Tried drinking topical Minoxidil today

Spergi

Spergi

SergiCabrERmaxxing
Tried it 6 hours ago for the first time with 0.1 ml equal to 5 mg minox and went to sleep, but now after waking up in the middle of the night I am totally not tired and fully awake and I feel kinda weird. Idk if it is just negative placebo or it is of the minox, I think it's sadly the latter 😢 meaning I cannot save money on this. If my body would react normal on this I could have saved so much minox. Topical usage is just so wasteful.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, looksmidder, LooksThinker and 2 others
You're going to die nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: endlessummer, CarrotMaxxer, ChickenRun and 9 others
I was considering this, but have been told it’s not a good idea. Please update me

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Spergi
just drink random jew concoctions bro

• +1
Reactions: aber and Spergi
It works but it ain't worth it. Minox in general ain't worth it. I use He Shou Wu.

• +1
Reactions: Spergi
I was considering this, but have been told it’s not a good idea. Please update me
Only works I guess if you don't get side affects

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
That is why I will get Finasterid AS soon as possible
Why dont u go to derma and get oral minox and use derma roller? Fin is great but that shit is risky

• +1
What's ur last words

based sergi

• +1
No I am not, negro, it such a low dosage

NIgger 1

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and Spergi
Why dont u go to derma and get oral minox and use derma roller? Fin is great but that shit is risky
I have derma roller but I cannot get oral minox because of Jew doctors, to be fair it does work like a blood pressure medication, isn't fin side effects only 1%

• +1
I have derma roller but I cannot get oral minox because of Jew doctors, to be fair it does work like a blood pressure medication, isn't fin side effects only 1%
Ive heard they go away but if your 18, like me, or around that age. I would deeply research it

• +1
  • +1
Bro said "He Shou Wu" with no elab. I need to know more
Research He Shou Wu on RayPeat forum. @BrahminBoss

I could tell you but you'd have to pay me.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Spergi and Oxygen
Tried it 6 hours ago for the first time with 0.1 ml equal to 5 mg minox and went to sleep, but now after waking up in the middle of the night I am totally not tired and fully awake and I feel kinda weird. Idk if it is just negative placebo or it is of the minox, I think it's sadly the latter 😢 meaning I cannot save money on this. If my body would react normal on this I could have saved so much minox. Topical usage is just so wasteful.
muh me being retarted... although I will admit I willingly shocked myself once

• +1
be safe

• +1
Just take the pill form u autists

• JFL
Placebo. ive done 5mg since november 2021, no major side effects. Only got sides when i experimented with dosages higher than 5mg.

• +1
Reactions: marek937 and Spergi
Placebo. ive done 5mg since november 2021, no major side effects. Only got sides when i experimented with dosages higher than 5mg.
You sure? I mean everybody is different shit or maybe I should take it in the morning and not before sleeping

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder, Deleted member 62070 and andy9432
You sure? I mean everybody is different shit or maybe I should take it in the morning and not before sleeping
Dont take it right before sleeping, take it atleast a few hours before sleeping and ur good

• +1
how are you today

• +1
how are you today
Fine, normal like before, I think it would be to risky if I tried it one more time so yeah gave up at this idea

• +1
Reactions: lebesgue
I started using it as well, here are my 2 week findings:

I think i started to get some vellus hair on cheeks and on chin, but too early to tell yet, i think there are few more on eyebrows as well, but maybe just imagination :D experienced no shedding yet

Started doing 2drops 2 times a day (morning and night)

First time i used it, i got lightheaded for some time, but after that it was alright, but as of now i'm getting stuffiness in my nose that is hard to breath throught, so went to 1 drop 2 times a day and right now, no side effects

Also make sure that what you drink is actual minox, buy some bleach, get it into some misk or something, i used some plastic see-through box, if you add minoxidil to it, and if it is real minox, the bleach will turn orange color

Also, do not drink more than 1-2 drops of minox, remember than 1 drop is roughtly 1,25 mg of active substance

Stay safe brother

Tried it 6 hours ago for the first time with 0.1 ml equal to 5 mg minox
u certain about this? w my minox 2 drops are enough to reach 5mg, i take one at morning and one at night. 30 days in and so far no signs of heart issues, ed or collagen depletion. ik its working bc i can notice increased scalp shedding and new hairs around my cheeks, shoulders, face and forehead

and went to sleep, but now after waking up in the middle of the night I am totally not tired and fully awake and I feel kinda weird. Idk if it is just negative placebo or it is of the minox, I think it's sadly the latter 😢 meaning I cannot save money on this. If my body would react normal on this I could have saved so much minox. Topical usage is just so wasteful.
its either nocebo or you’re taking a significantly higher dose than necessary, try to check out how much minoxidil there is per mililiter and how many mililiters are there in total

• +1
u certain about this? w my minox 2 drops are enough to reach 5mg, i take one at morning and one at night. 30 days in and so far no signs of heart issues, ed or collagen depletion. ik its working bc i can notice increased scalp shedding and new hairs around my cheeks, shoulders, face and forehead

its either nocebo or you’re taking a significantly higher dose than necessary, try to check out how much minoxidil there is per mililiter and how many mililiters are there in total
I did continue now without side effects, it think it was just placebo or for another reason

• +1
Reactions: marek937
Doing it for 3 weeks 2 drops twice a day already seeing good results
No negative side effects except a weird breath which can be easily fixed

• +1
Doing it for 3 weeks 2 drops twice a day already seeing good results
No negative side effects except a weird breath which can be easily fixed
meddig van szajszag utana?

meddig van szajszag utana?
Azt nem tudom pontosan(anyám említette, hogy fura 30 perccel ivászat után)
Azóta mindig fogat mosok, öblítek xd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070
Azt nem tudom pontosan(anyám említette, hogy fura 30 perccel ivászat után)
Azóta mindig fogat mosok, öblítek xd
koszi

• Love it
De egyébként oral minox egyik legjobb softmaxx
A topical-al fele ennyi eredményt nem értem el, ráadásul 1000szer olcsóbb
Veszel fél éves topical készletet és oral módszerrel évekig lehet használni

De egyébként oral minox egyik legjobb softmaxx
A topical-al fele ennyi eredményt nem értem el, ráadásul 1000szer olcsóbb
Veszel fél éves topical készletet és oral módszerrel évekig lehet használni
en is gondolkozok rajta csak az tartott vissza hogy a tablettaban meg vannak ezek az osszetevok: cellulose, corn starch, lactose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide. es feltem hogy ezekbol az egyik mondjuk gyengiti a minox hatasat vagy valami mast megvaltoztat valami biokemia szart es meg leszek baszva a vegen valamitol. De ugy latom sokan probaltak ki szoval nem kell felnem. Amazonrol rendelted?

• +1
en is gondolkozok rajta csak az tartott vissza hogy a tablettaban meg vannak ezek az osszetevok: cellulose, corn starch, lactose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide. es feltem hogy ezekbol az egyik mondjuk gyengiti a minox hatasat vagy valami mast megvaltoztat valami biokemia szart es meg leszek baszva a vegen valamitol. De ugy latom sokan probaltak ki szoval nem kell felnem. Amazonrol rendelted?
Emag-ról
Kirkland 5%-os

• +1
Ja hát előfordulhat
Én amúgy finasteride-ot is szedek, mert kicsit kopaszodok, bár most már Norwood 1.5 vagyok
Tavaly még Norwood 2.5 voltam

• +1
Ja hát előfordulhat
Én amúgy finasteride-ot is szedek, mert kicsit kopaszodok, bár most már Norwood 1.5 vagyok
Tavaly még Norwood 2.5 voltam
fin csak akkor kell ha kopaszodsz ugye?

• +1
Hát mondhatjuk
De olvastam h a bőrre is lehet jótékony hatása
mar accutanen vagyok szoval az elvileg eleg lene hogy legyen

• +1
By drop do you mean a drop like raindrop of the whole dropper

So what nigga, that's no minox related side, keep on taking it