannabemylover
I don't see how a guy on a forum selling illegal substances on a forum is more shady than them being offered on a clearnet website. If you knew the meso-rx forum you'd know they don't tolerate sources with a bad reputation for long around there.
you got your order yet?

you got your order yet?

TempImage0ik5Cc

Applied it for the first time yesterday and got some mild irritation. Overall seems legit

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lars and ifyouwannabemylover
Tret is cope, ive been using it everyday for 1 year straight and it only mildly reduces acne, doesnt get rid of it. And my skin looks the same as always. No youthfull skin glow or something like that. Ive been using 0.05% from the doctor.

legit but fcking expensive compared to expresspct
you went to the epct website lately? try it and see what happens

• JFL
Reactions: TrestIsBest
you went to the epct website lately? try it and see what happens
I know ordered like two weeks ago though so they already shipped it :lul: got lucky I guess let's see if it gets through

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and TrestIsBest
looks good but indian products are gonna get seized

Tbh you probably can go straight to the popular darknet websites, pretty sure some guys are selling tretinoin and it will not get seized.

AIPCTSHOP is an alternative. I've not had seizure issues shipping to UK as of yet.

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender and Deleted member 9670
How so? Wasn’t express shipping from India as well?
ye that used to get seized too. they had an eu warehouse that shipped from turkey.

Aliexpress

• Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
holes have started reselling it in many online marketplaces. you can probably find a few in your country :feelsez:

AIPCTSHOP is an alternative. I've not had seizure issues shipping to UK as of yet.
Comparing EU and UK in regard to customs doesn’t make any sense anymore

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
  • +1
So we need to find a Turkish Retin-A source @ifyouwannabemylover. The source I shared is way too expensive considering currycels can buy their Tret for 3$ a tube

• +1
yeah it's based because we're an overly regulated hellhole compared to them
I mean they technically have to make sure they only ship stuff that‘s in accordance with EU regulations. But I doubt they really give a fuck or even have the ressources to do so

• +1
So we need to find a Turkish Retin-A source @ifyouwannabemylover. The source I shared is way too expensive considering currycels can buy their Tret for 3$ a tube
I've been looking but haven't found anything concrete yet ngl

just go on vacation to turkey and bring few tubes with you, it's legal I think.

• JFL
just go on vacation to turkey and bring few tubes with you, it's legal I think.
ima just fly over to turkey to get some tret

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: TrestIsBest and bogii
@ifyouwannabemylover Bro there might be some EU countries where Retin-A doesn't require prescription! I found a Portuguese online pharmacy that ships Tret for example but shipping cost is 85 € jfl

• +1
@ifyouwannabemylover Bro there might be some EU countries where Retin-A doesn't require prescription! I found a Portuguese online pharmacy that ships Tret for example but shipping cost is 85 € jfl
I found one from andorra but kinda expensive too and I still got a tube left so I'm hesitant

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
I found one from andorra but kinda expensive too and I still got a tube left so I'm hesitant
Yeah I found the same one, just ordered three 0,1% tubes from there. I'll let you know if and when it arrives.

About the price: I paid 70 euros for those three tubes (including shipping). I'm not sure how one tube lasts. If one lasts 3 months with every day application, that'd be about 8 euros a month. Not super cheap, but still worth it to me.

• +1
Yeah I found the same one, just ordered three 0,1% tubes from there. I'll let you know if and when it arrives.

About the price: I paid 70 euros for those three tubes (including shipping). I'm not sure how one tube lasts. If one lasts 3 months with every day application, that'd be about 8 euros a month. Not super cheap, but still worth it to me.
I only apply every other day 0.025 so that's kinda aight actually. tell me when you get them. :feelshehe: