triggered vs Amnesia

Who mogs?

• greycel/triggered

Votes: 9 10.3%
  • veteran/amnesia

Votes: 78 89.7%

• Total voters
your kidding right?

if a girl found out a guy had like 3 different surgeries she would leave that motherfucker asap
Still dosent matter if women dont know look at salludon he was a ugly curry before surgery after surgery he is a mogger and women dont cares

@wanttobeattractive everyone picks my cons but doesn’t point out my pros lol should i just neck bro?
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

bro how are you letting this site get to you? your a fully grown man with a job and your a chad

you have a huge body count aswell

if i was in your situation i wouldn't give a fuck what anyone on this site thought of me lmao

FaceApp 1629888203725

Rate

• JFL
Reactions: Haven
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

bro how are you letting this site get to you? your a fully grown man with a job and your a chad

you have a huge body count aswell

if i was in your situation i wouldn't give a fuck what anyone on this site thought of me lmao
was sarcasm bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
@Chad1212 Polish 20210825 001216978

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14677
Both moggers

• +1
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding
@Chad1212 remember when u begged that user to not make a mog battle against me? lol
I mog u,lmao keep coping oldcel
You really wanna do a mog battle with a teen who is still in puberty :soy::soy::soy::soy:
Thats how desperate your delusion ass is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A and Haven
amnesia looks like a model while you look like a looksmaxxer who is trying to look like a model

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
I mog u,lmao keep coping oldcel
You really wanna do a mog battle with a teen who is still in puberty :soy::soy::soy::soy:
Thats how desperate your delusion ass is
LOL u won’t get any better bro maybe a bit of facial hair will make u look like less of a lesbian

• JFL
Reactions: Chad69
amnesia looks like a model while you look like a looksmaxxer who is trying to look like a model
srs? agencies would pick my features over his

• Hmm...
Reactions: Biiyo03
  • Love it
Reactions: Chad69
@triggered thoughts?
FaceApp 1629888633468

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Deleted member 14677
Still dosent matter if women dont know look at salludon he was a ugly curry before surgery after surgery he is a mogger and women dont cares
they dont know that he did surgery, if it was in his bio that he did his results would drop significantly :)

• +1
Reactions: Haven
  • Love it
Reactions: Biiyo03
You are natural and seem pretty masc too

• +1
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding and Deleted member 14677
they dont know that he did surgery, if it was in his bio that he did his results would drop significantly :)
Yes but they dont need to know if girls dont know it it dosent matter

someone said salludon only mewed? lol

Legit man. Only rational person here tbh.

Who do you consider giga chads btw
I dont know facially anyone in here, i know only Salludon because he is popular in here and i think Salludon is looking better with beard cause he has a very good beard genetics. O.p looking off with beard he has shitty hair genetics no need to be delusional and insulting others.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994
I dont know facially anyone in here, i know only Salludon because he is popular in here and i think Salludon is looking better with beard cause he has a very good beard genetics. O.p looking off with beard he has shitty hair genetics no need to be delusional and insulting others.
don’t misplace my beard with my hair bro my beard is thick as fuark lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
Rate morph with Chico
FaceApp 1629889192854

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14677
don’t misplace my beard with my hair bro my beard is thick as fuark lol
No, all of your hair genetics is shit. Also you will norwooding soon, count your days niggaaaA.

What's your height?

5.5/10 vs 7.5/10 tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
Med Chad vs sissy

I'm sad that one narcy is happy, but happy that another narcy is sad.