Tretinoin

synccc12438

synccc12438

Iron
Joined
Sep 2, 2026
Posts
26
Reputation
26
when should I use tret and what should I use it with and in what order should I use it in
 
  • +1
Reactions: Macan and Resonant
google is free
 
  • +1
Reactions: Macan and Resonant
In night, you can suffice with estriol cream 0.1 % or azelaic acid 10 %
 
  • +1
Reactions: synccc12438
when should I use tret and what should I use it with and in what order should I use it in
You can use it with everything.

First start with 0.025, then built to 0.05, then to final 0.1. Next step would be taz or you can start with taz because it mogs tret.

Also don't forget to wear sunscreen and to moisturize daily (sandwich method).

You could pair it with micro needling for maximum results.
 
  • +1
Reactions: synccc12438

Similar threads

S
Replies
1
Views
17
suhumanmanlet
S
coletho287345
Replies
9
Views
60
coletho287345
coletho287345
casca1211
Replies
3
Views
63
sorib122
sorib122
wannabechad_
Replies
3
Views
27
wannabechad_
wannabechad_
MegaChad0210
Replies
1
Views
51
sensitiveyoungmanx
sensitiveyoungmanx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top