trm is so retarded

D

Deleted member 16683

Kraken
7CA22D95 0E84 4FB5 A26D C58C1E0844A5

truerateme subreddit is literally retarded because how is that chink getting barely below average? and then vinnie hacker look alike gets many 5s and even a 4.8

Attachments

• DFD1E159-21DE-43E0-8BFD-A2E3F07395FC.png
    DFD1E159-21DE-43E0-8BFD-A2E3F07395FC.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, GuyFromSingapore, SubhumanCurrycel and 5 others
he's a Chadlite fs

Big cope. He is a Chadlite and would slay massively in Estonia
Hundreds of @Cheesyrumble Tiktok videos proved it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631, GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 7580
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and ReadBooksEveryday
what do u look like, if ur high htn that's reasonable i think
Mixture of high 5’s low 6’s.

Realistically I’m not higher than a 5 because of my hair

Last edited:

@skinnytwink if you’ve seen my post you can judge whether I’m actually a 6, gonna delete soon

no the ratings they gave you are accurate, you're definitely above average i think but you have very low appeal bc if pheno and hair i think 5.5 is fair

no the ratings they gave you are accurate, you're definitely above average i think but you have very low appeal bc if pheno and hair i think 5.5 is fair
Maybe, but what do ratings even matter if they don’t correlate to irl appeal which is my point, I’m guessing they underrated the first guy due to his midface or smth but in reality it hardly hurts his appeal irl 99/100 women would prefer him over the second guy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683
Maybe, but what do ratings even matter if they don’t correlate to irl appeal which is my point, I’m guessing they underrated the first guy due to his midface or smth but in reality it hardly hurts his appeal irl 99/100 women would prefer him over the second guy.
yeah ofc. i just feel like people on trm value certain features more and not harmony. but in the case of that white guy idk how he could get anything less than 6, he mogs 99% of people in general

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
yeah ofc. i just feel like people on trm value certain features more and not harmony. but in the case of that white guy idk how he could get anything less than 6, he mogs 99% of people in general
They hyperfixate on certain features such as FWHR, midface which aren’t that much of a failo if they aren’t too much out of the normal range and underappreciate things that matter a lot irl such as skin tone, colouring, contrast and hair.

It’s a subtle subconscious blackpill though haven’t been on there for a while but last I checked pretty much every dude over 7.5 was white with darker hair and coloured eyes

• +1
Case in point just visited right now

In what fucking planet is this girl a 6/10

Shit you can even tell from the upvotes she’s favoured by the algorithm. She pretty much has her pick of dudes and I guarantee you she was or is popular in highschool

I think it’s a bit of virtue signalling I see this a lot they group most ratings from dudes who are literally invisible to chadlites into the 4-6.5 range. They want to make it seem as if “all people in general are somewhere around average” which is stupid and is meant to instill a false sense of hope that if that Asian dude tried he could reach a 6.5 the same as an HTN-chadlite

• +1
They hyperfixate on certain features such as FWHR, midface which aren’t that much of a failo if they aren’t too much out of the normal range and underappreciate things that matter a lot irl such as skin tone, colouring, contrast and hair.

It’s a subtle subconscious blackpill though haven’t been on there for a while but last I checked pretty much every dude over 7.5 was white with darker hair and coloured eyes
yeah idk they also underrate average looking people and overrate below average. i've seen ugly balding middle aged men get rated 5.5 and then an htn slayer get rated the same. it's all over the place tbh and makes no sense.

• +1
Case in point just visited right now

In what fucking planet is this girl a 6/10

Shit you can even tell from the upvotes she’s favoured by the algorithm. She pretty much has her pick of dudes and I guarantee you she was or is popular in highschool

I think it’s a bit of virtue signalling I see this a lot they group most ratings from dudes who are literally invisible to chadlites into the 4-6.5 range. They want to make it seem as if “all people in general are somewhere around average” which is stupid and is meant to instill a false sense of hope that if that Asian dude tried he could reach a 6.5 the same as an HTN-chadlite

6/10 or a bit more seems reasonable imo she's pretty but it's her pheno that carries her a lot tbh. idk maybe i'm confusing myself with their rating system

• +1
6/10 or a bit more seems reasonable imo she's pretty but it's her pheno that carries her a lot tbh. idk maybe i'm confusing myself with their rating system
But that’s the point the rating system is flawed if it doesn’t heavily weight things like pheno, the entire point of the rating is to get an approximation to irl appeal and success, you can’t possibly rate objectively or realistically without taking it into account.

• +1
r/TrueRateMe is a subreddit founded by angsty incels, what do you expect. I've seen multiple people from that page admit to giving women unreasonable ratings just to make them feel bad.