Trimax lip lift

F

Fkingigacope

Bronze
Joined
Apr 30, 2021
Posts
252
Reputation
91
Hi guys, did anyone of you get lip lift during bimax/trimax and ehat do you think about it overall? I was wondering to get the v y lip lift since my upper lip is not that pronounced. I will have both jaws moved forward cw downgraft and vertical genio. The lip lift should get more pronounced while moving the upper jaw but are the changes really noticeable? I am thinking whether it would be good to have it done during the same procedure.
 
Hi guys, did anyone of you get lip lift during bimax/trimax and ehat do you think about it overall? I was wondering to get the v y lip lift since my upper lip is not that pronounced. I will have both jaws moved forward cw downgraft and vertical genio. The lip lift should get more pronounced while moving the upper jaw but are the changes really noticeable? I am thinking whether it would be good to have it done during the same procedure.

I will be doing trimax and also lip lift, but doing it during one surgery is an easy way to get botched. The reason for that is that even the surgeon don't know for 100% how your soft tissues (skin, lips, fat) will align to the new bone structure. The case is that it is even possible that after trimax you will not be requiring a lip lift.
The best is just do trimax, heal for those 8-12 months to swelling fully go away. Go for the assessment to the plastic surgeon specialised with lip lifts on men and do lip lift then.

For now I will be just coping with the filler
 
Last edited:
If you mean VY lip closure its not really lip lift, lot of surgeon do it during bimax so the upper lip stay full

U will not get botch from it, its common prpcedure and some surgeon do it for all their case
 

Similar threads

B
Replies
1
Views
33
axii_thecoper
axii_thecoper
Nemet.Tuffboiii
Replies
9
Views
122
LTN17
LTN17
FoidHater676767
Replies
3
Views
45
Nordi
Nordi
P
Replies
10
Views
87
persianprince1
P
holysasa
Replies
4
Views
93
holysasa
holysasa

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top