Tried going to a bar alone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268, johnsmithcel and Deleted member 19294
A legit Chad doesn't have to approach anywhere unless he wants a Stacy.
This is exactly what I said. MTB/HTB will try to chat up Chad, but Chad has to initiate with Stacylite and up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: johnsmithcel and thereallegend
Lmao people invited me to the new year parties they are having and I straight up said no. I just want to drink a coffee along with few cigarettes and watch the sunrise. Clubs or parties really fucking depress me for some reason idk.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: johnsmithcel and thereallegend
Spending new years with gym & FIFA

• Love it
Reactions: johnsmithcel
THIS DUDE IS FUCKING MENTALCEL

@New Poster come slap this dude in the face
I would behead 100 Indians for even a 5/10 Becky to slap me in the balls (I'm not racist).

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
Went in and sat down for like 5 seconds. It was just me and a table full of people. I cringed and left right after, didn't even order a beer jfl.
I walked around for a while and came back, but it was just more tables with groups of people so it wouldn't have done me any good. I don't think bars are a good place to go to alone.

I'm going to go to a nightclub tomorrow instead. There'll be lots of people for new year and it'll be easier to get lost in a crowd. Might end in failure too, but i'd rope if I had to spend NYE alone or with my parents.

Getting laid is difficult if you're a friendless loser. I don't know how normies do it so effortlessly.

Attachments

• 3200629_its_over3.mp4
    1.9 MB
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Spending new years with gym & FIFA
quite based in all honestly. If I wasn't tormented every second of my existence by lack of pussy, i'd take it easy too.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and nevermind2
Why do people have andrew tate profile pics when tristan is the actual smv/rmv mogger
Cuz personality over looks. I don't care about other men's looks.

being alone is a red flag unless you're chad ofc

@Amnesia @crisick @Niko

Just look at the levels of mentalceldom here

@New Poster @Afrikancel

nah, dude. you just don't know any true Chads. a friend of a friend is a 6M follower tiktok or instagram. even fucking straight men fawn over this dude at bars. like "hey man, are you from California?!? i knew you were from California!" one time I was with him, leaving the bar and this dude says to me "lmao you're his friend! imagine having to be that dude's friend!" because i am disgusting subhuman next to him. it's like being out with a celebrity, and not because people know him from tiktok

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend
nah, dude. you just don't know any true Chads. a friend of a friend is a 6M follower tiktok or instagram. even fucking straight men fawn over this dude at bars. like "hey man, are you from California?!? i knew you were from California!" one time I was with him, leaving the bar and this dude says to me "lmao you're his friend! imagine having to be that dude's friend!" because i am disgusting subhuman next to him. it's like being out with a celebrity, and not because people know him from tiktok
had similar experiences. Not specifically Chad-only tbh.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and johnsmithcel
Ngl if you were tall chad people would probably start talking to you.

I get approached frequently enough at bars and mostly clubs. I was only there for 5 seconds though. Not sure if anything would've happened, but it was too cringe for me to stay there.

Social circle theory strike again.
Chad is never alone.

• +1
I will spend NYE alone because im anxiety cel retard

• So Sad
I will spend NYE alone because im anxiety cel retard
Joever

• Love it
Reactions: nevermind2
before you go out alone you need to get over your abused dog mentality

if you cant even make regular friends what maks you think you can vibe with strangers?

• So Sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back