trolling homosexuals in overwatch is what motivates me to live

retard

retard

rides a short bus to school
there is honestly no better experience than when you call homosexuals subhuman and to keep crying for you as they or to take it in the ass, as they begin to fume and ask the soychat to report you

a whole game reported me and i got muted for a month for saying nigger

• JFL
Reactions: intovoid, Golang and retard
overwatch has soy levels comparable to reddit

when i hear the average ow player talk on the mic i want to smash their face

• +1
Reactions: intovoid and retard
back in 2009-2010 the mw2 and black ops chatrooms were wild,

you're an og if you remember this, if you could survive those chatrooms then you can survive anything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, hairyballscel and Vidyacoper

you're an og if you remember this, if you could survive those chatrooms then you can survive anything

lol they were nothing compared to counter strike source/1.6 chats i guarantee it

lol they were nothing compared to counter strike source/1.6 chats i guarantee it
if more people played toxic videogames men wouldnt be the soyboys they are today

• +1
Reactions: auboutduprecipice

True Low Inhib badboys were spamming death threats in Tanki Online.

JFL if you haven't had dozens of death threats yelled to you by grown men in Tanki Online when you were 9.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, retard, auboutduprecipice and 1 other person
bro when i say those mw2 and black ops chatrooms were wild, they were WILD, i swear to god

sure there could've been toxic ppl in counter strike source chats

but literally everybody played cod games instead of others during those raw times, and when i mean everybody..i mean everybody.

overwatch is soy for sure, thats games in general they're all soy
some fatcel called dubs got banned on fortnite just for saying nigger in his own personal time off-stream and not even in the game jfl
whenever i say nigger in overwatch chat they all act shocked, while it is pretty normal in CS

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman and retard
overwatch is soy for sure, thats games in general they're all soy
some fatcel called dubs got banned on fortnite just for saying nigger in his own personal time off-stream and not even in the game jfl
whenever i say nigger in overwatch chat they all act shocked, while it is pretty normal in CS

Dark souls isn't soy.

But that's because it's made by Japs, them Nogs don't give af.

• +1
Reactions: retard
lmfao they make characters homos and trannies just to appease the soy player base

Yeah.

It's everything that's wrong with modern gaming, appeasing the minority of idiots who don't even play your games jfl.

Just look at the game cover of Battlefield 5 and compare it to Battlefield 3 or 4. you will notice something very different.