Tried to buy makeup at the drugstore

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Legendary
One of the master of the forum said that silicone based primer is awesome for pores and not noticeable so i wanted to give it a try.

I pretended not to know the name while asking for it and this old fosil was laughing at my face when i said it.

She was like : hahaha hey Ashley someone needs help hahaha.

She probably thought omg such a fag. So well i started to be like, yeah my girlfriend said she was looking for smth called like this so i came to buy it. It was my only way to save face.

Men cannot looksmax publicly.

I'm faggot maxxing. Eyebrow pencil, now this hhhhh what's next? A dildo up my arse? Over tbh... Lol

Update: it didn't do shit tbh. Since I've bought it I'll use half a bottle for some special occasion I guess that'll give some results...

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SixFootManlet, Nrrr15, Ghostcel and 6 others
So well i started to be like, yeah my girlfriend said she was looking for smth called like this so i came to buy it. It was my only way to save face.
The old woman and Ashley stopped laughing, they looked at each other, then stared at you for a few seconds in silence and replied: "Right.....your girlfriend...".

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5061, SixFootManlet and RAITEIII
So does it work???

And what’s a phosil???

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
bro do you seriously have eyebrow pencil?

Cause you look like a fag with my rapist face i can say the faggest thing and nobody think shit

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
should’ve ordered it online bro

• +1
Reactions: Usum
Cause you look like a fag with my rapist face i can say the faggest thing and nobody think shit
Idk sometimes i look thug masc sometimes pretty boy, today was a middle point
bro do you seriously have eyebrow pencil?
Yes and it was a good decision to have symmetrical brows lol
So does it work???

And what’s a phosil???
Imma try now
next day delivery bruh
There's almost nothing that could make me order smth online if I can buy it right away lol. It's not like I'm upset or smth, I found it funny.
So does it work???

And what’s a phosil???
It doesn't tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
>not buying your shit online like every other normie
Idk sometimes i look thug masc sometimes pretty boy, today was a middle point
C O P E

Women never treat legit masc men like this
The old woman and Ashley stopped laughing, they looked at each other, then stared at you for a few seconds in silence and replied: "Right.....your girlfriend...".

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery