Trip report from meeting a chinese girl [warning: brag thread]

only slightly frauded. so if she shows her friends the pic she wont be as embarrassed

bro.

they're asian men. they are short. they are weak. they are low t. they cant even grow facial hair. they have the lowest crime rates in the west and in asia.

they are pussies. and they act like it. and ive experienced it and felt it.

and if one did step out of line ive got a fat knife in my pocket waiting for him

stop being a pussy
Why you tell me to stop being a pussy? I'm just telling you to stop being stupid. They have low crime rates because of face. Violent crime outside of strongarm robbery isn't documented over there because it's not a big enough deal to go to jail over. Even here in the US it's nowhere near as documented because their communities are are more tight knit as ours. Unlike us they keep their dirty laundry under wraps. Victims are way less likely to report what happened and witnesses are way less likely to cooperate with investigations. Your experiences are very limited.

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton and TheRenaissanceMan
Why you tell me to stop being a pussy? I'm just telling you to stop being stupid. They have low crime rates because of face. Violent crime outside of strongarm robbery isn't documented over there because it's not a big enough deal to go to jail over. Even here in the US it's nowhere near as documented because their communities are are more tight knit as ours. Unlike us they keep their dirty laundry under wraps. Victims are way less likely to report what happened and witnesses are way less likely to cooperate with investigations. Your experiences are very limited.
nonsense

You're talking nonsense. I know plenty of Chinese dudes that would rape you. A man who takes to the internet to brag about staring down other men has to be a b*tch. You're probably not even man yet. Just an 18 year old punk.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and MrGlutton
You're talking nonsense. I know plenty of Chinese dudes that would rape you. A man who takes to the internet to brag about staring down other men has to be a b*tch. You're probably not even man yet. Just an 18 year old punk.
they're asian men. they are short. they are weak. they are low t. they cant even grow facial hair. they have the lowest crime rates in the west and in asia.

and if one did step out of line ive got a fat knife in my pocket waiting for him

stop being a pussy

stop being a pussy
You are short (lifts). You are weak. You are low T. You can grow hair on your face but only peach fuzz on your balls.

You are a pussy. You act like it. I've experienced it and felt it.

If you ever step out of line on here I've got a black jelly dildo in my pocket waiting for you. I'll slap you in the face with it and ragdoll your mother.

Stop being gay.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Cheesyrumble and TheRenaissanceMan
Asians have historically been violent and high-t. They rebranded themselves as these meek nerds post WW2.

You are short (lifts). You are weak. You are low T. You can grow hair on your face but only peach fuzz on your balls.

You are a pussy. You act like it. I've experienced it and felt it.

If you ever step out of line on here I've got a black jelly dildo in my pocket waiting for you. I'll slap you in the face with it and ragdoll your mother.

Stop being gay.
im tall, i just like wearing lifts so i can mog even harder

i can bench 100kg for 10 reps, i have a lot of facial hair but have to shave cos asian girls prefer that

i stare down all asian men while im with their races girl, and they look away from me

then they panic infront of me, i body them, and they tell me "sorry" in a whimpering voice

what the fuck r u going to do about it. if u want to bring family into this.

your son literally has asian blood. fucking over for him. and his mom is ugly as fuck. you couldve done better at your height and whiteness in asia.

Asians have historically been violent and high-t. They rebranded themselves as these meek nerds post WW2.
werent so violent and high t when they got colonised by europeans

Trip report from meeting a chinese girl [warning: brag thread]

dyed my hair blonder, got 3 inch lifts in big balenciaga shoes for 4 inch heght increase

did the amnesia method where u bring slippers with 3 inch lifts in them , but i also brought some pajama bottoms under my trousers to cover the slippers ankles

met some chinese girl late at night at her student dorm thing, she seemed very nervous and said she hasnt had a guy back to hers yet

also i talked to her for like a month before meeting + got her banned from tinder seperating her from my competition

she was reallyy hot when i first saw her

went inside hers

was a bit awkward at the start she didnt say much but she seemed happy

poured some wine for us both and watched a movie in her bed

also this was where the amnesia slipper lifts strategy was crucial. i asked to go the toilet

took off my 4 inch balenciaga lifts shoes, put them in a bag, took off my trousers, kept my pajama bottoms on, put on my lifts slippers

so i could just get into the lifts slippers every time i wanted to get out of her bed

watched a movie for like an hour and a half,

then was going to have sex raw, and she kept saying we need a condom

i just said we're not going to have sex and just ignored her and went raw

fucked her pretty hard, her pussy wasnt as pink as white girls but it looked hot

she was hairy down there but i liked it, made it hard to get suction on her clit tho sometimes

fucked her missionary, deep as fuck. kinda hurt my dick sometimes. i think my dick was too big for her.

and she was really tight

fucked from the side while rubbing her clit and kissing

doggy, prone bone while kissing

and missionary but pinned her legs back really hard angled my dick to the gspot + rubbing her clit

think i made her cum a lot , leg shaking orgasms, loud as fuck,

made her cum especially when i was fucking her angled towards gspot + rubbing her clit wet asf consistently

her body was avg weight, she still had a smallish waist in doggy like skinny 16yo girls do, avg boobs, avg ass. golden skin. her skin was beautiful. but she seemed insecure about it and called me white but her black lol

fucked her twice that night, second time i cummed in her like 1 squirt, but i heard her make a disappointed noise and it bought me back to reality so i pulled out quick as fuck to cum the rest just on top of her pussy

just cuddled with her and talked

couldnt sleep till like 8am

laid on her boobs while she held me then we fell asleep for a bit

woke up in the morning, she cooked a nice chinese breakfast

cuddled all day, had sex again

made her let me cum in her mouth and i could tell there was a lot of cum

then she just dribbed it out after i was finished and we both burst into laughter

went town and had cocktails in a pub, took cute photos

then went to the cinema to watch avatar

saw loads of chink guys who height mogged me but were alone or with other guys

stared down every chink guy i saw that day and they all looked away

then at the end of the night we were walkign down some pathway and some chink got nervous and didnt know which way to get around us and panicked

so i just bodied him and he said sorry in a whimpery voice and i didnt say anything

then got back to hers, she gave me a souvineer present she got from where she last went travelling

then went home and she seems still interested which is a surprise since ive got rejected on my last 8 first dates

but i didnt wear lifts or looksmax for them but did this time

looked at the photos i took with her

honestly im such a truecel. so ugly. and short. honestly i dont blame her if she doesnt wanna meet me again.

only thing ive got is ideal pheno for ethnic girls. but im gonna edit the photos i took with her and send them to her

"stared down every chink guy i saw that day and they all looked away"

wow look at this tough guy jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 12002 and TheRenaissanceMan

i can bench 100kg for 10 reps, i have a lot of facial hair but have to shave cos asian girls prefer that

i stare down all asian men while im with their races girl, and they look away from me

then they panic infront of me, i body them, and they tell me "sorry" in a whimpering voice

your son literally has asian blood. fucking over for him. and his mom is ugly as fuck. you couldve done better at your height and whiteness in asia.
My son will do much better than you. Say all the sh*t you want about my family. Nothing I've not heard before on this site by other losers. You got the balls to brag on the internet about staring down weaklings but you can't even post your ugly mug on the same site.

Hey, what do you do when you see big mean niggers with white girls? Brag about staring them down and maybe it will be a bit impressive. Don't pick on the engineering club and think it makes you some sort of bad man.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
"stared down every chink guy i saw that day and they all looked away"

wow look at this tough guy jfl
That's what he's gotta do to feel like he ain't a b*tch. Bet he felt relief each time one of em looked away first.

My son will do much better than you. Say all the sh*t you want about my family. Nothing I've not heard before on this site by other losers. You got the balls to brag on the internet about staring down weaklings but you can't even post your ugly mug on the same site.

Hey, what do you do when you see big mean niggers with white girls? Brag about staring them down and maybe it will be a bit impressive. Don't pick on the engineering club and think it makes you some sort of bad man.
lmao why are u such a white cuck. and i have beat up niggers before

they're weak as fuck, and ive felt it

i am a bad man, what are u going to do about it

That's what he's gotta do to feel like he ain't a b*tch. Bet he felt relief each time one of em looked away first.
i have a knife in my pocket im basically a god + probably been in more fights than all of those guys i stared down

they're asian men. they live in the safest society , have the lowest T. they're not fighting shit. hence why they're such pussyholes

• JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble

Nigga ur a 5'4 sfcel manlet..... why are u claiming to be tall? Jfl at this wattpad essay writer. Everyone knows who u are because of ur obvious seething at gooks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Hero of the Imperium, TheRenaissanceMan and 1 other person
i have a knife in my pocket im basically a god + probably been in more fights than all of those guys i stared down

they're asian men. they live in the safest society , have the lowest T. they're not fighting shit. hence why they're such pussyholes
Imagine writing an larp essay about a noodle and then 80% of ur further comments are just fag comments obsessing about gook males jfl.

If the foid isn't taco or mayo, it doesn't count

• +1
Reactions: Copeful

Yeah, fights with your mother.

• +1
80% of ur further comments are just fag comments obsessing about gook males jfl.
more like just laughing at them cos we take your women + stare down your men and body them, and they say sorry

cucked race

• Ugh..
more like just laughing at them cos we take your women + stare down your men and body them, and they say sorry

cucked race
Nigga u can't be serious....... Whites are the most cucked race in existence and isn't even close. Ur people are being bred out of existence even in ur homelands.

East Asia is the most homogenous region and race on Earth. Ethniks are flooding into mayo countries. Nowhere else on earth does this happen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Copeful and MrGlutton
Nigga u can't be serious....... Whites are the most cucked race in existence and isn't even close. Ur people are being bred out of existence even in ur homelands.

East Asia is the most homogenous region and race on Earth. Ethniks are flooding into mayo countries. Nowhere else on earth does this happen
yea but white women are the most loyal to their own race. asian women are the least loyal to their own race.

they'd rather date a 5'4 blonde blue eyes guy than an avg chink

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
yea but white women are the most loyal to their own race. asian women are the least loyal to their own race.

they'd rather date a 5'4 blonde blue eyes guy than an avg chink
"Most loyal?". That is simply numbers and demographics. White women by far have the largest racial dating pool within their own race and its not even close. When the west is about 80% white, 4/5ths of men will be white.

Asians of all races are the smallest in numbers so we have the smallest in group racial dating pool. It's really that simple.

that makes everything i did, so much even better :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Lmao, u can't just casually just pick and choose what is true or not. Ur a chronic larper, ur a different height every single alt account u make jfl.

If the foid isn't taco or mayo, it doesn't count

Feminine only works on women. Asian women are the highest smv. asian men the lowest.

White man + asian woman = the magnetic duo

the tallest, manliest, richest, biggest dick race (whites) , only works on men, not for women.

• JFL
"Most loyal?". That is simply numbers and demographics. White women by far have the largest racial dating pool within their own race and its not even close. When the west is about 80% white, 4/5ths of men will be white.

Asians of all races are the smallest in numbers so we have the smallest in group racial dating pool. It's really that simple.
no it wasnt population numbers. it was purely percentages.

white women are the most loyal to their own race, in dating app studies, and interracial marriage studies

of course the highest smv male races women will be the most loyal

• JFL
no it wasnt population numbers. it was purely percentages.

white women are the most loyal to their own race, in dating app studies, and interracial marriage studies
Are u slow? Whites are the vast majority.

Whatever helps u from not roping. Ur existence is literally a pure ball of insecurity and manletism. I can smell u from thousands of miles away
ahh u got emotional and try attack me cos u cant cope with the truthpilling

ahh u got emotional and try attack me cos u cant cope with the truthpilling
Muh study. We have been arguing the same shit for months. And u still haven't changed one bit. Why do u cope so hard? Any other normal mayo wouldn't be such a raging sfcel coper.

and? white men prefer asian women despite white women being the vast majority
No they don't. U can keep coping with studies but white men overwhelming prefer and date white women.

reading that made me feel sicky

What is the amnesia slipper method? You put them in ur socks?

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt
Was OP traveling in Asia or is the White Genocide/Great Replacement so bad in Britain that you can see so many male chinks on the street?

Predeterminism yakhii 😍😍💦💦😳😳