*Trigger warning* Maybe Sucess?

Will I smash or getting cucked?

• Total voters
Deleted member 147

Deleted member 147

[-={Imperitor of Intel《♡》Slayer Crew/Roidcel}=-]
First things first, if you're going to get triggered and claim I'm "bragging" fuck off its not that deep. I added the "sucess" prefix for a reason, and this is looksmax.org not your safespace Incel.me. I had to take down my post last time about JUST ONE, AVERAGE looking foid asking me out. (And I'll tell yall how that goes).

Anyways, back when I was high-inhib I went on this thing called NCS. Its were 16 year olds in England go away for a few weeks, kinda liked summercamp. One day I was lying on the grass on a sunny day when a short, white, red-head (dye maybe) foid came and sat down next to me. She said hello and introduced herself as Alicia. We started talking and eventually I was just going through her phone for fun because I was bored taking pictures. I wandered into her notes and found like a little "sex novel". Like: "My hands traced the scars on his chest I loved oh so dearly", and that kinda shit.

God. Her Spelling/Grammer/Vocabulary was horrible. So I told her to wait a few minutes while I corrected it.

By this time another foid called who was like 3/10 approached me and asked me if she could braid my hair. So I said okay. I put my head on her lap and she did her shit, I was on Alicia's phone and she was sat beside me. She started talking about "UCK" this is UK dlang for blowjobs and how she always swallows and would really like to do it. Her hands also started to find their way up my shirt.

Being an idiot, I didnt clock any of that and just dismissed it all. What a fuck up. A few months later her school mates told me she went on for weeks about how "fit" I was. Personally, I know I'm not that attractive, so she must have had a tall, slim, high-inhib curry fettish or someshit.

ANYWAYS. Thats the backstory. I posted a Insta Story about how Sperm is 98% water and how its good for your skin. And she pops up saying, "Thats why my skin is so good". Idk if Im imagining it, when I said "My steroids make me so horny, but Im off them next week" she said "shame x". Thats flirting right? Idk. Anyways, we exchanged snapchats, and remembering her journal about scars I showed her my 4inch stretch marks and she said they turned her on. Then she showed me her stretch marks on her ass in sexy blue panties.

Idk, I might end up smashing her? Or am I just being cucked AGAIN (This would be the 4th time this year) for validation and attention.

Also, I would sooo smash her. What would you guys rate her out of 10? I'd say shes 4.5/10 personally, and thats good enough for a One Night Stand for me. If ya'll think shes too ugly, idc im still smashing :p.

20180828 201311
20180828 201256
20180828 201240
20180828 201221

20180828 201549

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Might get cucked but you have a chance. Also you lost a lot of value when you said you were single. Even more when you confirmed it 100% you were single.

She: "You have a gal?"
You: "Dont worry about her"

Lying is needed to generate attraction.

• +1
Reactions: far336 and Deleted member 6401
Might get cucked but you have a chance. Also you lost a lot of value when you said you were single. Even more when you confirmed it 100% you were single.

She: "You have a gal?"
You: "Dont worry about her"

Lying is needed to generate attraction.

But what if she asked who my girl was? Like for a instagram? Her friends know me and they know I'm single

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
What's your cycle rn?

• +1
  • +1
Probably gonna smash, but why tell her about the roids?

• +1
Anyone who says she's ugly is just coping. Yes she isn't hot and I think your 4.5 rating is accurate. Go smash her, good luck boyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
Probably gonna smash, but why tell her about the roids?

Im the roid dealer at my highschool and surrounding areas, everyone knows about it lol
Anyone who says she's ugly is just coping. Yes she isn't hot and I think your 4.5 rating is accurate. Go smash her, good luck boyo

HUZZA LETS GO!!!

Now I gotta choose what type of condom I want to use. Cause real shit there be like 50 types on amazon.

• +1
Also boyo what's your height and how much do you think you are facially /10?

• +1
Also boyo what's your height and how much do you think you are facially /10?

Height: 6'1 with good frame, Face idk tbh.

Frame:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin
Height: 6'1 with good frame, Face idk tbh.

Frame:

Tall and ripped. Not bad facially, I want hollow cheeks like that, I think you'd look even better in motion. And the fact that foids are asking you to fuck them means more than what anyone says over here.

Last edited:
  • +1
Tall and ripped. Not bad facially, I think you'd look even better in motion. And the fact that foids are asking you to fuck them means more than what anyone says over here.

False! Foids are liars bro c'mon you know that. She might also be tryna cuck me too so

• +1
False! Foids are liars bro c'mon you know that. She might also be tryna cuck me too so
Yeah they do that sometimes but I feel you have a chance here, seize the opportunity. You single rn? Not an Incel that I know.

• +1
Yeah they do that sometimes but I feel you have a chance here, seize the opportunity. You single rn? Not an Incel that I know.

I have a date with a foid on Friday ???

Tbh that ones hotter and it will be cool to tell my friends I have a girlfriend at Unuversity while still in my Junior year at Highschool.

I think FWB this girl and Short/(maybe long term) term date this one I'm seeing on Friday. Both girls have mutual friends (not in their inner circle) so I gotta be careful. Life is pretty stress when you have to always think about things like that and be paranoid.

• +1
I have a date with a foid on Friday ???

Tbh that ones hotter and it will be cool to tell my friends I have a girlfriend at Unuversity while still in my Junior year at Highschool.

I think FWB this girl and Short/(maybe long term) term date this one I'm seeing on Friday. Both girls have mutual friends (not in their inner circle) so I gotta be careful. Life is pretty stress when you have to always think about things like that and be paranoid.
slayer

• +1
  • +1
Those eyes, it's so OVER.

• +1
Definitely worth the pump and dump

Looks adequate for a mouthjob.
But due to the amt of makeup I'm sure she's below average body.

• +1
Yea you’re definitely gonna smash, lucky
Also what’s your Instagram I’ll follow

• +1
Definitely worth the pump and dump

Looks adequate for a mouthjob.
But due to the amt of makeup I'm sure she's below average body.

Nah shes short but her body is pretty good. Nothing amazing but shes attractive to me as a normie.
Yea you’re definitely gonna smash, lucky
Also what’s your Instagram I’ll follow

I'll PM ? dont Dox me!

• +1
Beast. Also
>Told her to wait a few minutes while I corrected her grammar

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Beast. Also
>Told her to wait a few minutes while I corrected her grammar

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I know it wasnt the most "cool" thing I ever did, but it had to be corrected. It was atrocious, who spells "Insatiable" like this: "Ensashiable". That girl as dumb as a box of rocks.

• +1
I know it wasnt the most "cool" thing I ever did, but it had to be corrected. It was atrocious, who spells "Insatiable" like this: "Ensashiable". That girl as dumb as a box of rocks.
Bro it ain't an insult. She still wants to fuck after that autism, which cements looks>personalty for str

• +1
UPDATE BOYOSSSS:

So, the girl in the original post is still talking to me. A couple more nudes exchanges its all good, I read a link @x69 sent me ob Beta males and I always remember to keep my compliments really shitty like "Nice ??" after I get a photo, and I always act like I have other girls.

BUT RECENTLY:

I went on this girl asked me on a date so we went to her University and hung out for a bit, and then we went central London. We had Nando's, which is a UK grilled/bbq spicy chicken kinda place I love. Then, she asked me "Hey, do you wanna go to a club later on"?

I was like fuck. I'm 17 and shes 20, and you need to be 18 to get into clubs in the UK. (Most people say I look 21-22ish but they ALWAYS ask for ID at UK clubs). I wanted to date this girl cause I wanted to have bragging rights with my school mate, cause highschool - university relationships dont happen very often, esp on the older female side.

Anyways, after that she must have realised what a mistake this all was and I have a feeling I was gonna get dumped. BUT

She posted that on her snap, and shes rlly popular and then all her friends started adding me. I swear thats a good thing? Why would she tell all her friends about me if she didnt like me or think I was good enough? She might want me to lie to them about my age though, idk if people would call her a pedo I think not tbh its only 3.5 years.

Oh, but the girl i was sexting with in the origibal post saw that picture on this girl's story. They have mutual friends, but sje hasnt mentioned it yet. I feel like our convo got a bit dry after she saw that.

Should I just say she liked me but I dont like her?

@11gaijin @Nibba

• +1
Reactions: far336, Deleted member 6401, 11gaijin and 1 other person
Tbf, fuck them both

Be the Chad you were meant to be boyo

• +1
UPDATE BOYOSSSS:

So, the girl in the original post is still talking to me. A couple more nudes exchanges its all good, I read a link @x69 sent me ob Beta males and I always remember to keep my compliments really shitty like "Nice ??" after I get a photo, and I always act like I have other girls.

BUT RECENTLY:

I went on this girl asked me on a date so we went to her University and hung out for a bit, and then we went central London. We had Nando's, which is a UK grilled/bbq spicy chicken kinda place I love. Then, she asked me "Hey, do you wanna go to a club later on"?

I was like fuck. I'm 17 and shes 20, and you need to be 18 to get into clubs in the UK. (Most people say I look 21-22ish but they ALWAYS ask for ID at UK clubs). I wanted to date this girl cause I wanted to have bragging rights with my school mate, cause highschool - university relationships dont happen very often, esp on the older female side.

Anyways, after that she must have realised what a mistake this all was and I have a feeling I was gonna get dumped. BUT

She posted that on her snap, and shes rlly popular and then all her friends started adding me. I swear thats a good thing? Why would she tell all her friends about me if she didnt like me or think I was good enough? She might want me to lie to them about my age though, idk if people would call her a pedo I think not tbh its only 3.5 years.

Oh, but the girl i was sexting with in the origibal post saw that picture on this girl's story. They have mutual friends, but sje hasnt mentioned it yet. I feel like our convo got a bit dry after she saw that.

Should I just say she liked me but I dont like her?

@11gaijin @Nibba

Fuaaaaark slayer. My man. Fuck em both tbhtbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba and Deleted member 147
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, satoshisacuck and 11gaijin
Anyways, after that she must have realised what a mistake this all was and I have a feeling I was gonna get dumped.
High efforts =/= Good results
Most of the time good results with girls are because of lower efforts

+ + + + +

C U R R Y C H A D

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba and 11gaijin

Oh I did that once with two foids. They were best friends and I asked them both out at different times. Got one of them rejected by the other. They also used to like touch tounges sometimes cause they knew it scared me, the group chat is called "Habib's Family"

Lemme see if I have pics

Unfortunately, they were Christian-like girls no sex before marriage. Never went beyond nudes and kissing with the first one. Second one, I asked out, a couple un-official smoking wee dates (Only me smoking she dont smoke) and then rejection :/ But ya win some ya lose some yh?

Tbh, I think the reason I lost the second one, was because I was cuddling with the 1st one infront of the second one when I was making moves on her. Me and the 1st one also said we would have a "Friends with make out benefit" but not tell the second one.

BUT: They were both BEST friends/sisters for years and I had only known them for months. So Im assuming she told her.

Dont have much contact with either now.

@Nibba
Me as well make it a groupchat ?

Last edited:
  • +1
Oh I did that once with two foids. They were best friends and I asked them both out at different times. Got one of them rejected by the other. They also used to like touch tounges sometimes cause they knew it scared me, the group chat is called "Habib's Family"

Lemme see if I have pics

Unfortunately, they were Christian-like girls no sex before marriage. Never went beyond nudes and kissing with the first one. Second one, I asked out, a couple un-official smoking wee dates (Only me smoking she dont smoke) and then rejection :/ But ya win some ya lose some yh?

Tbh, I think the reason I lost the second one, was because I was cuddling with the 1st one infront of the second one when I was making moves on her. Me and the 1st one also said we would have a "Friends with make out benefit" but not tell the second one.

BUT: They were both BEST friends/sisters for years and I had only known them for months. So Im assuming she told her.

@Nibba

How many girls have you fucked tbh tbh? You sound like a slayer
I’m really happy for you bhai tbhtbh

• +1
How many girls have you fucked tbh tbh? You sound like a slayer

Just 2 sexual STRs :/

Came to this country 2 years ago, only started talking to foids a year ago.

I'm really low-inhib, and the drug dealing gives me a lot of "clout". Also, a lot of people know about my story so I get mad respect.

> Come to new country, get put in a childrens home, start a tiny steroid business > Top grades in school while only done 1 year of a 2 year course.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 11gaijin and Nibba

Lemme see if I have pics

@Nibba

Fucking beast bro ngl. Our gc will be the stuff of legends

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 11gaijin and Deleted member 147
Just 2 sexual STRs :/

Came to this country 2 years ago, only started talking to foids a year ago.

I'm really low-inhib, and the drug dealing gives me a lot of "clout". Also, a lot of people know about my story so I get mad respect.

> Come to new country, get put in a childrens home, start a tiny steroid business > Top grades in school while only done 1 year of a 2 year course.
You a drug dealer?

• +1
  • +1
  • +1

Tbf selling drugs/doing drugs can kinda get you attention in a way. Its like Tyronemaxxing, and I'm one of the best-dressed guy at my school usually so its really confusing to people

• +1
Tbf selling drugs/doing drugs can kinda get you attention in a way. Its like Tyronemaxxing, and I'm one of the best-dressed guy at my school usually so its really confusing to people
Of course, it is thugmaxxing tbh. And here I am a programmercel :feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
Of course, it is thugmaxxing tbh. And here I am a programmercel :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Hmmm. Call yourself a computer scientist to people maybe instead of a computer progranner. Or something else. Like Cyber-Developer or someshit cool ?

• +1
Hmmm. Call yourself a computer scientist to people maybe instead of a computer progranner. Or something else. Like Cyber-Developer or someshit cool ?
kek, I just say I have a real estate business which actually my dad owns. I might actually take that career in future

• +1
Are you a giga-autist or why isn't it obvious to you that she wants to have sex with you?

• +1
Are you a giga-autist or why isn't it obvious to you that she wants to have sex with you?

Cause brah girls be fishtailing these days

• +1
they don't know what they want my dude smh

one minute she's horny and another she's tired and wants to nap reeeeeeeee

• +1
Doubt that she is doing that.
By the way, the fact that this girl wants to fuck you doesn't make me jealous, but the fact that you could first hand see these two girls tongue kiss each other makes me extremely jealous. Lesbian action is the sexiest thing.

• +1