Tried giving a baldingcel advise on Reddit and got banned lol

S

ScreaM

Platinum
Yo this dude on r/malefashionadvise was complaining about his hair thinning and balding. So I told him to jump on fin and minoxidil ASAP and he got triggered and said they are dangerous and I’m a terrible person for recommending because of the “deadly” side effects.

then I was like “okay fuck you then loser, enjoy balding and losing your hair” and this Reddit subhuman reported me and got me banned from the sub :soy::lul::lul::lul::lul:

not that I care about being banned, I stumbled there by accident but it’s still typical of Reddit cucks to act like that :)

Attachments

• 925DD53D-F8FA-4959-B66E-5071CB0A1A0D.jpeg
    925DD53D-F8FA-4959-B66E-5071CB0A1A0D.jpeg
    18.2 KB · Views: 98
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, fogdart, aBetterMii and 11 others
Yo this dude on r/malefashionadvise was complaining about his hair thinning and balding. So I told him to jump on fin and minoxidil ASAP and he got triggered and said they are dangerous and I’m a terrible person for recommending because of the “deadly” side effects.

then I was like “okay fuck you then loser, enjoy balding and losing your hair” and this Reddit subhuman reported me and got me banned from the sub :soy::lul::lul::lul::lul:

not that I care about being banned, I stumbled there by accident but it’s still typical of Reddit cucks to act like that :)
I did the same to some baldcel as well and the mods banned me. The reason was "no incels" because I said hair is life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15260, LooksmaxxHopeful, faggotchadlite and 7 others

im receding on my sides i wouldnt be mad at you at all fuck this bluepilled cuck
im saving up money and getting hair transplant

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and ScreaM
I did the same to some baldcel as well and the mods banned me. The reason was "no incels" because I said hair is life
Jfl
im receding on my sides i wouldnt be mad at you at all fuck this bluepilled cuck
im saving up money and getting hair transplant
yeah man fuck those bluepilled joke, no doubt he will make another post on Reddit soon comparing his bald ass don’t get any tinder matches :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Deleted member 13332

Which deadly side effects ?

No point helping these retards.

Firstly they reject actual advice, secondly they cope and thirdly they will try everything once it's too late or they will just stop at the second cope, shave their head cause "The Rock and Jason Stathham is bald and they get women bro" and end up on copecafe channel.

Let nature be OP, less competition and less of you arguing with these coping subhumans.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, ScreaM, turkproducer and 3 others
Minoxidil isnt even dangerous
It's a prescription free drug jfl

Finasteride won't kill you either

Balding has a higher chance to kill you than either of those

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, ScreaM and Effortless
He's right

• JFL
Reactions: ScreaM
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 14203, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
No point helping these retards.

Firstly they reject actual advice, secondly they cope and thirdly they will try everything once it's too late or they will just stop at the second cope, shave their head cause "The Rock and Jason Stathham is bald and they get women bro" and end up on copecafe channel.

Let nature be OP, less competition and less of you arguing with these coping subhumans.
Well said

• +1
Reactions: Effortless