Tretinoin

Scottrg

Scottrg

Bronze
How long does it take to fade the hyperpigmentation?, i got 0,025% its kinda going away, but not sure tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters, liberiangrimreaper and smallman
How long does it take to fade the hyperpigmentation?, i got 0,025% its kinda going away, but not sure tho
Its only shit that holds me back

Its only shit that holds me back
ONLY? so if u get rid of it you will be a 8 psl muscular ripped steroid 6'5 gigachad? good for u buddy also the tret dose is enough

ONLY? so if u get rid of it you will be a 8 psl muscular ripped steroid 6'5 gigachad? good for u buddy also the tret dose is enough
i fucking wish what u just said but i dont meant it that way lmao, but thank you tho

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
if u aren’t purging i’d jump up to .05 tbh

• +1
Reactions: lost222
Most people don’t even start at 0.025, I started at 0.05

idk but personally I just bleach my acne scars with kojic acid soap and they're gone in a week. You could maybe try the method:sneaky:

Most people don’t even start at 0.025, I started at 0.05
useless and higher risk to create irritation that will make your skin look like utter garbage

• JFL
Reactions: rubberduck
if u aren’t purging i’d jump up to .05 tbh
i did at begging tbh, Dryness more acne but now all of those things is gone, and im almost done with the 0,025%, i also got new one , should i skip the 0,025% and already try 0,5%?

idk but personally I just bleach my acne scars with kojic acid soap and they're gone in a week. You could maybe try the method:sneaky:
Fuck no, im sticking using one product i have enough trying every fucking time new products

• JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
hydroquinone everything else is cope

i did at begging tbh, Dryness more acne but now all of those things is gone, and im almost done with the 0,025%, i also got new one , should i skip the 0,025% and already try 0,5%?
if u already bought another .025 id just use that. once ur done ur next tube of .025 id bump it up. that’s at least what i did

Should I do 0,025% for rough skin texture on my cheeks