Tried tinder for the first time

The Grinch

The Grinch

Sheesh
This was after only 10 minutes with my real unfrauded selfie. I deleted it again, cause I don’t want to be recognized on the street as "guy from tinder“ lmao

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, LancasteR and soulless_npc
Nope you never had pussy and never will

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, flippasav, St.TikTokcel and 5 others
bro this isn't 2017 probably most single men in your area are on tinder no one would give a shit lol

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: flippasav, BecomingHuman, Copeful and 4 others
I don’t want to be recognized on the street as "guy from tinder“
Cuck mindset. Who cares what they think. If you fuck 3 foids in 2 months, you wouldn't care.
Stop being a pussy.

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, The Grinch and the BULL
Cuck mindset. Who cares what they think. If you fuck 3 foids in 2 months, you wouldn't care.
Stop being a pussy.
My ego hurts too much being seen by people on a dating app tbh

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
My ego is too big tbh
fuel it by slaying sluts. there is no bigger ego boost than snatching a cute MTB from tinder while other losers get nothing.

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie, The Grinch and spongebob
5 likes in 10 min isn’t even bad tbh

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and The Grinch

Here you can see I’m certified it’s my own profile

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
Whats ur rating

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, copingtoohardrn and lowiqNormie
@Manletmachine Seethe and cry

Never been on a dating app

What rates are mtn htn ect.
It’s a good question. I’d say htn is like 50 likes in a day. MTN is like 10-15 lmao. Chad is 99 in a few hours. Obviously so much of it depends on elo too. Those numbers I gave are just ballpark estimates

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and smallman
I‘m not a chad, that’s for sure. Would rate myself 4-5/10 from my personal opinion
So a solid mtn? I heard that 99+ likes in a day is like htn+ tier

It’s a good question. I’d say htn is like 50 likes in a day. MTN is like 10-15 lmao. Chad is 99 in a few hours. Obviously so much of it depends on elo too. Those numbers I gave are just ballpark estimates
Mtn is 10-15 in a day?

What r ur rates on old?

Also so lets say i get like htn rates but get rated mtn does that mean that my appeal is high?

And it’s 1 in the morning too here, so most people are asleep

Mtn is 10-15 in a day?

What r ur rates on old?

Also so lets say i get like htn rates but get rated mtn does that mean that my appeal is high?
Idk for sure just know likes drop off hard after htn. Mtns are not getting more then 15 maybe 20 likes maximum from my expiernce. When I was on old I got 99 likes in a few hours at college. If u get htn results on tinder then ur htn, no matter what the retards on this site rate u. Irl and old ratings mog retard psl ratings on looksmax always

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, smallman, optimisticzoomer and 1 other person
I wish u could change location on tinder, then I would use it to test my matches

I use hinge for that purpose and get nothing, but tinder seems more fun

• JFL
Reactions: Aero and The Grinch
Idk for sure just know likes drop off hard after htn. Mtns are not getting more then 15 maybe 20 likes maximum from my expiernce. When I was on old I got 99 likes in a few hours at college. If u get htn results on tinder then ur htn, no matter what the retards on this site rate u. Irl and old ratings mog retard psl ratings on looksmax always
So u basically have chad rating then?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, The Grinch and tombradylover
So u basically have chad rating then?
Likes are heavily influenced by location, time and elo. I got boost from creating the tinder first day at college when everyone else was on it. In reality I’m like strong HTN-weak chadlite

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, smallman and ShawarmaFilth
Likes are heavily influenced by location, time and elo. I got boost from creating the tinder first day at college when everyone else was on it. In reality I’m like strong HTN-weak chadlite
Whats elo?

Also what do psl autists rate you?

And can u give me Enn Tee pics that you put on ur tinder? Idk how to take pics jfl

Whats elo?

Also what do psl autists rate you?

And can u give me Enn Tee pics that you put on ur tinder? Idk how to take pics jfl

this is a good guide for tinder. Follow it it will answer most of ur questions. I get all types of ratings. Mainly HTN to chadlite

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
This was after only 10 minutes with my real unfrauded selfie. I deleted it again, cause I don’t want to be recognized on the street as "guy from tinder“ lmao

View attachment 2937908
I got several likes the first few minutes like that.

It goes off a cliff and you stop getting likes.

Yes! Reached the 10 in the first 30 minutes

poor guy thinks this is an accomplishment :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and The Grinch
matches mean nothing online

how tall are u

My guy , those are truecel tier results. It’s really funny that you think it’s a brag :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
My guy, this was after 2 hours. I know you’re mad, cause nobody liked you and you got laughed at on Snapchat after hitting on underaged girls :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
My guy, this was after 2 hours. I know you’re mad, cause nobody liked you and you got laughed at on Snapchat after hitting on underaged girls :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Ok sexless incel :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, St.TikTokcel and The Grinch
New person boost.

But how do you let people shame you into not using one of the best tools to build long term relationshipss/

• +1
Reactions: spongebob
New person boost.

But how do you let people shame you into not using one of the best tools to build long term relationshipss/
Everyone tells me to use it, it’s my own head who says otherwise. I don’t want someone to recognize me from Tinder when I go to the grocery store for example and I don’t want to pay money to change location, it’s not that important

Everyone tells me to use it, it’s my own head who says otherwise. I don’t want someone to recognize me from Tinder when I go to the grocery store for example and I don’t want to pay money to change location, it’s not that important
Ok. Maybe makes sense as some kind of seduction technique.

What do you say to people who suggest Tinder? You say that it's not for you or something generic?

My ego hurts too much being seen by people on a dating app tbh

Meanwhile some make it their sole purpose to have their mug branded in people's memory

3845344 IMG 3850

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
Reminder there are people out there in the world who would do anything to have your stats