Tried to blackpill my family - epic fail

BoredPrince

BoredPrince

Inside, I am more...
So my sister's friend from college came to visit her and us (my sister's family)

This is my first time meeting her (27, MTB) so at first I didn't talk much but once the conversation was going I was acting and talking pretty NT imo

Anyway, eventually conversation got to dating situation, and me even though I knew it wasn't good idea, decided to share the blackpill

First she mentions she met her boyfriend through tinder and my father immediately commented I could do the same JFLLLLLL

This is of course after she was pumped and dumped from chads; even though her bf is MTN, he's 193 cm

Then she asked me do I think I look good, I said no and she stated it's because of my low self confidence, this is after she said I'm short (I'm 180 cm) - brutal

As conversation went further I was explaining blackpill, bla bla girl is saying I lack charisma, in short Total fail

Worst of all this girl is elementary school advisor jfl

Blackpill is the curse I never want to forget

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, humanoidsub7, albe.ORG and 22 others
@hopecel @Clown Show @aspiringexcel

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Autist

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: humanoidsub7, mike21, mogstars and 7 others
Women will never admit blackpill publicly and yet they are the most blackpilled creatures on earth...

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Thebbcmaxxer, humanoidsub7 and 18 others
end urself retard

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: mike21, logicel369, mogstars and 3 others
Kansas Thats Why Im Here GIF by Barbara Bollier

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
Women will never admit blackpill publicly and yet they are the most blackpilled creatures on earth...
She even said I look good after mocking me for my height jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: borismonster
Blackpill is not your curse. Severe autism is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, mogstars, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, humanoidsub7, datboijj and 9 others
you mog her by 6 inches and she still saw you as "short"? Wtf is wrong with these foids?
She's from Balkan area, everything under 185 cm (6'1) is consider short

@5.5psl life is brutal for manlets like me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7, aspiringexcel, hopecel and 2 others

2 inches below the beginning of tall is hardly failo-tier, actual manlets dream of being average, nevermind within "fraudable distance" of tall

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23 and borismonster
2 inches below the beginning of tall is hardly failo-tier, actual manlets dream of being average, nevermind within "fraudable distance" of tall
You have a point but as I said in Balkans everything under at least 183 cm is considered short

I'm not exaggerating

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
I tried aswell , it’s not possible

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
I tried aswell , it’s not possible
The worst is my father, who thinks if I just ask a girl out, I will find a gf and if she rejects me it's because "I need to work on my social skills" jfl

Meanwhile every girl I asked out has rejected me

• +1
Reactions: Spergi and randomop

Water. 188cm is the average. I'm getting perma height mogged at 184.

• +1
So my sister's friend from college came to visit her and us (my sister's family)

This is my first time meeting her (27, MTB) so at first I didn't talk much but once the conversation was going I was acting and talking pretty NT imo

Anyway, eventually conversation got to dating situation, and me even though I knew it wasn't good idea, decided to share the blackpill

First she mentions she met her boyfriend through tinder and my father immediately commented I could do the same JFLLLLLL

This is of course after she was pumped and dumped from chads; even though her bf is MTN, he's 193 cm

Then she asked me do I think I look good, I said no and she stated it's because of my low self confidence, this is after she said I'm short (I'm 180 cm) - brutal

As conversation went further I was explaining blackpill, bla bla girl is saying I lack charisma, in short Total fail

Women are evil and love to gaslight subhumans

• +1
Reactions: twojei, mogstars, Orvka381 and 1 other person
Water. 188cm is the average. I'm getting perma height mogged at 184.
Even my younger cousin height mogs me, despite me and my father being taller than his father

If only I could have found .org at 13...

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Orvka381 and St.TikTokcel
Women are evil and love to gaslight subhumans
And this bitch is student advisor

Imagine if you were in elementary, just starting puberty and want to find a gf, but you're the ugliest in class

You come to her for advice cuz you saw your Chad friend having a new girl every month, and she tells you, it's because he has great personality jfl

But stupid me, no need to imagine, this is what every female teacher told us throughout the school, high school too

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, borismonster, Recessed Life and 2 others

Brutal shit
For reference, she's 165 cm
This reminds me of my sister (167cm) who called a guy of my height (183cm) short jfl

You're short in their eyes if you don't absolutely tower them like 8 inches difference if not even 10 is "ideal" for average foid

On the other hand some girls dgaf about height especially taller foids I saw plenty of them with slightly shorter guys
And this bitch is student advisor

Imagine if you were in elementary, just starting puberty and want to find a gf, but you're the ugliest in class

You come to her for advice cuz you saw your Chad friend having a new girl every month, and she tells you, it's because he has great personality jfl

But stupid me, no need to imagine, this is what every female teacher told us throughout the school, high school too
Bro I swear to God when I was in elementary school 5th class around 10-11 yo basically pre-puberty kidcel and English teacher (thicc blonde roastie pheno) came to idea to play "game" with us studentcels so she called a pair of students to come next to her where she has to describe one of the two so the rest of studentcels should guess who she was describing and teacher called me and my later bully (fat popular MTN/HTN) and described one of us as "good-looking, charismatic and funny" and everybody guessed she described him :feelsrope::feelsrope: :blackpill::blackpill:

Tldr: the most bluepilled foids publicly are the most blackpilled secretly

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, mogstars, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
Brutal shit

This reminds me of my sister (167cm) who called a guy of my height (183cm) short jfl

You're short in their eyes if you don't absolutely tower them like 8 inches difference if not even 10 is "ideal" for average foid
Fuck this shit, when I need to stay away from my own country just because of my height
On the other hand some girls dgaf about height especially taller foids I saw plenty of them with slightly shorter guys
Yeah ik taller girls don't care that much about height, meanwhile short girls absolutely need to have super tall bf

Ironic
Bro I swear to God when I was in elementary school 5th class around 10-11 yo basically pre-puberty kidcel and English teacher (thicc blonde roastie pheno) came to idea to play "game" with us studentcels so she called a pair of students to come next to her where she has to describe one of the two so the rest of studentcels should guess who she was describing and teacher called me and my later bully (fat popular MTN/HTN) and described one of us as "good-looking, charismatic and funny" and everybody guessed she described him :feelsrope::feelsrope: :blackpill::blackpill:

Tldr: the most bluepilled foids publicly are the most blackpilled secretly
Makes me angry realizing all these years we've been lied and manipulated about what truly matters

If only we found out about .org when we were fuckin 10, we could've have mog everyone and actually be NT as grown ups

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, borismonster, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
Fuck this shit, when I need to stay away from my own country just because of my height
Fr bro pulling foreign girls isn't the same maybe we would be more successful outside of Europe but still that way I can't compensate for not pulling any local HQNPs... Brutal shit
Yeah ik taller girls don't care that much about height, meanwhile short girls absolutely need to have super tall bf

Ironic
Tbf most of midget foids ik irl are in relationship with 190+ guys... Maybe they would lower standards for height if we were HTNs/Chadlites facially but anyway not having anything above average not face nor height is fucked for us permanently... Brutal

And I'm still more attracted to those shorter bitches even if taller girl approached me I'd still be more into midget foids because I feel insecure when she's almost tall as me
Makes me angry realizing all these years we've been lied and manipulated about what truly matters

If only we found out about .org when we were fuckin 10, we could've have mog everyone and actually be NT as grown ups
I wish I had parents as informed as me but no they didn't teach me anything not even normie basic things for life but it's irrelevant I'm angry with them for not paying attention to me... It's bad parenting which made me this way not cucked bluepilled society and education system

I'm kinda jealous of those kidcels nowadays who found blackpill easily because it went mainstream... Will mewing and all this shit ascend them as 13 yo boys idk we will see

When I was that age I played video games watched normie YouTubers later became interested in muh traditionalism religion history etc... If I at least was as blackpilled as now when I was 15 (not even 10) I'd probably ascend until these days... I'm basically doing something just last 2.5 years even though I "mewed" before... Brutal :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG, borismonster, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
Gotovo je

• So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel, hopecel and BoredPrince

Sta je najgore ja kad sam blackpillovo svoju profesoricu engkleskog ONA ME GLEDALA FASCINIRANO I DONEKLE SE SLOŽILA SA MNOM:lul: Mislim da si mi vidio taj thread al mogu linkat

Sto se tice moje obitelji moja sestricna (koja mi je kao sestra vise manje jer nam kuce imaju spojeno dvoriste pa se svaki dan vidimo al skoro uvijek i jedemo skupa) MISLI DA JE STACY jer joj je njena femcel debela frendica boostala ego time sto joj daje komplimente jer je plavusa

Ta njena frendica je user tu majkemi modovi bannajte

Pmat cu u grupu sliku moju sestricne samo me sjetite (ltb-mtb je masivno haloana albino aryan coloringom, identicni failoi kao ja)

Ja sam joj iso autsiticno analizirat lice da ju malo vratim u realnost rekla mi je da sam ljubomoran:lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel and BoredPrince
Sta je najgore ja kad sam blackpillovo svoju profesoricu engkleskog ONA ME GLEDALA FASCINIRANO I DONEKLE SE SLOŽILA SA MNOM:lul: Mislim da si mi vidio taj thread al mogu linkat

Sto se tice moje obitelji moja sestricna (koja mi je kao sestra vise manje jer nam kuce imaju spojeno dvoriste pa se svaki dan vidimo al skoro uvijek i jedemo skupa) MISLI DA JE STACY jer joj je njena femcel debela frendica boostala ego time sto joj daje komplimente jer je plavusa

Pmat cu u grupu sliku moju sestricne samo me sjetite (ltb-mtb je masivno haloana albino aryan coloringom, identicni failoi kao ja)

Ja sam joj iso autsiticno analizirat lice da ju malo vratim u realnost rekla mi je da sam ljubomoran:lul:
Tipična cura danas, misli da je svetinja samo zato što dobije malo pažnje, a ta pažnja je dime a dozen, bezvrijedna

Tako meni ova prijateljica od sestre kao ponudila savjet kako izgledati bolje, pa spomene neke kreme za lice JFLLLLLL

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and aspiringexcel
Foids are scum.

• So Sad
sta koji kurac??? ima profil na forumu? kako? znaju li za tvoj profil? kako se ne bojis da te ne doxaju?

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and BoredPrince
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel and aspiringexcel
How do you even endure this shit? I just leave the house whenever there are guests.

How do you even endure this shit? I just leave the house whenever there are guests.
Well it was my idea to start discussion but I don't regret it

Every time she came to the house we flirted, she even has a bf jfl

Seems my face was enough compared to the "lack" of height