Tried to Book in Surgery: Employer is trying to terminate my employment

Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up
Hi Looksmaxxers,

I am writing this to you guys to inform you as well provide black pill knowledge. As you are aware I work in Accounts for a Forensic Engineering Consultancy in London. Anyways I tried to book in one of my surgeries with my employer which would require me to take 2 weeks off which I would use my statutory leave for.

The next day I received a letter stating they will be terminating my employment as of the 13th March 2020. Unless I can meet their guidelines.

So guys the black pill goes beyond just dating and relationships, hopefully the below helps some of you.

-- If you are ugly/ethnic you will be relegated to the shit jobs that companies have where the "progressive career" jobs will be invested in desirable people. You will receive a lower pay for the same work, you will be expected to tolerate abuse , you will be given less leniency for any errors.

-- If you are ugly/undesirable i.e. ethnic you will have a much harder time securing employment in general (took me 30 job interviews to get this job), you will have negative stereotypes associated with you. You simply will not fit the image that the company wants. REGARDLESS of you ability to do the job and your qualifications/experience for the job. A company would much rather hire someone who is attractive and invest in training them or put up with their lack of performance. IT IS NOT A MERITOCRACY

-- If you are ugly/ethnic you will need to prove consistent value to the company to compensate for being ugly/ethnic

-- If you are ugly/ethnic you will receive less support from Human Resources especially if its a woman i.e. They will not listen to you if you are being abused, they will not sympathise with you if you are being over worked. They will give absolutely any leniency with company policies such as when you can take a day off.

-- Attractive people can come in late, spend the day talking, make mistakes. This will be overlooked and rationalised as ok. If you are ugly/ethnic, this will be held against you.

Make no mistake what you look like is absolutely critical in employment. Start a company it is true path to wealth.

Karma has its ways guys: The same people oppressing you here will get fat from sitting at a desk all day, they will age horribly from a lack of exercise from the shit they eat. They waste their money competing against each other on meaningless holidays and renting a crap apartment. Depression from meaningless dead end work and fake social circles.

There entire lives will flash before them and all they have to show for it is sitting at a desk job a fat gut sitting in traffic in their shitty car to their shitty wife in their shitty rented/mortgaged house with no escape.

TAKE MY ADVICE GET GOOD LOOKING AND OWN YOUR OWN COMPANY

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 1106, Peachy and 6 others
Hey bro. Nice advice, check PM please

Just be good looking and have your own business, bro!
Yeah...easier said than done...

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 616
Just to update you guys: I have sent a message to the personnel partner of the firm in reaction to this. Hopefully we can get a resolution.

Just be attractive theory
Wow
What a discovery

Sounds like a cope brother ngl.

You Think you wouldnt be fired if you were white?

Tell them to stick their job because you are working with me in the sewers now

Hi Looksmaxxers,

I am writing this to you guys to inform you as well provide black pill knowledge. As you are aware I work in Accounts for a Forensic Engineering Consultancy in London. Anyways I tried to book in one of my surgeries with my employer which would require me to take 2 weeks off which I would use my statutory leave for.

The next day I received a letter stating they will be terminating my employment as of the 13th March 2020. Unless I can meet their guidelines.

So guys the black pill goes beyond just dating and relationships, hopefully the below helps some of you.

-- If you are ugly/ethnic you will be relegated to the shit jobs that companies have where the "progressive career" jobs will be invested in desirable people. You will receive a lower pay for the same work, you will be expected to tolerate abuse , you will be given less leniency for any errors.

-- If you are ugly/undesirable i.e. ethnic you will have a much harder time securing employment in general (took me 30 job interviews to get this job), you will have negative stereotypes associated with you. You simply will not fit the image that the company wants. REGARDLESS of you ability to do the job and your qualifications/experience for the job. A company would much rather hire someone who is attractive and invest in training them or put up with their lack of performance. IT IS NOT A MERITOCRACY

-- If you are ugly/ethnic you will need to prove consistent value to the company to compensate for being ugly/ethnic

-- If you are ugly/ethnic you will receive less support from Human Resources especially if its a woman i.e. They will not listen to you if you are being abused, they will not sympathise with you if you are being over worked. They will give absolutely any leniency with company policies such as when you can take a day off.

-- Attractive people can come in late, spend the day talking, make mistakes. This will be overlooked and rationalised as ok. If you are ugly/ethnic, this will be held against you.

Make no mistake what you look like is absolutely critical in employment. Start a company it is true path to wealth.

Karma has its ways guys: The same people oppressing you here will get fat from sitting at a desk all day, they will age horribly from a lack of exercise from the shit they eat. They waste their money competing against each other on meaningless holidays and renting a crap apartment. Depression from meaningless dead end work and fake social circles.

There entire lives will flash before them and all they have to show for it is sitting at a desk job a fat gut sitting in traffic in their shitty car to their shitty wife in their shitty rented/mortgaged house with no escape.

Why did you tell them about surgery ? Just take a leave and then do it
Also need a small business starting guide ASAP

Why did you tell them about surgery ? Just take a leave and then do it
Also need a small business starting guide ASAP

Just my nature to be honest. Yes lying and saying I am going on a 2 weeks holiday would of have remedied this.

Anyways don't worry about me, I am coming for their blood anyway so its good this has happened. Currently dealing with the companies partner over a few things.