Trolling LipstickAlleycels in the "Smash or Pass" section. They're coping so hard because they know these men wouldn't look at them.

Would any of these men in the threads look at these women?

• Total voters
isn't this forum full of ugly fat black women

i think no normal woman would sit on such forum
Yes, low SMV obese black women make up the majority of the forum

If they lost weight and stopped whining about mixed, Asian, Hispanic and white girls some GL men would look at them but no, they decide they want to bring everyone down with them

• JFL
Reactions: Over
@Nobagger which men do you think would look at these women? Since you voted "some"

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
@Nobagger which men do you think would look at these women? Since you voted "some"
I think they would just pump and dump them. That’s the only kind of attention they would give them I feel. Maybe not Michael Yerger since I get narcy vibes from him and probably only likes Stacies or cakeupmaxxed beckies (his gf) and wouldn’t consider these low value women. But who knows if he would pump&dump them. Relationship wise I think no one would consider them

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Yes, low SMV obese black women make up the majority of the forum

If they lost weight and stopped whining about mixed, Asian, Hispanic and white girls some GL men would look at them but no, they decide they want to bring everyone down with them
ngl negresses are the worst

obese, ugly as fuck, and standards times 10 compared to other ethnicity women

i even made thread about it years ago:

I think they would just pump and dump them. That’s the only kind of attention they would give them I feel. Maybe not Michael Yerger since I get narcy vibes from him and probably only likes Stacies or cakeupmaxxed beckies (his gf) and wouldn’t consider these low value women. But who knows if he would pump&dump them. Relationship wise I think no one would consider them
What do you consider low value women?

Also that isn't even Michael Yerger jfl. I superimposed someone else's face onto Yerger, thoughts?

2800469 1647729557885

Obese, ugly as fuck, and standards times 10 compared to other ethnicity women

i even made thread about it years ago:
Actually white women have the most ridiculous standards it seems

We should definitely take into consideration the opinions of 30+ sheeboons

Users who are viewing this thread

Back