tried to summon demons

C

chadpreetcel123

Kraken
I cry every night at this shitty world for how ugly I am, how people treat me. I was about to start cutting myself but scared someone would see my scars. I searched up every demon's name and said all of them to try and summon them a few nights ago. Of course it didn't work.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne, xdxdxnice1, Arkantos and 5 others
racist piece of shit

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigBiceps
I cry every night at this shitty world for how ugly I am, how people treat me. I was about to start cutting myself but scared someone would see my scars. I searched up every demon's name and said all of them to try and summon them a few nights ago. Of course it didn't work.
Would you sell your soul to be GL

If you want to summon actual demons look up the texts of the lower key and higher key of Solomon that’s all I’m gonna say.

The Internet forums of magic are full of bs

You have to go ancient

What's interesting is I'm also an ugly curry, and on top of that I'm fat. But I can't tell if ppl are mistreating me or they're scared of my stare. For example ppl will still be nice to me but they won't smile like with Chad.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
If you want to summon actual demons look up the texts of the lower key and higher key of Solomon that’s all I’m gonna say.

You have to go ancient

can't find the texts

do u have a link and have u done it before

Chief, I think I might know why you're incel

I think you have to offer something to them.

can't find the texts

do u have a link and have u done it before
Look up the three magical keys of Solomon.
And research and find a good translation.

Second off. Don’t mess with demons or spirts for something as trivial as looks. I’m seirous it’s so stupid. If your not prepared they can mess with your soul. And it sounds like you don’t know anything about this stuff.

Second off. Don’t mess with demons or spirts for something as trivial as looks. I’m seirous it’s so stupid. If your not prepared they can mess with your soul. And it sounds like you don’t know anything about this stuff.
Elab. Seriously considering it ded srs

did u summon the demons before? what do they do

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy

I found out it costs money to find a good translated version, it's fucking over for poorcels

Can a demon make me look like prime gandy . I would take that deal

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
Can a demon make me look like prime gandy . I would take that deal

probably not as it would look weird if ur whole appearance changed, they could make tons of girls attracted to u though

Chief, I think I might know why you're incel
Why is he incel?

And my sides at these dumb niggas thinking demons are real:lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
Crazy shit, man.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Arkantos
Well no shit :D

You have to do a ritual first,not so simple,cunt

ive tried this multiple times, even in a philosophical sense as a sort of deistic crutch, but im too grown for that shit, man...

So you think demons are going to come just by saying their name?

I remember I tried summoning one and to sell my soul some months ago out of pure depression, nothing happened

I remember I tried summoning one and to sell my soul some months ago out of pure depression, nothing happened

Your soul ain't worth shit.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
Devil only sees you if psl 5+

You're messing with things you don't understand. Read a few books on the subject. You don't need too sell you're soul. It's some bs made up by Christians.

You have to go ancient

How are those text ancient?

You have to go ancient

Users who are viewing this thread

Back