Tretinoin(water thread)

Luh?nn?

Luh?nn?

Skibibi toilet 🚽 in Ohio with Kai cenat rizzzzzz
We obviously know how important collagen is.
But let’s not forget about elastin. I was previously misinformed and assumed there wasn’t a way to increase elastin production or get it back.

But not surprised, the god-tier skin care wins again. Tretinoin seems to increase elastin.
You need elastin, as the name implies; it gives elasticity. Baby skin has hella elastin, but our elastin production shut down very early, so grab that Tret boys!!!!

9AE3B703 2581 4EAC 941E FCFE720E77C9

Attachments

• 3E9CF759-972E-474A-88AC-655FE576528E.jpeg
    3E9CF759-972E-474A-88AC-655FE576528E.jpeg
    125 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: lost222, 케이제이 and blackckatt
true i use tret like 3 weeks and my skin is much smoother and inflmation is way lower very good stuff i recommend it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52404 and Piratecel
lol

Last edited:
Tret source?

Tret source?
i found good method u just go to marketplace where ppl sell used stuff u can find very cheap tret nobody is gonna call police cause somebody is selling some cream lol

i found good method u just go to marketplace where ppl sell used stuff u can find very cheap tret nobody is gonna call police cause somebody is selling some cream lol
Which marketplace? Is it online?

Which marketplace? Is it online?
It depends where u from but i meant shit like facebook marketplace where people sell used stuff or diff site i only know polish marketplaces so i cant help you that much

i aggre tbh,we should all use tret and micro needle our skin for better collegen production also red light therapy do that too for tons of collegen!!!!

I theorize Tretinoin + supplementing collagen or eating tons of gelatin
Should increase collagen production since we’re supplying our body with what it needs

Last edited:
Tret source?
skinorac
But let’s not forget about elastin. I was previously misinformed and assumed there wasn’t a way to increase elastin production or get it back.

But not surprised, the god-tier skin care wins again. Tretinoin seems to increase elastin.
You need elastin, as the name implies; it gives elasticity. Baby skin has hella elastin, but our elastin production shut down very early, so grab that Tret boys!!!!

View attachment 2697074
i'll hop on 0.05% in a few months 0.025% isn't doing much for me

• +1
Reactions: Luh?nn? and Piratecel
Tret source?
curology if you're a burger and dermatica if you're a angloid. There are also rogue online pharmaceuticals that provide it. Strongest I've been able to find in londonistan is .05% whereas curology has one that I've heard is .1% to .14%

skinorac

i'll hop on 0.05% in a few months 0.025% isn't doing much for me

0.05 is the Goldilocks area

• +1
Reactions: Mio
Meibomian gland disorder cucks me

is using 0.025% enough or do u guys use something stronger?

Pharma's are a rip off and you need to see the doctor first and they might not give you the full 0.1% of it.
0.025 isn't good enough?

View attachment 2697074

There are other ways, to preserve or increase elastin, you don't read enough here. I share 2 more ways quickly.

1. Finasteride/dutasteride. Even if you are not balding, yes! There is lots of evidence, that lowering DHT preserves elastin more. There are guys, who use any of these for decades and they look way younger, than their age, because their aging (not biologically, but lookswise) was slowed down by the decade long low DHT.

2. Consuming collagen peptides + astaxanthin

Still, if what you are telling is true, it's nice to know.

• +1
Reactions: Luh?nn?
There are other ways, to preserve or increase elastin, you don't read enough here. I share 2 more ways quickly.

1. Finasteride/dutasteride. Even if you are not balding, yes! There is lots of evidence, that lowering DHT preserves elastin more. There are guys, who use any of these for decades and they look way younger, than their age, because their aging (not biologically, but lookswise) was slowed down by the decade long low DHT.

I most likely forgot. Thank you for informing me again. There may be younger users here who don't want to use fin or dut.

So Tret is way more convent for that, but still, that's extremely great to know their more ways.

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator
Would tret help with acne scars?

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung

just eat gelatin. There is no need to buy supplements

just eat gelatin. There is no need to buy supplements

I consider gelatin a supplement, if you use it as a supplement. (I also buy cheap glycine animo acid powder, that's advertised as a sweetener, but I use it as a supplement.)

I buy my 500 g beef collagen peptide for $11, when it's on discount a few times a year. I found the cheapest possible, so I don't feel like I am ripped off by overpriced products or by my stupidity and inability to do some internet research to find the cheapest one, before buying something. To my knowledge, gelatin is not much more cheap, than this.

I also read that, the absorption rate and bioavailability of collagen peptide is better, than of gelatin's, so I am content with my choice, but I am open to be convinced if you say why gelatin is better.

• +1
Reactions: Luh?nn?
I use tret from skinorac to maintain my gay glow so I love it

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator and Luh?nn?
Will retin a 0.04% also have the same effect

And will it produce elastin as well?

Yes I feel so but better to ask your derm