Tried going to a bar alone

J

johnsmithcel

Diamond
Went in and sat down for like 5 seconds. It was just me and a table full of people. I cringed and left right after, didn't even order a beer jfl.
I walked around for a while and came back, but it was just more tables with groups of people so it wouldn't have done me any good. I don't think bars are a good place to go to alone.

I'm going to go to a nightclub tomorrow instead. There'll be lots of people for new year and it'll be easier to get lost in a crowd. Might end in failure too, but i'd rope if I had to spend NYE alone or with my parents.

Getting laid is difficult if you're a friendless loser. I don't know how normies do it so effortlessly.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Torero, nevermind2 and 12 others
No shit bro, idk why copers promote going to parties, bars, clubs alone. They don't understand how preselection works.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, p0lishsubhuman, BoneDensity and 2 others
No shit bro, idk why copers promote going to parties, bars, clubs alone. They don't understand how preselection works.
They're great places to get laid, easiest by far. But you need a social circle. Sadly mine doesn't really like going out to clubs, more so quiet bars where we sit in a group.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, rand anon and WhiteGoodman
Went in and sat down for like 5 seconds. It was just me and a table full of people. I cringed and left right after, didn't even order a beer jfl.
I walked around for a while and came back, but it was just more tables with groups of people so it wouldn't have done me any good. I don't think bars are a good place to go to alone.

I'm going to go to a nightclub tomorrow instead. There'll be lots of people for new year and it'll be easier to get lost in a crowd. Might end in failure too, but i'd rope if I had to spend NYE alone or with my parents.

Getting laid is difficult if you're a friendless loser. I don't know how normies do it so effortlessly.
Dude going alone is ALWAYS cringe. You WILL cringe even more, when you stand alone at the dance floor...

I went myself to night clubs a few times...every time it was an insane cringe... even though no one gives a shit about you, you still feel like everyone is watching "why is this dude alone" there...

I actually succeeded a few times during my trips. ONce, picked up 2 hot blondes. Though they just lied about their phone numbers, so i failed... but it was only once, so 1/5 times i was ALONE in the night club, it came out to be sth fun... otherwise, it was CRINGE. you need to have BALLS OF STEEL to do this regularly and LIKE it... :feelsrope:

Srly, celebrate with your parents, dont be dumb. Parents are the best you have, little incel. :feelsokman:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, looksseg, efidescontinuado and 10 others
Dude going alone is ALWAYS cringe. You WILL cringe even more, when you stand alone at the dance floor...

I went myself to night clubs a few times...every time it was an insane cringe... even though no one gives a shit about you, you still feel like everyone is watching "why is this dude alone" there...

I actually succeeded a few times during my trips. ONce, picked up 2 hot blondes. Though they just lied about their phone numbers, so i failed... but it was only once, so 1/5 times i was ALONE in the night club, it came out to be sth fun... otherwise, it was CRINGE.

Srly, celebrate with your parents, dont be dumb. Parents are the best you have, little incel. :feelsokman:
When I went clubbing with friends, women usually approached me when I was alone anyway. It's not really cringe, people get lost all the time in clubs, they don't stick with groups like in bars. It's completely different.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg and Deleted member 2268
When I went clubbing with friends, women usually approached me when I was alone anyway. It's not really cringe, people get lost all the time in clubs, they don't stick with groups like in bars. It's completely different.
It is NOT the same as going alone. Not even remote. At least this is how my experiences were VS me going with my buddies.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and thereallegend
It is NOT the same as going alone. Not even remote. At least this is how my experiences were VS me going with my buddies.
Clubbing is social and it's more fun when you're with people. Tomorrow i'll only be there for foids though so it's different. I don't really care about talking to friends. Sure, it's not the same but it's the best I got. Better than rotting at home.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg, rand anon and Artemis
Clubbing is social and it's more fun when you're with people. Tomorrow i'll only be there for foids though so it's different. I don't really care about talking to friends. Sure, it's not the same but it's the best I got. Better than rotting at home.
The cope continues...

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
The cope continues...
what cope? I'm going there to get drunk and wait until a foid approaches me or maybe get the balls to approach myself. That's my only goal.

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend
Why not just use dating apps who tf goes to clubs anymore

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and thereallegend
Last time I went to a house party, people there were dancing, drinking, chatting, making out etc…I was alone in the corner, realised I’m a loser and took a taxi back home. I cried myself to sleep that night wishing I was normal

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Deleted member 20370, Moggedbyevery1 and 6 others
Why do people have andrew tate profile pics when tristan is the actual smv/rmv mogger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Idontknowlol, johnsmithcel and thereallegend
what cope? I'm going there to get drunk and wait until a foid approaches me or maybe get the balls to approach myself. That's my only goal.
Dude get some friends first via online or IRL. THEN go to a club...

You're just a normie coping with alcohol

• +1
JFL at staying up late, destroying body with alcohol, and approaching makeup covered Beckys. I used to get laid from bars and clubs but overall it’s a waste of time

• +1
Why not just use dating apps who tf goes to clubs anymore
too autistic for Tinder. I cringed at my autism incel pics and deleted it shortly after. Didn't even want to swipe because I was afraid i'd come across foids I know and i'd have to endure the fact they saw my autistic profile with no bio.

just get some friends bro lol

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
This "lemme show up to parties, bars, clubs alone w/out knowing anybody thing and still slay" is such a red pill cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Artemis

How old are you?

• +1
Reactions: johnsmithcel

Doesn’t matter friends or not. Usually when you are approaching girls you do it alone not with a friend. Friends are only useful to talk to in between approaches. Nowadays the whole nightgame thing is a cope and also bad for health, waste of money etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21340, Deleted member 21244 and johnsmithcel
Get drunk or other druf and go to clubs

• +1
This "lemme show up to parties, bars, clubs alone w/out knowing anybody thing and still slay" is such a red pill cope.
If you go to a bar most ppl are there with their friends. Even chads aren’t slaying random girls consistently online dating is better for slaying

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and johnsmithcel
Doesn’t matter friends or not. Usually when you are approaching girls you do it alone not with a friend. Friends are only useful to talk to in between approaches. Nowadays the whole nightgame thing is a cope and also bad for health, waste of money etc
yeah, obviously normal people outside of incel forums go with friends, but that's because it's more fun and it's supposed to be a social thing. I'm only going there with the intention of getting foids.

I agree I hate night game.

And no, you come to the party with a group of male or female friends, and then because you already feel comfortable, you'll be way more confident branching out and approaching.

Plus you'll have more success via preselction

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and Deleted member 2268
yeah, obviously normal people outside of incel forums go with friends, but that's because it's more fun and it's supposed to be a social thing. I'm only going there with the intention of getting foids.
Don’t drink much and approach 10-20 girls try to bring every one of them back to your place. I used to do this every weekend

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and johnsmithcel
Don’t drink much and approach 10-20 girls try to bring every one of them back to your place. I used to do this every weekend
My ego is way too fragile to approach. I'd probably get a heart attack if I got straight up rejected. I just wait around like an autistic faggot until a girl approaches me which happens a lot in clubs tbh.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, rand anon and thereallegend
I agree I hate night game.

And no, you come to the party with a group of male or female friends, and then because you already feel comfortable, you'll be way more confident branching out and approaching.

Plus you'll have more success via preselction
Yeah but I’m talking about bars/clubs where no one knows each other. You can go solo and cold approach but it’s usually a waste of time. It can work though bc girls don’t notice who you’re with etc

• +1
did you go clubbing alone?

My ego is way too fragile to approach. I'd probably get a heart attack if I got straight up rejected. I just wait around like an autistic faggot until a girl approaches me which happens a lot in clubs tbh.
You sound like a massive loser. Have fun wasting your time

• +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz and thereallegend
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: keep positive 24/7, Geist, ifyouwannabemylover and 2 others
Mirin low inhib

• +1
Reactions: Artemis, Deleted member 2268 and johnsmithcel
Yeah but I’m talking about bars/clubs where no one knows each other. You can go solo and cold approach but it’s usually a waste of time. It can work though bc girls don’t notice who you’re with etc
Last time I was at a club this loner literally was tryna strike up a convo by sharing his vape.

Not a good look
~~~
Even going to concerts alone is a bad look. Unless ur in mosh pit

Lol at this Chadlite mentalcel waiting for drunk confidence to strike

• JFL
Maybe you needa start hanging out with niggas

Mirin low inhib
Yeah, i wouldn't be able to approach so many ... i usually approached like 2-3 girls when alone... ofc this failed, and @decadouche57 could get sth out of it, because like 20 women is really when statistics start to work, and by the law of the large numbers you get someone...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268, johnsmithcel and LightSkinNoob
Yeah, i wouldn't be able to approach so many ... i usually approached like 2-3 girls when alone... ofc this failed, and @decadouche57 could get sth out of it, because like 20 women is really when statistics start to work, and by the law of the large numbers you get someone...
I’m still waiting for the balls to approach, guess eventually I will get frustrated enough to do it.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and johnsmithcel
  • +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
Sadly I only reach anywhere near normie level inhibitions when I can barely walk/ am about to vomit.

Don't know any niggas.
unironically just do nofap, come with a group of friends, do meditation 20 mins a day, take ashwagandha, gaba, theanine

also hyperbaric oxygen chamber to cure autism and social anxiety

Do you go clubbing solo as well?
I only go if there are people I know are around, I might be solo for 1-2 hours a night but that’s all.

I’ll never go out completely solo to a nightclub

• +1
Going alone is only weird if you're ugly. Chad can go alone and women will throw themselves at him

• +1
unironically just do nofap, come with a group of friends, do meditation 20 mins a day, take ashwagandha, gaba, theanine

also hyperbaric oxygen chamber to cure autism and social anxiety
My friends don't really like clubbing. They prefer going to bars. And I go during college, but we're usually closed off in a group.

2 options

1. Talk to 2-3 girls, get rejected or convo goes nowhere, etc go home alone

2. Talk to 10-20 girls, try to take every single one home until you find one that’s DTF, take her home, fuck the shit out of her

Always picking the second one

• +1
Chad can go alone and women will throw themselves at him
This is such a cope tbh... Chads do have a higher chance with club girls, and probably the rejections will not be as hard, but saying that girls are gonna
throw themselves at Chad
is a delusion level 100.
I literally went with a Chad colleague to a club he did not get shit though many women did look at him. And no, I am NOT that ugly (since i was with him)... women just do NOT approach themselves often. Chad has to approach too :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, Deleted member 2268, johnsmithcel and 1 other person
This is such a cope tbh... Chads do have a higher chance with club girls, and probably the rejections will not be as hard, but saying that girls are gonna

is a delusion level 100.
I literally went with a Chad colleague to a club he did not get shit though many women did look at him. And no, I am NOT that ugly (since i was with him)... women just do NOT approach themselves often. Chad has to approach too :feelsokman:
70 IQ incels think a Chad can break every rule of human interaction

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268, Artemis and johnsmithcel

is a delusion level 100.
I literally went with a Chad colleague to a club he did not get shit though many women did look at him. And no, I am NOT that ugly (since i was with him)... women just do NOT approach themselves often. :feelsokman:
They do lol. I wouldn't say I had women throw themselves at me, but I did have women who seemed shocked to see me almost, they'd ask to take pictures and shit and would tell me they're shocked at how gl I am etc. Not that this happened all the time, but I usually got at least one approach from a decent looking girl each time I went. And then some nights I was invisible.
70 IQ incels think a Chad can break every rule of human interaction
I can kinda understand what normies mean when they say incels are gay for Chads tbh.

is a delusion level 100.
Throwing themselves as in giving you "the look", hovering around you, etc. Some might start a conversation if they are low inhib/drunk but they will usually be below your looks level. Obv Chads still have to approach in these environments

• +1
Throwing themselves as in giving you "the look", hovering around you, etc. Some might start a conversation if they are low inhib/drunk but they will usually be below your looks level. Obv Chads still have to approach in these environments
A legit Chad doesn't have to approach anywhere unless he wants a Stacy.

• JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, Deleted member 2268, Artemis and 1 other person
A legit Chad doesn't have to approach anywhere.
@Amnesia @crisick @Niko

Just look at the levels of mentalceldom here

@New Poster @Afrikancel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, Afrikancel, Deleted member 2268 and 1 other person
A legit Chad doesn't have to approach anywhere unless he wants a Stacy.
elon musk smoking GIF

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back